Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (87337 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by rosy1992(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Law of karma is at work.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by JaffyJoe(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Ah,
This story is touching...
If I was in your wife's shoes. I am gonna regret the fact that I said yes to you..

The only solution to this is for you to money and move away from where she will still be seeing her ex.

My 1 cent

Swears grin grin grin

Even if this man makes it tomorrow, he can never forget this statement made by his wife. I don't think I can ever forgive such a woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by extol1(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
larryking540:

Wat I don't understand,wat is the op doing around a vicinity that your wife ex lives
maybe he needs to be told to pack out from that vicinity so that him and his wife can have peace of mind if his wife is not seeing her ex

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Mom007(f): 5:15pm On May 20, 2020
That's the power of karma right there. The guy did good for your wife but she paid back with evil. Well, that's her problem not yours and she has to live with it.
Move your family out of that area to avoid high bp and temptation because s your wife clearly has fish brain. Work as hard as you can to avoid someone comparing you with your mate then just leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by sizer07: 5:16pm On May 20, 2020
Looooooook.... relocating away from that area is the only and best option on the table for a start . If you don't act fast this might be the beginning of so many problems that will follow suit. Non of this would have emanate if she you guys where leaving very far away and area and cut all form of communications from her Ex which you would have ensure she did. You sow the handwriting on the wall when her ex was growing financially and still chose to ignore the warning. you screw up OP.leave that area Asap if you want your wife to come back to her senses. She is not at the moments due to how her ex is doing very well whilst why she is full of regrets and you on the other hand still hustling to meet up . Leave that Area Asap and double your hustled. Jaa will see you tru.......
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
JaffyJoe:
Even if this man makes it tomorrow, he can never forget this statement made by his wife. I don't think I can ever forgive such a woman.

no man should even forgive (let alone forget) such statement, as we all know that there will always be someone better/richer than you out there... if she aint content with the lifestyle you can offer her, let her go be with these "supermen" she desires. you can never satisfy such woman, as someday she will now tell you that Dangote has a private jet bla bla bla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by jaxxy(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.

Never rush woman or gal into marrying u thinking ur smart. It usually backfires. When ever u want to dislodge a babe from her guy always ask the the history or get idea of how the relationship has been b4 u act like a fool and marry sm1elses wife.

If she left that guy unfairly mainly cos of u it smtmes doesn’t play out right. It’s better to let her be and she leaves for her own reasons and not cos of u.

If u got her in the right way and not tru sharp guy moves she will see all her ex has achieved and pray for u to become like that and more. She also has her own fault sha so I can’t completely blame u.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by mondayaudu(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
You really need to work on your self esteem if not that woman will show you pepe.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by edoman2016: 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:
I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

I will say, at that time I got married to my wife, her ex and I were on the same level financially. But, recently, the guy has turned to something else. He does building for people overseas. People said the guy's work is good and he is always getting contracts. My wife said he had a 2.1 in Civil Engineering. He started selling cement. He is now a dangote cement distributor. He built a duplex at the junction of my street. He has 3 cars in the compound (he recently bought 1 car during this lockdown that people are saying no money oo). I and my wife do not have any car. I am still a tenant. We have to pass front of his house every day.

During this lockdown, my office has being delaying salaries. It has not being easy. I have had quarrels with my wife in the past but yesterday was the worst. During the quarrel, she said she regrets marrying me. That if she had ignored me and married her ex, she would have being living comfortably. I almost beat her up. Then she told me that this her ex paid her school fees in 300 and 400 level when she almost pulled out of school for lack of finance. She regrets paying him back by leaving him to marry me.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.
Is your wife's ex a married man or still single?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
extol1:
maybe he needs to be told to pack out from that vicinity so that him and his wife can have peace of mind if his wife is not seeing her ex

sizer07:
Looooooook.... relocating away from that area is the only and best option on the table for a start . If you don't act fast this might be the beginning of so many problems that will follow suit. Non of this would have emanate if she you guys where leaving very far away and area and cut all form of communications from her Ex which you would have ensure she did. You sow the handwriting on the wall when her ex was growing financially and still chose to ignore the warning. you screw up OP.leave that area Asap if you want your wife to come back to her senses. She is not at the moments due to how her ex is doing very well whilst why she is full of regrets and you on the other hand still hustling to meet up . Leave that Area Asap and double your hustled. Jaa will see you tru.......

relocating from the area is just like shoving shiiit under the carpet.... the problem is still there, you are just running away from it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Damseldammie(f): 5:18pm On May 20, 2020
Sorry for the insult bro, but that the best joker for your wife from her ex. For the fact that the guy paid her intuition fee while she was in school should be enough reason to exercise patience when her ex was still struggling in search of a greener pastures but she ditched & dissapointed the guy ... Good for her.

Àbámò ló ñ kéyìn òrò( regret ends issues)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by henryhemon(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
psucc:
You snatched somebody's wife "because her ex do travel".

If I tell you that you jettisoned another girl for her, yöu may disagree but true.

Now, the girl (your wife) will live in eternal regrets so long as she continue to see the guy.

To break free, you need to relocate from that area asap.

Somebody's wife? Are you okay?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Legalese(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
You broke up her relationship with dick and she followed sex and now she's regretting. What do you expect. If na you, you no go regret? Just work hard and pray God to bless your hustle. Hopefully, you guys would still be in love when that happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by arthorjnr(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2020
maestroferddi:
Naija and audio wealth...

The way you guys are mouthing this hustle of word makes it look like there is money to be picked on the streets.

Some people are coming to wealth but doesn't make becoming wealthy a cake walk.

His wife taunts him and fiam! he goes hustling and his account balance starts reading seven figures...

Come back to the world...

You misunderstand sir.

If he was paper chasing first and left the girl alone, this whole story would be nonexistent. That's assuming its real.

Yes, it takes time but its just an advice to set people's priority straight.

Hustle is not about wealth only, it's for comfort first.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Prenonjebose: 5:20pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Lol.. For some strange reasons, this cracked me up.

On a more serious note, your wife is the most confused being on earth. How is she sure her ex would have married her? Clearly shows she's only after the highest bidder. Then the bidding for her was on marriage. Some women though.

If she shames you again, tell her its [b]because she's in your life you haven't made it like her ex. that if her ex had ended up with her, he wouldn't have made it by now. [/b]Yes! There are women with ill luck who dont allow their man to progress. Don't let anyone give you bp. You too give her something to think about and make her stop shaming you.

I don't know what people think marriage is all about.
Reading through your comment, I find it interesting. As a matter that "give her something to think about" is nouvelle. I remember an associate narrate how his wife told him that she regrets marrying him, just because there was a downturn in their finances. Tried to comfort the guy as best as I could.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Gamboh55(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
jadyclem:

One mistake most guys make when going into relationship is convincing or begging women to date them. You put yourself in a very bad position when you do that. Also, relationship should be a mutual support institution. Your wife didn't do you any favour by leaving her ex to marry you. It was her decision and she has no right to blame you for her poverty.

If you couldn't uplift her financially, why haven't her uplifted herself and even you financially. Woman should stop blaming men for their lack of ambition and inability to liberate themselves from poverty. You are both meant to up life each other. Beside, na the same head wey you get and hands na im she still get. Na her loss say she left her ex. Also watch her because should she have the opportunity she might start cheating on you with the ex if the ex wants to play a game with her.

Don't get yourself worked up because of her disrespectful comments, go on with your life and keep the hustling fire burning. You marry woman wey marry you to alleviate her poverty; not someone that wants to hustle with you and build with you until you make am. So bear your cross en! ndoo en!

Thank you for this intelligent submission. I blame the husband for using sex to win her over and also for marrying someone who brings nothing to the table. Women like Oby Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Dieazani, Stella Oduah, Bola Shagaya are all doing well in their respective fields, why can't she be like them. Some of these ladies just want to get married and get fat at home with no ambition. Life will teach them lessons they might never recover from.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by SILVERLINES: 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

guy you got what you deserve
It's karma that serves you right,
You knew she was dating a guy in your street, probably their relationship was ok and forwarding yet you convince her to date you and cheat on the guy, the very same guy who paid her school fee for 2yrs.

There were other ladies in the street yet you went that extent to scatter her brain with sex took her away and left the other guy heart broken, now see how life happens to you now and I bet you won't forget your experience.

Living everyday of your life to know that your wife prefer someone else not you
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by T3amie(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2020
That lady na Ingrate I swear I thank God for that Other Guy life and you too double your hustle if na ritual go do lol.

I buy and sell PayPal funds,Bitcoin,cashapp,Zelle,neteller,ethereum,gift cards like eBay,amazon,iTunes and others

+2349074785796
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by kcute(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
If I’m the ex I will buy the house you’re currently living and make you a caretaker so that you and the hoe (now ur wife) can be seeing my face everyday. Wicked man, you open eye crumble another man investment and relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by toprealman: 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
These things just don't work like that. Your snatching his babe activated a hyper hustling hormone in the brother which is busting your brains. We all have the inactive form of this same chemical in our system. Some activate it naturally, others gets theirs activated by events like you just narrated.
Same result probably would not have played out if she was still with her ex.
Either way the truth still remains that you trespassed and brother man is minding his business making money....best response!
Some would have drank sniper, or like one NLander said kill the tresspaser (you), wifey and commit suicide....over a woman
Your wife,sorry to say is too periphery. She needs to start working on her roots.
You are still clinging to your prized trophy....giving her the best sex.....uncle wake up ooo, sex is just sex, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Smile4mee01: 5:22pm On May 20, 2020
MGTOW has taught me a lot about Female nature... Nothing surprises me anymore about women.

A man is loved for what he can provide, once he loses that he loses everything. Success is seductive to all women if you become successful today, dont be surprised your ex for primary school go holla you. Have you ever wondered how Obamas' ex'es would feel seeing that greatness slipped through thier hands,

Thats why as a man, always be on your game. Never make them your priority. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

It is because of things like these that baby mama's are rampant now, The men have a child, but not the issues that come with being with a wife.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Dyoungstar: 5:23pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

First of all your wife is a gold digger, she is not supposed to regret anything! What if her ex didn't achieve all that, would she have missed him and want to be with him? She made her choice so she should live with it. In fact, if it is possible, move closer to her ex's house or even become his tenant so she can go and hang herself. Instead of praying for you to become successful she is regretting. What the Bleep, so annoying.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Viking007(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Op, this is how money ritual starts ooo
Before you know it you will be on frontpage
With headline " Man kills neighbor for money ritual because Wife called him poor"

You both are experiencing Karma in action
There is nothing you can do

She sowed betrayal, She is harvesting her betrayal now.
She will suffer it more because if you divorce her now, where will she go??.
I doubt an EX will accept such lady after this kind of betrayal..
In First Book of Chris Brown Chapter 4:2
It says & i quote "This Hoes Ain't Loyal"
Thank you for making me laugh today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2020
Fake love undecided
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by aAK1(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
Op I am not you but if I were, marriage is over o. Some women are just stupid
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the children suffer more when they see daddy and mummy hating one another, daddy and mummy acting foul towards one another, daddy and mummy being bitter about life, daddy and mummy insulting each other, daddy and mummy having a miserable life and now treating everyone around them (including kids) in an ill manner.

better two parents that are separated and happy than together and miserable.

Thats why we have to choose our spouses wisely Mr Brown. Parents and society shouldn't pressure people to get married.

Men are hypnotised by beauty and curves, they want to wife up Instagram baddies, women on the other hand are wooed by a man with deep pockets.

Nobody gets to know eachother anymore. They then jump into marriages, after their envy-inducing magnificent weddings. They realise they don't know eachother and are not compatible.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by ZooOga: 5:24pm On May 20, 2020
@DaddyOpe

receive sense bro, karma is undefeated!

"While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me."

all toto ain't good toto! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by excel1960(f): 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=DaddyOpe post=89762140]I got married to my wife 5 years ago. Before we got married, she dated a guy. We all stayed in the same area. I live here because it is close to my place of work. Her ex lives in the area. He does building contractor. While they were dating, I met my wife. I was able to convince her to date me. And since the guy was always travelling, I was able to get close to her. I think I won her finally after we had sex. Because that first day, I scattered her brain. She later left the guy. I proposed, she accepted and we got married.

Since then, I have not being myself. I just created this account to express myself.[/quote
Pls just look for money so u can leave the area with ur family.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by Trutherme: 5:25pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

Bros, if this is the most hurtful thing your wife has said to you, then you are still in good shape. I don't know how long you have been married but I am pushing through 14 years of marriage. Husbands and wives say hurtful things to one another and make up thereafter. She is probably going through tough times as a result of the pandemic but things will get better. When she calm down, just remind her that you were hurt by her outburst and that it shouldn't happen again. Let's hope you didn't tell her hurtful things too because she is not here to defend herself cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by psucc(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2020
henryhemon:

Somebody's wife? Are you okay?
1. Yes, somebody's wife 2. Yes! I'm very much Okay!
Now can you look into the message and leave the messenger?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by sagir1994(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
If you were to divorce she will still regret leaving you because her ex will not take her back. It will be like 2-0 for her.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? by edoman2016: 5:27pm On May 20, 2020
DaddyOpe:

How was your wife's ex able to buy land and build house in the same street he was once a tenant? Is the area still a site?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.