Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Sold - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sold (741 Views)

Rain Gold Investment Site Is A Scam / Preshecurrency.com Is A Scam They Are Scammers Preshecurrency Are Scammers / Phone4less Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sold by BurntDodo: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Sold
Re: Sold by eagleccentric(m): 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
Report to consumer protection council or public complaints commission. You can get their full address on line. Since you have his number he has no where to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Sold by StandardJohn(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
U don enter express o
Re: Sold by Dottore: 6:52pm On May 20, 2020
The truth is that you get scammed when you are greedy. You want to acquire a commodity at a lesser cost than the usual cost as if the the person making the offer is the manufacturer.
There are reputable shops and show rooms everywhere, there are reputable online outlets like Jumia and Konga.

You can actually get his details from his record in his bank that's is if you are willing to scale the hurdle they will give you.
Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 7:09pm On May 20, 2020
Dottore:
The truth is that you get scammed when you are greedy. You want to acquire a commodity at a lesser cost than the usual cost as if the the person making the offer is the manufacturer.
There are reputable shops and show rooms everywhere, there are reputable online outlets like Jumia and Konga.

You can actually get his details from his record in his bank that's is if you are willing to scale the hurdle they will give you.

Not everything is about greediness. I got it for the same price that it is everywhere but I was concerned about the installation. On Jiji whomever is selling the product will be able to install it for you but Jumia won't.
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Sold by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
maybe just a setup issue...and as there was no electricity, the dude couldnt set it up. check online for a solution before assuming that you were scammed OR simply have the customer service come fix it FOR FREE!
Re: Sold by Sonoyom(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
'I tried contacting the seller he said he's receiving injection that I should call Polystar Customer Care'.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Sold by Toma2: 9:08pm On May 20, 2020
Sonoyom:
'I tried contacting the seller he said he's receiving injection that I should call Polystar Customer Care'.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

Confirmed scam shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
BurntDodo:
I bought a Polystar portable/mobile air conditioner from some guy through Jiji. Two guys came with the A/C, one said he was his assistant and I paid a lot of money for the A/C and he left. Leaving the man who'd install it. He set the pipe and everything but unfortunately I didn't have electricity at the time but he assured us that it'll work. I paid for the installation and he left.

30mins later I turned on the mobile A/C and every 3mins it'll trigger off. It wasn't cooling at all. It was only blowing breeze. I tried contacting the seller he said he's receiving injection that I should call Polystar Customer Care.

I'm lost rn. It was like we were charmed.
We didn't request for receipt. It was not even brought in a box and they said it's brand new. I don't even know his shop. He's not picking my calls but he's online on WhatsApp.

Is there a way I could contact my bank and get his details. His face and address..
yes you were scammed. See what to do don't rush, if he is still offering the same service or another services contact him using a new profile and new line include WhatsApp don't use the same address, surely u will get hold of him... Don't rush it take note..

3 Likes

Re: Sold by Proffdada: 9:29pm On May 20, 2020
This is where the scam got interesting grin

Two guys came with the A/C, one said he was his assistant and I paid a lot of money for the A/C and he left. Leaving the man who'd install it.
Re: Sold by Sonoyom(m): 10:29pm On May 20, 2020
Toma2:
Confirmed scam shocked
The injection will remain inconclusive.
Re: Sold by BurntDodo: 2:24am On May 21, 2020
Kenwood007:
yes you were scammed. See what to do don't rush, if he is still offering the same service or another services contact him using a new profile and new line include WhatsApp don't use the same address, surely u will get hold of him... Don't rush it take note..

That's smart. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Crack This Smile Mifi To Be Universal / Walkie Talkie /repeater/base Station / WWU Iphone X For Sale At A Cheap Rate ‼️‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.