Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87333 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by GeneralPula: 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

Marriage don suffer for Nigeria. sad

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by PureGoldh(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Eeeheya
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
Another one AGAIN??

CAN SOMEBODY JUST TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON? undecided
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Trutherme: 4:28pm On May 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
Back to back discouragement on nairaland cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
I'm looking forward to see the motherly advice of bukatyne, ishilove and pocohantas. Those three ladies are sagacious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by mineyaks: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
What stop you from getting rich?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ibawon(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
You are her KARMA
Show her pepper when you Hammer
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by adecz: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
smiley

Bros i feel your pain, but
your situation is a dicey one.

This guy can stage a comeback to
your mama, just for the hell of it.

I'm sure you are aware of "Okafor's Law",
the way things stand, this your wife
is open for it; watch your back..

Better take your hustle to
the next level.

But truth is, a wife that can give you
this below the belt talk doesn't really
love you, because love is for 'thick & thin",
for better, for richer, until Coron do you part.

The don talk her mind..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Brightgem(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Haahahahha! You both have finally entered express.

Somebody said you are her KARMA! I agree, I'm not sorry for you guys. Because we don't know how bad that guy felt when she left him.

See how people yarn dust, you used sex to scatter her head or what nonsense, now she has used her words to scatter ur life.

I'm sure the ex built house near you people to pepper you all. He's the real MVP.

Well the person who knows someone is in a relationship and goes after them and the person who agrees too are both people who have no loyalty in them. You propose to a woman that left her man for you.

Anyways you all shd enjoy ur Karma. I'm not sorry for you. Who cares.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Afamed: 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
She has only challenged you, buckle up your shoes
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
Worst blow ever!

Your side of the story is even putting it mildly. Now imagine the guy comes to tell us his own side; how he felt when the woman he loves betrayed him with you undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by BanevsJoker(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2020
psucc:
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.
Can't you read?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tonysunkan: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
If the reason for winning her is based on sex, then your marriage was built on faulty foundation.

You know the rest.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Heyitsmartins: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Want to introduce you all to the best, reliable and most affordable PI i have ever come across... with his help and services i can say that he has helped my life and making me know my worth more. I believed that my wife was cheating on me but i had no proof at hand and i needed it so badly, came across a comment on Reddit about the works of Mr Gary and his services so i decided to reach out to him and within days of contact i had the proofs i needed. I was able to see all what my wife does with her phone, from her whatsapp, call logs, pictures she exchanged, social media accounts she signed up for, bank statements and more.
Mr Gary (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) is a Pro, very fast, honest and affordable i must say. Hes the best of all of them out there and i can only recommend him to you'll. I promised him i will do this.
Just so you know, if you need any of his hack services, dont hesitate to contact him he will definitely come through for you.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by AmazingELixir: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Village people dhan remember you Op!..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Ningen:

While her EX was away working his ass off...
YOU where there ‘scattering’ his girl's kpetus.

She cheated on her ex with YOU.
She left him for YOU.
YOU ended in TEARS.

Lmao. Finito. grin

Sha, please don't leave her.
Everyone in her shoe will regret marrying YOU.

Hustle and make money.
Then relocate faraway to someplace else.

she must have been harboring that thought for years, I dont blame her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Moz22: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Sisijetue:
Daddy ope epele o
Iyanu mashele
Mafoo
eleyi ti fo buruku nio grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by TransflectTP(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
Such is life bro. Move on.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DannyJ19(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
There is a higher possibility of dumping you for a rich dude in future smiley

So HUSTLE hard

You even collect person babe sef

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

That's the foundation of your marriage. You had mind blowing coitus....on the first day. You married each other because of Lust....

The problem is, marriage is not built by coitus alone. It is built on love, which is more than lust, more than just shagging.

I am sorry, but you and your wife are not in a proper relationship. You are just in lust with each other. Now the lust has gone.It is either you do the hard work of loving each other...of sacrificing for each other.....or you just breakup your marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Karleb(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
If you see your wife, tell her I said ntor! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Correcto: 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
The woman loves money not human. There is no big deal in ones ex getting richer.
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Mursz: 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Daddy Ope, Eeya ekpele sir, your wife just compared you to her ex boyfriend. Nndo ehn! Take heart.

You are here telling us and not being yourself. Biko bia! Theres corona, let us enjoy our isolation in peace, we are not here to solve your comparison problems.

As for your wife, sorry ehn you dont have a wife Yet, you better start looking for a new one.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Exc2000: 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
grin

No point getting mad, double your hustle. move out of the neighborhood and avoid confrontation with your wife, if she wants to start nagging you
simply squeeze your face, give her silent treatment and walk out of the house... don't let your wife project are regret on you, she is the one at fault not you

Your marriage is already a terrible one with a bad foundation, its either you divorce her with you senses still intact and you Man pride and Ego not deflated or try hard to savage the situation by ignoring her, because the hardest thing to do in this life is to share a house with a woman who is spiteful of you, one day one day she would provoke you and you would beat her up, and soon she would use that against you to get sympathy and lock you up
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
Hahahaha, let me laugh first b4 I say something abeg no vex, my friend you don't need to blaim her is quarrel, you have not told us the one you said to her too because there is no smoke without fire, don't let those words disturb you make peace with your home and try work on yourself too to succeed, imagine passing thru her ex big house everyday, who no like better thing now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by lovenavigation: 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
THE MARRIAGE IS GONE. YOUR WIFE IS NO LONGER IN LOVE. FIND YOUR LEVELS NOW..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Jim99: 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
@Daddyope

Oga divorce am na, make she go marry her ex.

U sef no get shame, dey tell us say u win ur wife with sex like say she be trophy.

Even if she marry dat her ex she go still see guy wey get money pass am, still regret dat one too.

Your wife na gold digger, u better start dey find another woman or u stay single.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.

Will you stop all these and say the truth?

She left her ex because OP WON her over based on the sex, it happens. The other guy might be weak in bed and all that. You lots always think women are fools and all that but most are not,they are wise and yes YOU CAN WIN OVER A WOMAN, where dafuq did you get the trophy point from?

If that dude has no money issues,you think the wife will complain? Na finances dey make her regret her decision na?

Bottom line, people are naturally selfish, love is just another term to make someone give you what you want!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jchioma: 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
grin

But the woman said the truth na. It's only an expression of her thoughts, if you ask me. Just try and make her see reasons that the deed has been done and the futility of her regret. That it will pay her more if she accepts her fate and move on. Life goes on. Though I see her rebelling against you if she cannot accept the fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.