Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines (283 Views)

Comprehensive List Of Documents Needed For Admission And Scholarship Application / Can I Still Get Admission As Full Time At Age 28 / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines by EmekaMD(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2020
So a few days a go someone contacted contacted me from this forum that she wants to study medicine in the Philippines. About how hard she had tried until now.

So I can provide you a step to step guidance on how to get started and secure your dream of studying medicine or any other dream program here in the Philippines.

This is firsthand from a medical student here. Yes myself. You don't have to worry about getting scammed cos I'm not providing this services for a fee. I'm not an agent. Just a medical student. All tuition fees, including hostels and every other thing is payable by yourself when you get here and enrolled into the school.
Re: Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines by noblealuu: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
EmekaMD:
So a few days a go someone contacted contacted me from this forum that she wants to study medicine in the Philippines. About how hard she had tried until now.

So I can provide you a step to step guidance on how to get started and secure your dream of studying medicine or any other dream program here in the Philippines.

This is firsthand from a medical student here. Yes myself. You don't have to worry about getting scammed cos I'm not providing this services for a fee. I'm not an agent. Just a medical student. All tuition fees, including hostels and every other thing is payable by yourself when you get here and enrolled into the school.

Please guide me on how to gain admission to do a Master Degree in the school below.

University of the Philippines Diliman

Quezon, Philippines
Re: Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines by EmekaMD(m): 9:04am On Jul 22, 2020
noblealuu:

Please guide me on how to gain admission to do a Master Degree in the school below.

University of the Philippines Diliman

Quezon, Philippines
send me an email collinsokeke774@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

English Grammar (introduction To Noun) / Professional Courses And Educational Which Of It Is Worth Going For / UTME 2020: 51 Universities That Won’t consider candidate Who Scored Below 180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.