Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. (30631 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2020
U are a real motivational speaker na ur type dey start restaurant wit a cube of maggi

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by bkool7(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
I don't know how the op reason.
First, the lockdown was just lifted about 11 days ago.
I am a private school teacher.
Most parent I was teaching their kids didn't call me.
When I called they said I should be patient till the pandemic issue is easy. From their words I knew they don't want external people visitors yet.
It's just yesterday one of them told me I should start next week.

Everyone is financially affected by this pandemics

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:29am On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

1000 per hour guy easy with the lie olofo
My brother on school day my bill is minimum of #600 per hour I teach in five schools.

#1000 per hour is no big deal a teacher teaching a child 3 tdays a week 15,000 for an hour each day

Is 15000/12=#1250 per hour.

If you think teaching job is a charity.

GOOD MORNING
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2020
shogsman:
Started tutoring my kids myself when a private tutor said its 5k daily for my 2 kids.
I can take them very well for 5k/week sir. A trial will convince you. I'm a Mathematician and a Phonetician.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Rolexjerry(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
watch my new video on easy means if solving roots of surds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN321-CG09Y
Your method is even longer than the conventional method
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 21, 2020
Mrshape:
The science and mathematics teachers are cashing out big time.

Now parents are enrolling their children in private classes the money that was supposed to go to the school are going to teachers alone.

Just image a teacher whose salty is #200 per hour While teaching 30 students

is now getting #1000 or more per hour for lessons why teaching a child

Will he want school to resume.

If you are a science or mathematics teacher better take advantage of this situation.

Even when school resume some of this lessons will still remain.

For other subject teachers my heart goes out for you. god will see you through

You don't know what you are saying. This is more of an imagination than reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2020
Mrshape:

My brother on school day my bill is minimum of #600 per hour I teach in five schools.

#1000 per hour is no big deal a teacher teaching a child 3 tdays a week 15,000 for an hour each day

Is 15000/12=#1250 per hour.

Of you think teaching job is a charity.

GOOD MORNING
my friend go and sit down with your wishful calculations, who will pay you 15k weekly to come and teach a child one hour 3 times in a week, are you not mad like this? when you no be professor smh

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ikezudon(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2020
COVID has prevented schools from reopening.

Don't let it prevent your business too. If you can ensure your staff get to work in comfort and safety, then you should be able to safeguard them with a surface sanitizer that keeps their workstations and offices virus free.

See other ways to keep them safe.

https://kleenelle.com/disinfectant-surface-sanitizer/
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2020
Heavance:

Are you happy to treat teachers the way you are?
You are one of the foundational problems in this country

no I'm supposed to give them all my profit na, do we even have teachers in Nigeria or just bunch of unfortunate graduated who couldn't find jobs to do.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2020
boom99:

This is very possible na. Some charge 10k per hour( lekki)
oya go there and work na....lol ote
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:38am On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

my friend go and sit down with your wishful calculations, who will pay you 15k weekly to come and teach a child one hour 3 times in a week, are you not mad like this? when you no be professor smh
Monthly not weekly.

You need a maths teacher to explain my calculation to you again?
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifyjanie: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
The learning management system LMS is for remote learning especially as we are on a lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic. It's a platform that is user friendly. It allows interface btw the teacher and his/her students/pupils. After an account has been created for the teacher, he likewise creates an account for his pupils and after authorization or approval has been given by the admin, a code is generated for each class through which they can relate and communicate with their teacher via the platform. After all logins have been created and account activated using the parents phone or any gadget, classes can take place.

If you are a teacher and interested chat me up
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Jokerman:

Most of the teachers in private schools are the ones doing themselves ..... Can you imagine a school, about 2 teachers are gathering it's pupils to do lesson in their homes?? The owner of the school just learnt about it..... Now tell me what they school owner will do when school resumes....
private school teacher that always feel they are smart, the only ones I still pay salary even in this lock down are the nce holders and those went to teaching institute....but you see those bsc, ond, hnd, dat just wanna teach cos they can't find jobs, no work no pay is the motto.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:40am On May 21, 2020
DamZik:

You don't know what you are saying. This is more of an imagination than reality.
You guys are funny
I am currently taking classes 25K per month maths and physics
4 times a week.
My environment is not even the rich type
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2020
shogsman:
Started tutoring my kids myself when a private tutor said its 5k daily for my 2 kids.

That's way too much
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Jokerman(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

private school teacher that always feel they are smart, the only ones I still pay salary even in this lock down are the nce holders and those went to teaching institute....but you see those bsc, ond, hnd, dat just wanna teach cos they can't find jobs, no work no pay is the motto.

Lol... I dey tell you, and they are the ones always giving problem. I advised my mom to stop employing male teachers at her primary school, now she employs women especially married with NCE and ND... Now shes more at peace ...

I like your submission bro... It's just the best
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by ifyjanie: 10:48am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=mentor39281 post=89789739]if you need an online maths tutor ...
I am here to mentor u... chat me up if you re serious... 09047936976 whatsap or call
for students
Junior waec
WAEC, NECO ,GCE
JAMBITE
100 LEVEL - 200 undergraduate mathematics, engineering, or other maths related students
chat me up ... on whatsap ....

only serious minded persons .. God bless
[/The learning management system LMS is for remote learning especially as we are on a lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic. It's a platform that is user friendly. It allows interface btw the teacher and his/her students/pupils. After an account has been created for the teacher, he likewise creates an account for his pupils and after authorization or approval has been given by the admin, a code is generated for each class through which they can relate and communicate with their teacher via the platform. After all logins have been created and account activated using the parents phone or any gadget, classes can take place.
]
Contact me on nnamaniifeoma7@gmail.com if you are interested. You can use the platform to teach your students
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:52am On May 21, 2020
inioluwaDaniels:
U are a real motivational speaker na ur type dey start restaurant wit a cube of maggi
I don't know how you people view teachers

I have never applied for a job apart from teaching
Since I graduated bro this is real,

If you are good in maths and physics regular banks job should not be attractive to you
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Brunicekid(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2020
jumper524:
If your a teacher and your read this, my advise to you is to run from the line of teaching.

So, who will now teach? Who taught you
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:56am On May 21, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

Not everybody teach because they can't find a Job.

Since I graduated I haven't applied for a job not related to teaching.

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 10:59am On May 21, 2020
bkool7:
I don't know how the op reason.
First, the lockdown was just lifted about 11 days ago.
I am a private school teacher.
Most parent I was teaching their kids didn't call me.
When I called they said I should be patient till the pandemic issue is easy. From their words I knew they don't want external people visitors yet.
It's just yesterday one of them told me I should start next week.

Everyone is financially affected by this pandemics

I bet you are not a physics and maths teacher.
If you are you are not good in the subject the school is just managing you because you accept little money from them
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by patosky3310(m): 11:03am On May 21, 2020
CalabarPikin:
According to Desktalker if God blow ur whistle even wen ur tie rapper u go folo play 4 d match

My gf called me yesterday to ask if I'm interested to join her in teaching d ones she hv gathered..over 30pupils....dat she will pay me...can u imagine... grin grin ...laugh 1 finish me

I love teachers....but d profession...mba

Please tell her to send those students to me.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
Nonsense post
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Mrshape: 11:06am On May 21, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... I dey tell you, and they are the ones always giving problem. I advised my mom to stop employing male teachers at her primary school, now she employs women especially married with NCE and ND... Now shes more at peace ...

I like your submission bro... It's just the best
She should also employ married women only in her senior secondary school.

If you pay your teachers well you will have male teachers to work with you with there mind

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Tonytonero1: 11:07am On May 21, 2020
jumper524:
If your a teacher and your read this, my advise to you is to run from the line of teaching.

What are your reasons? I'm a teacher and I do private lessons when I'm contacted. I have not had any discouraging encounter although I'm knew in it.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Jokerman(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2020
Mrshape:

She should also employ married women only in her senior secondary school.

If you pay your teachers well you will have male teachers to work with you with there mind

No secondary school yet.... NCE holders collect 25k with lesson money of 1000 per child(if fees is paid completely), and there's room for private lesson so long the teacher doesn't charge the parent more than 2k a month, all done in the school
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by 900warriorz: 11:14am On May 21, 2020
Please, for parents in Abuja that would need a good Mathematics, English, Economics, Commerce and Accounting teacher for their wards this period, I am at your service. I'd only be available to take your wards 4-6 hours on Saturdays and Sundays as I work till late on week days.

Worry less about the Covid-19 pandemic as I could organise online classes or come to your location while observing the following:
1. Social distancing;
2. Use of the recommended face mask;
3. Always with my hand sanitizer.

I work as an Auditor with a private company but I am passionate about teaching and will still go back to teaching much later.

For university students studying Economics too, you are not left out as Economics is my area of strength. smiley

You can contact/whatsapp me on this number 08146928271. Trust me, your child wouldn't remain the same academically and morally after an encounter.

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by duro4chang(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2020
Mrshape:

I don't know how you people view teachers

I have never applied for a job apart from teaching
Since I graduated bro this is real,

If you are good in maths and physics regular banks job should not be attractive to you
I don't know where you live but lessons here and there are not reliable. You can do lesson for two months and then they tell you to stop because they have seen someone who is read to collect lower fee. Sometimes they will owe you money for months. Sometimes the students will be rude to you and it may be the parents that Will underrate you. A friend of mine said he went somewhere for a lesson .He requested for water but he was given water from the plate used to feed dogs in the house.He got to know this after some days. At a particular age you feel it is embarrassing to go to people's houses.I am talking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by Danniedpastor(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2020
mentor39281:
if you need an online maths tutor ...
I am here to mentor u... chat me up if you re serious... 09047936976 whatsap or call
for students
Junior waec
WAEC, NECO ,GCE
JAMBITE
100 LEVEL - 200 undergraduate mathematics, engineering, or other maths related students
chat me up ... on whatsap ....

only serious minded persons .. God bless

Bro, can you please help me with WAEC, GCE and JAMB syllabus for all subjects?
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by HawkToBar(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2020
There is no cashing out. The tutorial depends on your environmental. For example, some where like Ikotun, Isolo where parents are lack of money. imagine tutoring 3 children ( 1 ssce student, 1 Junior WAEC student and Jss2 student ) for a month for a pay of ₦6,000 and it's meant for 3 teachers o. And while school is open, you teach 30 students for a pay of ₦30,000.

The sufferness is too much.

#NotMyOrdeal
Re: Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. by possibilita(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2020
I don't care what this op is saying but i am never going back to teaching after this covid-19, e Don teach me something

For those ones wey dey cash out big online make una show me the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Jamb Registration Slip / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation / Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.