Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105513 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Islie: 7:24pm On May 20, 2020
A young man identified as Kelvin has committed suicide at Modinatu Street in Ogba area of Lagos.

The lifeless body of Kevin who works with a new generation bank was found dangling from a ceiling fan, in his apartment by neighbours.

It was gathered that neighbours were forced to break into the apartment when they noticed that he hasn’t been outside for days.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/breaking-young-banker-commits-suicide-in-lagos/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.

169 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Renida: 7:26pm On May 20, 2020
Christ

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Officialgarri: 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
Debt

This is one disadvantage of white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime

609 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
People are going through a lot.

Like I said in a thread earlier:

You see people smiling and laughing like everything is good
with them, but you have no idea about the thoughts going
through their minds.

318 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
The pains his immediate family will go through will be unbearable....

"Stay alive for those who love you"

That's my message for anyone contemplating suicide.

320 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.

Keep kwayet oga as if you have the answer.

What is the meaning or essense of life if the pleasure, pain and experience is only for a short time.

Talking ignoramus naive buffunist points.

RIP to him, to other downcast, dejected, offended and discouraged souls, never ever ever ever give up on life.

It is moment by moment, your sorrow can turn into Joy the next moment, but we never know the next moment.

Wish other person long life and happiness.
Peace

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by haywizzy007(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
So sad, the country is hard...regardless, suicide should never be an option

19 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

Keep kwayet
Don't ever tell me that, you have your belief, I have mine. Christians and moslems always have this odd mentally that they reign supreme whereas they are filled with bile and hatred for humanity.

127 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2020
another case of covid-madness

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Officialgarri:
Debt

This is one disadvantage od white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime

Fear of getting Fired ehn.

You go just dey see everybody dey smile, they all have that fear in one corner and some can do anything to keep thier Job.

It is well.

Dear Lord, I put my Job in your hands, Take away the fear of losing my Job and replace with the fear of losing my relationship with you. And help me to start something worthwhile which I can put my energy into and you can bless me with IJN.....Amen

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

If this is the only life we have, then you have every reason to support his act as an atheist. If this is the only life we have, then what difference does it make when he dies since he will be unconscious forever? Everybody should just commit suicide and go into extinction since this is the only life we have. Don't you think so?

Atheism is, in the broadest sense, an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is a rejection of the belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

We don't believe in the afterlife doesn't mean that you shouldn't enjoy the one you have to the fullest. Thoughts of the afterlife only makes you limit this enjoyment with the mindset of another that is non-existent

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 7:42pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't ever tell me that, you have your belief, I have mine. Christians and moslems always have this odd mentally that they reign supreme whereas they are filled with bile and hatred for humanity.

Did I tell you I am a christian or muslim or you see me quote any quran or bible.

I only pointed out your ignorance and lack of critical thought.

There are always deeper questions to your answers , So Shut Up. Until you find your answers.

And dont lead others looking for thier answers astray.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Kennyceez: 7:43pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Please help me tell that atheist boy.

10 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by TransflectTP(m): 7:47pm On May 20, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Humanoid01(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Atheism is, in the broadest sense, an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is a rejection of the belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

We don't believe in the afterlife doesn't mean that you shouldn't enjoy the one you have to the fullest. Thoughts of the afterlife only makes you limit this enjoyment with the mindset of another that is non-existent
My question is, to what end is the fullness of the enjoyment if this is the only life there is? Why do we need to enjoy this life after all? And what makes you think the victim here didn't have a certain period of enjoyment before whatever made him take his life came up?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

Did I tell you I am a christian or muslim or you see me quote any quran or bible.

I only pointed out your ignorance and lack of critical thought.

There are always deeper questions to your answers , So Shut Up. Until you find your answers.

And dont lead others looking for thier answers astray.
Typical of the Abrahamic religion

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:
You just had to try make even this about your person? undecided undecided undecided

@OP, yes, mental illness is real and I hope all those commenting understand that it has nothing to do with their religious ideals or lack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

My question is, to what end is the fullness of the enjoyment if this is the only life there is? Why do we need to enjoy this life after all? And what makes you think the victim here didn't have a certain period of enjoyment before whatever made him take his life came up?
That is a question only the deceased can answer. Depression is real, we have people who studied psychology up to PhD level for the purpose of restoring sanity to any human. Suicidal thoughts are normal but can be averted if you seek help.

3 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Typical of the Abrahamic religion

My Point still stands.

Shutup, Sit down and Start to Think.

Knowledge and Wisdom are two different things. You may be knowledgeable but obviously lack wisdom and experience.

self acclaimed prof.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

My Point still stands.

Knowledge and Wisdom are two different things. You may be knowledgeable but obviously lack wisdom and experience.

self acclaimed prof.
When you want a logical argument, kindly come back, drink a cup of water and take a deep breath. Remove shut up from your vocabulary, it is a huge hindrance to logical reasoning

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:13pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

When you want a logical argument, kindly come back, drink a cup of water and take a deep breath. Remove shut up from your vocabulary, it is a huge hindrance to logical reasoning

I said Shut Up because you obviously need to.

Logical what! with you?

ProfAmaben:

Maybe in some years time, you'll realize out you are currently naive.

15 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

I said Shut Up because you obviously need to.

Logical what! with you?

Maybe in some years time, you'll realize out you are currently naive.
Keep saying shut up, I'm done, look who's talking about being naive. Saying shut up on a forum seems dumb to me tho. My opinion is mine, yours is yours, let's leave it that way. No hard feeling.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
incogni2o:

My Point still stands.

self acclaimed prof.

In the USA, The title of Professor is given to people that have a PhD and are teachers at any academic level. A person who is a Doctor is someone who has finished a terminal degree meaning they have completed the highest degree in their field of study above a bachelors.

From our little convo, you seem like a hurt person filled with hate, anger, arrogance and ignorance. As someone that is through with his master degree and currently rounding off a PhD, you can be called a professor, i lecture at the highest level (University), you can view my email in my profile given to me by the university I profess in.

Use nairaland to learn and stop insulting or hating. That's my candid advice to you, although I doubt you'll ever take it. I could give you a link to my numerous academic publications in remote sensing, geoinformatics and GNSS surveying but you won't understand it.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Keep saying shut up, I'm done, look who's talking about being naive. Saying shut up on a forum seems dumb to me tho. My opinion is mine, yours is yours, let's leave it that way. No hard feeling.

well, they don't say shut up where you come from or where you were trained doesn't mean it doesn't mean what it means grin.

shut up means .... stop talking, stop responding.

True, Your opinion is yours , you didnt keep it to yourself but you expressed it on a forum, It could lead someone else astray, so I pointed it out as a logical fallacy.

and asked you to shut up because cos you said it with conceit.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.