Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity (3374 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;;;::::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2020
::::;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2020
;;;;;;!;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
;;;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2020
:::::
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
;;;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2020
;;;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2020
!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
!!!!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
;;;;;;;;!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
!:;!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by MistadeRegal(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
REVELATION OF JULY 18 2020.
04:20 AM.

There'll be chaos in the world before the LORD JESUS CHRIST returns.
Famine, thirst and loss of freedom for many Christians who would hold unto their faith and refuse a blood•like stain mark on their forehead.

I saw Christians drinking any dirty waters even on stagnant potholes they find at anywhere they get to, just to quench their thirst while on the run to escape the enforced blood•like stain mark on their forehead. It was very horrible.

Continuous hunt by strange military artificial intelligence robots and drones, until a sudden darkness overshadows the world and the people of GOD begin to vanish, leaving a human shadow at the point of each person taken.

There was more serious chaos as several people immediately realize what just happened and begin to scream to JESUS to take them too while watching His glory travel across the skies taking people as it passes by them.

Some Christians also weren't taken. The Christians who were living, walking, travelling and doing their stuffs inside a kind of choking smoke I really can't find words to explain; instead of living in GOD'S glory.

People running helter skelter without aim of where to go. People running back home from their places of works. Religious monuments pulled down by angry religious people for being deceived, misled and lied to.

This is not to be sealed, for GOD reveals this to make us know that the time is at hand. Let us make a better stand on our faith in JESUS CHRIST because His name is the only cry of those not taken out of excruciating regrets.

Remember Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

May we never be among those who shall cry on that day of the LORD'S return.

Amen.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
MistadeRegal:
REVELATION OF JULY 18 2020.
04:20 AM.

There'll be chaos in the world before the LORD JESUS CHRIST returns.
Famine, thirst and loss of freedom for many Christians who would hold unto their faith and refuse a blood•like stain mark on their forehead.

I saw Christians drinking any dirty waters even on stagnant potholes they find at anywhere they get to, just to quench their thirst while on the run to escape the enforced blood•like stain mark on their forehead. It was very horrible.

Continuous hunt by strange military artificial intelligence robots and drones, until a sudden darkness overshadows the world and the people of GOD begin to vanish, leaving a human shadow at the point of each person taken.

There was more serious chaos as several people immediately realize what just happened and begin to scream to JESUS to take them too while watching His glory travel across the skies taking people as it passes by them.

Some Christians also weren't taken. The Christians who were living, walking, travelling and doing their stuffs inside a kind of choking smoke I really can't find words to explain; instead of living in GOD'S glory.

People running helter skelter without aim of where to go. People running back home from their places of works. Religious monuments pulled down by angry religious people for being deceived, misled and lied to.

This is not to be sealed, for GOD reveals this to make us know that the time is at hand. Let us make a better stand on our faith in JESUS CHRIST because His name is the only cry of those not taken out of excruciating regrets.

Remember Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

May we never be among those who shall cry on that day of the LORD'S return.

Amen.

i thank you for your opinion. good day.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
dododawa1:
You are not ready

I am now
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by dododawa1: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
patvioh:

I am now
link----walk well.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
dododawa1:
link----walk well.

Walk well??
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Frankdarey2022: 1:54am On Apr 06, 2022
It cost nothing to become a member of a brotherhood and become rich and successful in all ramifications of life. Whatsapp or call mr micheal +2348163443491. BLESS YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Seventh-day Adventist Church / Krayola State Your Case For The Historical Jesus. / Monotheism and why The Doctrine Of The Trinity Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.