Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (30655 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 6:53pm On May 20, 2020
The science and mathematics teachers are cashing out big time.

Now parents are enrolling their children in private classes the money that was supposed to go to the school are going to teachers alone.

Just image a teacher whose salty is #200 per hour While teaching 30 students

is now getting #1000 or more per hour for lessons why teaching a child

Will he want school to resume.

If you are a science or mathematics teacher better take advantage of this situation.

Even when school resume some of this lessons will still remain.

For other subject teachers my heart goes out for you. god will see you through

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
most these parents (that never had private classes for their kids before) wont pay for extra classes if/when school resumes, so these teachers would have options but to go back to work for these schools., and have extra classes after school or weekends (like in the past)

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Kennyceez: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Mrshape:
The science and mathematics teachers are cashing out big time.

Now parents are enrolling there children in private classes the money that was supposed to go to the school are going to teachers alone.

Just image a teacher whose salty is #200 per hour While teaching 30 students

is now getting #1000 or more per hour for lessons why teaching a child

Will he want school to resume.

If you are a science or mathematics teacher better take advantage of this situation.

Even when school resume some of this lessons will still remain.

For other subject teachers my heart goes out for you. god will see you through
Most of them teachers are lazy in cashing out this way, been coming across alot of them lately complaining about being broke cos no work.

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2020
NO BE LIE..
the thing dey sweet for this lockdown especially math n science teacher's (the serious ones)

18 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by jumper524(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2020
If your a teacher and your read this, my advise to you is to run from the line of teaching.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by fatymore(f): 10:08pm On May 20, 2020
My brother is cashing out too...

If you need a tutor for Mathematics... Children or adult... He can teach you

6 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Tohsynetita1: 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
watch my new video on easy means if solving roots of surds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN321-CG09Y

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Teeklef(m): 2:34am On May 21, 2020
Cashing out ko, cashing in ni. It's not everybody that lives in abuja, lagos, and portharcourt. Parents that were unable to feed during this period won't be able to pay for any extra lesson here. Am talking from experience.

225 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by davidbanner(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2020
You don't know what you're saying. How many parents can afford private teacher, be it maths or whatever. I'm serving in a private school and I can tell you that if the lockdown persists ... I just pray life won't be hard on them.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ut47(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2020
Uyo, Akwa Ibom only
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by femi4: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
Cashing out? Who is paying them? Parents that ve lost their jobs or those ones with half salaries

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Saintinoo(m): 8:29am On May 21, 2020
Kennyceez:

Most of them teachers are lazy in cashing out this way, been coming across alot of them lately complaining about being broke cos no work.
No parent will allow his/her child come close to any random tutor in this period....

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Babatunde40(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
ut47:
Uyo, Akwa Ibom only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by rawtouch: 8:44am On May 21, 2020
don't know
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by gungab(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
Na private lesson most dey use sustain

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by NwaNimo1(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2020
It's there time to enjoy....it won't last forever.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 21, 2020
They are badly hit.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Rexnegro(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2020
okay o
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Okortor: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Never.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by dheespectre: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up.
N4999 a bottle
✔ Please call 081-6662-4268
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by CalabarPikin: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
According to Desktalker if God blow ur whistle even wen ur tie rapper u go folo play 4 d match

My gf called me yesterday to ask if I'm interested to join her in teaching d ones she hv gathered..over 30pupils....dat she will pay me...can u imagine... grin grin ...laugh 1 finish me

I love teachers....but d profession...mba

5 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by gambia(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Ask google please.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by jericco1(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2020
You are mad! undecided
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Slawormir: 8:47am On May 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Crystalline(f): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Abeg they should enjoy, atleast the lockdown favors some people
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ZorGBUooeh: 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Teachers don suffer

The evil govt don't want to help them.They are planning how to feed empty schools..It will be better to open up schools and feed students instead of feeding them at home.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by shogsman(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
Started tutoring my kids myself when a private tutor said its 5k daily for my 2 kids.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Jamb Registration Slip / Common French Words Used In English / We Won’t Pay Staff Schools Workers’ Salaries Again – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.