Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) (105536 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 6:58am On May 21, 2020
Pinopinodaddy:
Nothing wey no get solution for this world.
there are lots of things without solutions

4 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

This is not the only life you have. Jesus died and he rose again. Countless hundreds of people saw him after his resurrection. And now he lives forever. You too will die and rise again but you will either resurrect to eternal life or eternal destruction. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, it is a fact and you will live to either enjoy eternal bliss with Christ or regret to suffer eternal destruction in the Lake of fire.
well said sir! God bless you

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by yusluvad(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by RoseyJ: 7:07am On May 21, 2020
backbone503:
"No problem is given man which is greater than himself. Each being is tested according to his capacity; none are tested beyond it. Each problem which man encounters has a spiritual solution, and each person has his troubles at the point where he is most negative and vulnerable".

Life on earth will never be rosy. Challenges will always come. Not to break us though, but to make us strong. So, when they do come, welcome, toast to and overcome them. This is what life is all about.

Suicide is just like walking out of an exam hall without attempting/solving the questions.

When one commits suicide, the Lords of Karma quickly make provision for that person to reincarnate within 14days. (S)he'll later be made to experience the EXACT situation that made that person commit suicide in the previous lifetime. That experience/test is vital for the person's spiritual development, hence, MUST be "passed".

Which Bible verse supports this?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On May 21, 2020
This is pathetic.

Lets discuss agriculture, cassava is on higher price now. Contact me on 07052056727
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On May 21, 2020
TruthinAction:

This is not the only life you have. Jesus died and he rose again. Countless hundreds of people saw him after his resurrection. And now he lives forever.
Jesus died and then a earthquake happened and dead people rose from the dead and walked around Jerusalem but no contemporary account of this happening exists anywhere
as extremely unbelievable as it all sounds there are still several details omitted. Did the zombies look like rotten corpses, or were they provided with fresh bodies? Where did they go after rising from their tombs and appearing to many people? Did they die a second time, or did they walk back into their graves? Who were these zombies?
You would think that zombies walking around would generate at least one historical written account of this event. There are none.

You believe Jesus died and rose, do you also believe Zombies walked Jerusalem when he died?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:

well, they don't say shut up where you come from or where you were trained doesn't mean it doesn't mean what it means grin.

shut up means .... stop talking, stop responding.

True, Your opinion is yours , you didnt keep it to yourself but you expressed it on a forum, It could lead someone else astray, so I pointed it out as a logical fallacy.

and asked you to shut up because cos you said it with conceit.

Oga initially in your arrogance and assumption, you thought you were contending with one
boy
cheesy

All this one you wrote up there is just trying to safe face, look at how you even want to make your earlier stupidity sounds philosophical cheesy grin grin

It beat me reading you asking someone to shut up on a public forum meant for not shutting up.

You see why the Prof decoded that you are one all-he-had-already-described murafucker?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by teekrackz(m): 7:14am On May 21, 2020
Officialgarri:
Debt

This is one disadvantage of white collar jobs. You go out everyday with well tailored suit and tie.
Everyone thinks money dey
They respect you and use you as a yardstick.

But your fear starts; when your debt profile is high and the fear of getting fired anytime

The guy doesn’t even work in that bank anymore after committing fraud
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:17am On May 21, 2020
teekrackz:

The guy doesn’t even work in that bank anymore after committing fraud
you knew him?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2020
FGonline:
How are you?

What is the problem?
The rope dey cut.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

since 2011

Just hearing of it.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:24am On May 21, 2020
incogni2o:
This is what I responded to .

And this was my response.

Your own question.

Can you first tell me what is the meaning of Life so that I can reason if Life being ephemeral decreases it's meaning or life being permanent makes it more meaningful?

Only Life we have doesn't automatically makes Life have a meaning or does it?

Does a person with 2 or 10 lives have a meaningful(using your definition of meaningful) and the person with 1 dont?

Religions give a plausible answer to the essense of Life, Science doesn't, infact it gives rise to its own more questions in most cases.

Scientists should please, Get lost in their questions and finding answers, thier answers never is an answer without more questions.

They should leave the Religionists alone abeg.
You're saying since religion claims an answer, it's better to just chose it rather than go for "science" which leads to more questions?

2 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:25am On May 21, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Just hearing of it.

You can check out the last pic of him all smiles with a fan but he hung himself some hours later.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by wonuks(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Can you prove the existence of an afterlife? An hypothesis cannot be accepted until it's proved.
religion is higher than science. Stop asking for a proof of God in a science lab. You'll NEVER EVER GET IT. You have to go beyond science if you want to believe in God otherwise you'll remain an atheist till you die
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by hopefulLandlord: 7:44am On May 21, 2020
wonuks:
religion is higher than science.
Prove it!

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2020
stephessie1907:
Wrong option no matter what

My condition is actually close to committing suicide but I can't allow devil to celebrate over my head. I need help. I'm faced with house rent, hunger and a lot. Regardless, your little assistance could bring the needed change in just life. Whatever you can give to a brother to elevate his dying soul a bit, my account details

Acc. 2180090230, Zenith Bank

God bless.
Ok
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2020
wonuks:
religion is higher than science. Stop asking for a proof of God in a science lab. You'll NEVER EVER GET IT. You have to go beyond science if you want to believe in God otherwise you'll remain an atheist till you die
In other words, he has to be FOOLISH if he wants to believe in God, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
No he can. they just wouldn't sell to him just like your biro is probably just 50 naira but you're not obligated to sell it even for £500B

Still means he can't.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by emmaodet: 7:57am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

No, GNSS stands for global navigation satellite system and was developed by the US which is simply a constellation of 24+ satellites in orbit trying to give accurate location of the Earth using a GPS. The one for Russia is Glonass. The navigation satellite system is different from Earth observation satellite system such as landsat, Aster, Modis etc.

Yes, thanks i remember now.
We use both GPS and Glonass onboard likewise DGPS - differential Global positioning system to correct the gps error to the bearest minimum less than 1m for dynamic position operation vessels when alongside installations like rigs.
Why are you using your talents and experiences to lecture when you can make more money working offshore? Just curious
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Apaullex: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Life is hard, as an atheist, I don't support him because this is the only life we have.

My brother, the truth is that the only difference between you and the young man now is that you still have the privilege to acknowledge the existence of God your creator, repent of your sinful life and surrender yourself to Christ Jesus for the salvation of your soul.

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by akdjr(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2020
How people fit commit suicide still remain a mystery to me.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by filey: 8:06am On May 21, 2020
Life is hard and difficult especially in our country Nigeria but suicide is not the best option things could get better if we continue to work hard and believe in God. Always think of the pain you may cause your love one if you decide to commit suicide.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Braindealer(f): 8:08am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

A scientist. All scientists are philosophers which makes their highest degree Doctor of philosophy PhD.
okay. I just sensed some level of wisdom. Am a philosopher
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by dasanchez1(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2020
coputa:
if they love you would'nt they help you out of your predicament.
Good question.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Carloslehder: 8:09am On May 21, 2020
Gforce2015:

Speak for yourself we are not in the same league
See this bolo,of course you're far behind,no man of status would think like a fool
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by clericuzzio(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Here we go again.

A dream is a succession of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

The answer to your question is:
The whole brain is active during dreams, from the brain stem to the cortex. Most dreams occur during REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. This is part of the sleep-wake cycle and is controlled by the reticular activating system whose circuits run from the brain stem through the thalamus to the cortex.

The REM is just a stage to trigger the spiritual detachment. Hope you've read experiences of people who had near death experiences. I wouldn't say much.
If in doubt you have no spirit, consult the Eckist.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by LordReed(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2020
hayzed1090:

The cloth is VALUABLE in your argument but the victims life is USELESS and PAINFUL , that's his argument

How was the victims life is USELESS and PAINFUL?
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by alexsoftwork(m): 8:16am On May 21, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Don't ever tell me that, you have your belief, I have mine. Christians and moslems always have this odd mentally that they reign supreme whereas they are filled with bile and hatred for humanity.

Don't mind him, they just like trespassing.
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by FGonline: 8:17am On May 21, 2020
comshots:
The rope dey cut.
avoid any form of gambling.

Believe,discover urself and be ashamed of nothing,know dat nothin is happnin to u dat have not hapnd to som1 else
Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by backbone503(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2020
RoseyJ:

Which Bible verse supports this?

Were you taught: "Geometric representation of complex nos" in elementary maths? Did your Basic Science text book or teacher explain "The kinetics of drug metabolism"? How about finding a topic on "Simulation" in your computer studies texts or scheme.

Do you now know why what I typed can't be found in the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by Godwin2am(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2020
I once call the center that deal with suicide here in Nigeria, they ask me to go and pay money to register my self on their list.
"Stay alive for those who love you"
That's my message for anyone contemplating suicide

1 Like

Re: Young Banker Commits Suicide In Lagos (photo) by incogni2o: 8:30am On May 21, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

You're saying since religion claims an answer, it's better to just chose it rather than go for "science" which leads to more questions?

hopefulLandlord - I like that moniker.

You guys will always read to respond and not understand.

Did I recommend religion or science for anyone?

I said go search and find your answers conclusively first before calling others religious bigots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Decomposing Bodies Of 3 Kidnapped University Of Port Harcourt Students (Graphic) / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / How A Man Was Raped By 2 Women In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.