Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne (6364 Views)

President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof / 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by fohiss: 12:15am On May 21, 2020
Kanu is as confuse as dead.... He don't even know what he want ... Before Israel took over dey fought wars upon wars I mean physical wars ... He's outside fighting internet war ���... No wonder no one want to join him in d race ... Who knows him should tell him to stop fooling himself by doing as if he knows it all ...South South will never be part of you ..fight your fight in peace and leave south south and south west out of it confuse animal

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by basybasy: 12:15am On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
And your poor cognitive skills could not tell you that Kanu was probably speaking from intelligence report given to him by some Bini people?

Kanu's style of agitation is repugnant to me but the truth is that he does not always talk nonsense....
He talks nonsense. He is a toothless dog and crazy guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Gabkosh: 12:50am On May 21, 2020
superlightning:

eeeya....and your source is sugargirl from Twitter. Lol ....Oluwole brain
Accept my condolence bro. Take heart, I know it is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by superlightning: 12:57am On May 21, 2020
Gabkosh:
Accept my condolence bro. Take heart, I know it is not easy.

OLUWOLE! OLUWOLE!! The greatest fraudsters!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Geolalisa(f): 1:19am On May 21, 2020
Na wa . These Edo people are insensitive. They called his statement an insult,while a dangote truck was arrested in Edo with arms and ammunition heading the Hausa community there. Instead of fighting nnamdi kanu. Look at latest events in Edo and think.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by lalawealthy: 2:10am On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
And your poor cognitive skills could not tell you that Kanu was probably speaking from intelligence report given to him by some Bini people?

Kanu's style of agitation is repugnant to me but the truth is that he does not always talk nonsense....
Guy but you nor get sense shaaa.who don die de talk..?ODE!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 4:55am On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:

Like Buhari is dead and a clone is in Ask Rock right? Awesome
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 5:52am On May 21, 2020
I'll find out if this story is true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Joylove2324(f): 9:37am On May 21, 2020
RIP Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by TheRareGem1(f): 9:48am On May 21, 2020
Kalu is raving mad. Even the real Kalu was not this stupid and mad when he was alive

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by maybanks: 9:49am On May 21, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Okay, if the OP made it up, then he's a sick fellow.

I doubt if you listened to that demented fool's broadcast yesterday. Don't just hide behind the Conditional word "if" to abuse the OP if you know nothing about the subject matter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by PFRB: 9:51am On May 21, 2020
Where is the insult?
There is no single insult in that statement.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Deputy1111(m): 10:39am On May 21, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is out of his mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by okefrancis: 10:54am On May 21, 2020
The MNK should be very careful of his statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by okefrancis: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
The MNK need to be careful of his statement
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by valirex: 11:02am On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Be like say Nnamdi Kanu want to run mad. This is what I'm talking about. How will you be making enemies instead of friends. Remain for him to abuse South south but we know he won't..... Oyel

He's an idiot, and he's going to make biafra padlocked republic cheesy. People which he's supposed to ally with he makes them his enemies undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
Google Mayegun's Diary...,watch the ,YouTube videos.

Life does not end with coming here to write 'is' and "was'...

If Kanu detracts from his needless antagonism, thousands of Yorubas in diaspora will identify more with his struggle...

Nobody is talking about you as you don't have a mind of your own...

@theBold

We know he can't and we know he never will.

Insulting and cursing Yorubas is the way he keeps his fans coming back for more. We know that.

Besides, Yorubas don't need to accept his message or flock to him. We have interest groups who are working quietly and underground to achieve a Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by maestroferddi: 11:20am On May 21, 2020
TripleOh7:

@theBold

We know he can't and we know he never will.

Insulting and cursing Yorubas is the way he keeps his fans coming back for more. We know that.

Besides, Yorubas don't need to accept his message or flock to him. We have interest groups who are working quietly and underground to achieve a Yoruba nation.
Just like I said, I find Nnamdi Kanu's method objectionable but if you Yorubas continue that way you are going, Odua Republic will remain a figment of the imagination aka Audio Nation.

The fellow who carries an agitation for self-determination in a cantankerous and ill-advised way and the other blokes whose stock in trade is sabotage and lending ammunition to the common oppressor...

The difference between the two parties is much of a muchness...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=maestroferddi post=89793483]
Just like I said, I find Nnamdi Kanu's method objectionable but if you Yorubas continue that way you are going, Odua Republic will remain a figment of the imagination aka Audio Nation.

What way is the Yorùbá going that you think you know of?

The fellow who carries an agitation for self-determination in a cantankerous and ill-advised way and the other blokes whose stock in trade is sabotage and lending ammunition to the common oppressor...

The difference between the two parties is much of a muchness...

Total balderdash, I must confess.

This part is incoherent.

You don't need to be verbose before you can make your point or pass your message across.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by maestroferddi: 11:32am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=TripleOh7 post=89793782][/quote]I am not obligated to spoon feed you.

If you cannot process not more than ten short sentences, then that is your headache...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 11:35am On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
I am not obligated to spoon feed you.

If you cannot process not more than ten short sentences, then that is your headache...

LOL.

It is your stock in trade to devolve into insults and curses when your inadequacies are shown to you.

The blood of Nnamdi Kanu is truly flowing in your veins.

Like attracts like indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by theDEVILisHERE: 11:52am On May 21, 2020
Geolalisa:
Na wa . These Edo people are insensitive. They called his statement an insult,while a dangote truck was arrested in Edo with arms and ammunition heading the Hausa community there. Instead of fighting nnamdi kanu. Look at latest events in Edo and think.

To whom they Gods want to destroy they first make mad

...some people are doomed and cannot be saved
hence preaching to them is useless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by recklesslove: 11:57am On May 21, 2020
I'm from Edo State, while I may not be a fan of Nnamdi Kanu, what he said this time is true. Uhunmwonde local has almost been completely taken over by herdsmen. People are been killed everyday, women are being raped n nobody is saying anything. The governor is silent , the traditional institution is silent, majority of the youths are either selling lands or involved in cultism or both.
Lord have mercy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by maestroferddi: 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
TripleOh7:

LOL.

It is your stock in trade to devolve into insults and curses when your inadequacies are shown to you.

The blood of Nnamdi Kanu is truly flowing in your veins.
N
Like attracts like indeed.
People who are low on Emotional Intelligence Quotient are wont to whine after getting served in theit rudeness and inexplicable bigotry.

They hardly consider that they are the architects of their misery...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 21, 2020
maestroferddi:
People who are low on Emotional Intelligence Quotient are won't to whine after getting served in theit rudeness and inexplicable bigotry.

They hardly consider that they are the architects of their misery...

Feel free to stop quoting me now.

There are millions of monikers you can whine on.

Good luck.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by maestroferddi: 12:11pm On May 21, 2020
TripleOh7:

Feel free to stop quoting me now.

There are millions of monikers you can whine on.

Good luck.
Next time, learn to stick to what you know and be circumpect in choosing fights...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by 9japride(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2020
The youths should fight for their future. I can't see those monikers who claim south south and minority opinions helping the state?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Taba21: 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
Banmeallday:

Friends with who? Criminals?

Nope, we are not Nigerians nor are we Niggers.

BTW, nothing like SOuthSOuth

Inferiority complex just spotted

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Taba21: 12:57pm On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

But why did he celebrated and congratulated Orji Kalu release? A known criminal.

You see we can't all be swayed by the gimmicks of a scammer

Imagine

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Taba21: 12:59pm On May 21, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

Inferiority complex just spotted.
De your lane.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Smoke55: 1:15pm On May 21, 2020
Where Is The Insult On Oba Of Bini?? I Watched A Vidoe On Facebook Where Thousands Of Hausa Fulanis Are All Over The Street Of Binin,the Person That Uploaded The Video Was Complaining Bitterly How Hausa Fulanis Have Taken Over Their Land, probably He Is An Indegenous Of Bini.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne by Akponmfet: 1:23pm On May 21, 2020
tracychelsea13:
The proscribed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has heaped insults on the Oba of Benin, Oba Erediauwa I, saying he is more concerned about keeping his throne.

In a live broadcast on Facebook on 20 May 2020, he said the Oba of Benin does not care of the people he governs saying that he has never fought for them except for himself.

"Oba of Benin is more concerned about fighting for his seat than his people. Under him Benin City has been taken over by Fulanis. Benin is gone, I repeat Benin is gone and the Oba is just there.

He says Benin of gone, he says Muslims fundamentalists have taken over the ancient city.

He accused Governor Nasir El-Rufai of being the mastermind of the takeover of Benin City.

He said Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, is part of the plan and that the Oba of Benin cannot do anything about it.

He said Edo state has fallen to the Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Governor Eno Urges Appeal Court To Dismiss Bassey Akpan’s Case / Obasanjo Barred From Un Building / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.