Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) (529 Views)

Certificated Security Management Professional / Learn About Leadership And How To Improve Your Skills / PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) TRAINING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) by bidierichie: 5:41pm On May 20, 2020
Institute of Management Leadership and Productivity Development (IMLPD) INVITES interested corps members and other qualified candidates for her 2020 Second Diet of the Graduate Leadership and Management Professional (GLMP) ONLINE training.

Re: Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) by bid4rich(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2020
Oh! This is the program a friend of mine once told me about. He said he even use the information and their certification get to get job as HRM

I will check it out at least to learn something new instead of staying idle.
Re: Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) by Rubbystar: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
I heard about it too that the lectures are impactful and knowledge based. I think this is worth doing. Im in too. When is the class starting? Someone should please link me up
Re: Graduate Leadership And Management Professional Online Training (picture) by bidierichie: 10:11am On May 28, 2020
Rubbystar:
I heard about it too that the lectures are impactful and knowledge based. I think this is worth doing. Im in too. When is the class starting? Someone should please link me up

If you are interested in our highly acclaimed Graduate Leadership and Management Professional (GLMP) online training, please call 08029711130 for the group link

(1) (Reply)

4 Side Hustles That Can Make You Rich As A Corp Member! / Video: See The Kind Of Room That Was Given To A Corps Member In His PPA / Cheap Short Stay Rooms And Apartments For Job Seekers Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.