Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87059 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by LordIsaac(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
Scatter her brain the way you did initially.... With women, what attracted them the first time, if sustained, would keep them. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by packman: 4:34pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

its just out Anger nothing Pretty Serious, Just Embrace her and show her so much Love... SHE IS YOUR WIFE NOT YOUR GIRL FRIEND..

For Better For Worst...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
Another fake story. Na your street he even build house. How many people build house where they were once tenants ehn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ferdybillion(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
Use her for money ritual and give her a wonderful burial
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
Her ex purposely built the house in that street...lol. badt guy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by veave(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
She followed big dick and sweet mouth. As you lay your bed so you lie on it. You ma sef try hustle.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jasent(m): 4:35pm On May 20, 2020
This is the real time to scatter her Brain. That first one non reach.Some women are very myopic, so it's now she remember he paid her school fees.Op use the situation as motivation to work hard,if possible learn a new skill like programming. If you're very serious with programming your life can change within 3 years and you can even become Richer than that guy..But remember no competition, just use the situation as motivation. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by klamba(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
Inside life
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by OKTolu: 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
Just watch out something is about to happen between you and mummy ope..... Don't say I didn't tell you oooo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by tsspsolutions: 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
This marriage is technically over.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Unrated900(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
Don’t worry if she wanna go let her go

It will give you more time to hustle and make more money

Belive me her ex just wanna chop and clean mouth again.

By the time you are damn rich she would be your side chick

Thank me
After a year
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Mekas2016(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
You scattered her brain and scattered her life. Clap for yourself. Top striker, Manchester united needs to sign you to begin scattering defences.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Onyi22(f): 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
Some women no get chil

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by vickyavc: 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain.

This is where your problems started. You don't win a woman, she's not trophy. You're the trophy not her.
I have nothing to tell you. You ruined yourself.

Just so you know, if your beloved wife gets the opportunity to fucck that ex for free now, she will not hesitate.
Have you stopped scattering her brain with sex?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Iceiscold: 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
you blow her head wth hot sex first time but not heart,,just hustle hard bro
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Tomjazzy2: 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
Contrived undecided

You see, the part where you added in parentheses (no money o), sold you out. Supposing your wife said such a hurtful thing to you, your mood and tone would reflect sadness.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Job2004: 4:37pm On May 20, 2020
I don't blame her bro.
You had sex with her even when she was still dating her former Ex. You commited a sin by trying to woo a lady and getting to sleep with her even when she was engaged to another man. Instead of her to use her head, she used her pussy to judge that you will make a great husband both financially and bed wise, but now the story is the other way round.
I always tell ladies, life is not always about sex, there's more to love and sex.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Hoodbilonia: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
Hw can u marry public toilet
Why do ppl do shioit after sexx
Eake up man.
She dey fuc k d guy steady
Whata shame
Hez nw rich and got 3 cars and a house
Well which kind house be dat
Shey na 4 flat
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Michelle55: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
Chai.. Op just made my day, this wan scatter my Dada cheesy
You don't win a woman over through sex.. Karma is a biatch.. You snatched her from your fellow guy, what were you expecting in return.. A pat in the back?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by seriousstudies: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
Is pathetic
Meeyankee:
Sorry bross that woman is no longer your wife.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kay7: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
Mr. Brain Scatterer,
Have your skills expired?

When you place high priority on s*x, you reap the results.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by 1beat(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
you should also tell her you regret marry her because she's bad lucky
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
tonysunkan:
If the reason for winning her is based on sex, then your marriage was built on faulty foundation.

You know the rest.

How? The wife is not complaining about sex but she is comparing him with her ex based on current fiancial status. It has nothing to do with sex.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Donclique(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Op, this is how money ritual starts ooo
Before you know it you will be on frontpage
With headline " Man kills neighbor for money ritual because Wife called him poor"

You both are experiencing Karma in action
There is nothing you can do

She sowed betrayal, She is harvesting her betrayal now.
She will suffer it more because if you divorce her now, where will she go??.
I doubt an EX will accept such lady after this kind of betrayal..
Alaye u Don burst my brain with laughter oo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by awa(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry Bros... Can you ask your wife to leave you for your own richness to come. Is like she has the tendency to limit people. Poverty surrounds her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Stillthebest: 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
kiss

And she would have blocked the guy's blessings same way she's blocking yours.

Or you think people abroad can't contact you to sell cars on their behalf?

Or you think you can't build houses for people even when you are a civil Engr?

Blessings and riches, when they want to come, they come so enormously that u wonder where they have been hiding. And they don't come in just a known sources. Every directions. Right, left, centre and front.

Lol, dont quarrel your wife because of what I wrote ooo.
But then, she is meant for a salary man that's why she chose you.

Tell her there's still a chance if she wants to go to the guy.
Engr. Tope might still want her afterall

Hey, peoples times are difference. Time and chances are for every man.

Bro, double your prayer and your hustle.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Ladycewhy(f): 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
Oooops! lipsrsealed.

Let me ask you,what prayer do you think your wife's ex prayed? Do you think he was happy about the whole situation?

I am sure he knelt down and said "Lord let those who have turned their back on me live long enough to regret it" .

What I am driving at is ,this could just be your karma.

Only pray now to finish serving your karma on time so your way too will be open,the table is big enough to accomodate everyone.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by GamalNasser: 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
Juell:
My brother, your marriage over that's the bitter truth.
I swear down
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Marv650(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry. You self try work hard now.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/05/19/motion-sickness-effective-remedies-when-traveling/
But some people are mean Sha.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by extol1(m): 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
I dislike the kind of your wife with passion. so because her ex is rich now does not mean you wouldn't be rich and for the fact her ex is rich now does not mean he can't be poor. did your wife know if her ex did charm to get what her ex is having. ladies should be careful of what they want. covetousness is killing your wife
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by larryking540: 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Poverty is a bastard,,,bro or boss which ever one u are , that statement should be a motivation to you to double your hustle ,a. Serious
I have vowed not take collect any female one Kobo in this life ,and if my 2 houses are not set on ground I aren't getting married

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2020
lovenavigation:
THE MARRIAGE IS GONE. YOUR WIFE IS NO LONGER IN LOVE. FIND YOUR LEVELS NOW..
She was never in love!! undecided

Most humans don't have an idea what love is, what we do have is self interest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.