Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide (70388 Views)

Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / Palm Oil And Cray Fish From Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
angry
Why?
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
There are people I don't pity in this country ...middle belt and ijaws ( Niger Delta)

Both are comfortable with maltreatment honestly ...how can you be producing oil and north controls nnpc ....

Me I like the fact south east oil are untapped ..let it remain like that

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Salvador1: 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
Niger Deltas are yet to know their enemy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Jaqenhghar: 7:20pm On May 20, 2020
flokii:
I feel for the Niger Delta people..
Dont feel for them. Instead of seriously advocating for change they even welcome the oil companies and are eager to sell off everything

9 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by biafrasun: 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Anything bubu touches turns to dust, what a dead President of the zooland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by SoNature(m): 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Nigeria has finished the Niger Delta region for her selfish gains

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by flokii: 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Dont feel for them. Instead of seriously advocating for change they even welcome the oil companies and are eager to sell off everything

The elites and the community leaders not all.. their problem is largely self-inflicted

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by CodeTemplar: 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
PositiveDirect:
This is how these oil firms keep destroying the environment.

You people should come and see this for yourselves
What of vandals?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by meobizy(f): 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
It's just another day in the oil industry. It is also another day in the Niger Delta. There is nothing new here.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by sylve11: 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
They destroy your environment, if caught,they pay to the government or some community reps who mortgage their children's future for peanuts , if not caught, they get away with it. Finally when everything is damaged, they pack their loads and leave the country in mess. sad cool

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Jaqenhghar: 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
flokii:

The elites and the community leaders not all.. their problem is largely self-inflicted
Shey the people too support their elites and community leaders. If you touch any elite they are ready to go to war for that. Make them continue

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Exmilitant(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2020
Water for fishing polluted!! Land for farming polluted!!! How would the people eke out a living? By living outside the law!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Golan007: 7:25pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

the problem here is poverty, greed and stupidity

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene or residence or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars

[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Usorohtheman(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise.

If you feel offended, I owe you no apologies but a request that you think of strategic ways to better your people. The same old play book of gra gra and much ado has not gotten the region anywhere.

Christianity is killing the morale of the people. They can't fight against the maltreatment.
Just imagine what the northerners would have done if they had oil and where not taken care of.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by olisaEze(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Classic case of princes eating contaminated crumbs that fall from the table while some ignorant but connected northerner is being spoon-fed the best on a gold gilded couch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
beewhy5050:
Are we going to ever get anything right in this country? Some people means of surviving is being contaminated due to the lackadaisical attitude of our corrupt government. Who ever still believes in this country as long as we have the same set of leaders is delusional. APChit=PDP.
Bunch of thieving politicians. Instead of asking questions as citizens, we run to our spiritual leaders for miracles and in the end still get scammed by the so called "gods of men" in the name of tithes and offerings. Someone already said Nigeria is a section in hell.

Nigerians are being scammed and manipulated by Pastors and Politicians, a truly cursed country.

When in Rome do as the Romans. These foreign companies will not dare pollute waters in America or England like this.

British Petroleum polluted American waters and paid fines running into millions and cleaned up the waters. In Nigeria nothing happens, there is no clean up and the waters and lands have been polluted. Demonic demons are ruling this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by 9jaBloke: 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
ValCon888:
It's been almost four years Buhari promised to clean up the Niger-Delta yet the situation keeps getting worse.

This government is a sham and a scam.

It's politics and greed. Read the UNEP Ogoni Report and the Technical recommendations.

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Poseidon000: 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise.

If you feel offended, I owe you no apologies but a request that you think of strategic ways to better your people. The same old play book of gra gra and much ado has not gotten the region anywhere.
You ended up saying nothing after foaming in the mouth. I mean, what's your solution to their malady
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Golden057(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Am from there and I can tell you that my people are so stupid that I am so perplexed by the way that region is, yet the elders play politics with their children's future

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by AmazingELixir: 7:30pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise. Full of people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectives.

lipsrsealed
You see as dumb as you sound...and to you now you think you've made any sensible statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Christianity is killing the morale of the people. They can't fight against the maltreatment.
Just imagine what the northerners would have done if they had oil and where not taken care of.

The North has nothing and still are treated like kings, their citizens herds men can migrate to any state and get free land, money and accommodation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by paulolee(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene or residence or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars

lets say Oil is found in my very own Ibadan, nobody.. I repeat no fucking body would have the balls to come into Oyo state to come and explore our Oil.. we go don harvest their heads use them for sacrifice

its easier said than done my gee

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by hammerP: 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise. Full of people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

If I go full frontal on ND, this thread will burst into flames. Flames of truth anyway.

bro they are simply very small minded cretins.

Instead of the money to be invested in their region, let it go to Abuja or Lagos because they are perpetually trying to wipe each other off and will fight over anything and everything.

very daft set of people
cc efewestern and fratermathy and nengibo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Iceberg3: 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
And some Godforsaken mallams will still say the oil belongs to the north!!!!

What about the spills,the disasters,the pollution,who bears them??!

God will visit all parasites

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Westernlove: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise. Full with people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

If I go full frontal on ND, this thread will burst into flames. Flames of truth anyway.

Truth nothing but the truth......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Oromwos: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
The community should sue this company. This happened cos of carelessness n lack of maintenance.
Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by EdiskyHarry: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
This is what we are facing in Niger delta, but some fools will come here to vomit rubbish against a place that Is feeding their entire generation since nigeria was created . I pray that the leaders of Niger delta will have sense one day. We need only leaders like wike in Niger delta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Smoke55: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene or residence or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars..

Oil producing states in the world are known to house refineries , chemical producing industries, plastic and pvc factories, fertilizer plants and gas powered power plant, with plenty white collar jobs for citizens

lets say Oil is found in my very own Ibadan, nobody.. I repeat no fucking body would have the balls to come into Oyo state to come and explore our Oil.. we go don harvest their heads use them for sacrifice

chest beating..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Tango123: 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

an Oil producing State shouldn't even have Fishermen as indegine... you cant see a Texas , Oklahoma or Alaska indegine in America or Alberta, Saskatchewan, province indigene or residence or Abudhadi, Dubai and Sharjah emaratis who is still a fisherman in 2020 while his state Oil is being sold for billions of dollars..

Oil producing states in the world are known to house refineries , chemical producing industries, plastic and pvc factories, fertilizer plants and gas powered power plant, with plenty white collar jobs for citizens

Grass is found there, and some herders are doing what they want. What did you do?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide by Codes151(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Without sentiments, Niger delta is arguably the dumbest region in Nigeria. I have never seen a region full of potentials yet highly unwise. Full with people who bear European names but archaic in thinking, strategy, and objectivity.

Tell them. They worship bad leaders as usual

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dogs Transported For Slaughter In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / The World’s Most Expensive Wedding Cake Was Made In Dubai(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.