Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months (74444 Views)

See How Much I Got After Opening My Piggybank (Kolo) / Best Online Savings And Investment, PIGGYBANK Vs COWRYWISE By [sundiatapost.com] / Earn More When You Save On Piggybank.ng N500 Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2020
I will have love to do this..but my siblings can be very mean sometimes,they may be using broom to remove my money like that,make he no go be say nah them I dey help save am,I better use my money chop. (•‿•)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by nams77: 3:47pm On May 21, 2020
Lol at morteinbank. U tried
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by boyjo: 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Hello Nairalanders. Make una no mind my English abeg.

My 2020 resolution was to save as much as 500,000 so I can get myself one small land for area. I work with a private firm earning salary between 30,000 - 45,000. Na so the firm stop our salary because of say Colombian Drivos (Covid19) drop sales.

Na so hunger set in. I tried not to be tempted to touch my land savings but mhen, hunger kill pass corona. Na so I vex break my MorteinBank. Guess how much I save from Jan till date!? 25,000. I cannor GoaN comaN kee myself. I've already written down what I'm gonna shop tomorrow (food stuffs), I'll be managing the rest pending when my firm calls us back!!

Lol, a funny twist.
I thought you were going to say N750,000
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Goalnaldo(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
GRAMMARJAMES:
Some of you guys are just funny. I know definitely that MorteinBank container can't contain up to 500,000 na, that's why I have more than 5 empty containers should in case one us full.

Those Muumuus saying its not possible for me to save 500K considering my salary. I lafffffff una. You guys should Better open your eyes and ears, I'm a bachelor who lives a moderate life. I was able to save 390,000 last year. I tot I'll be able to beat D records this year but Covid strike in. It's possible Bruh, it's just a mindset.
you shouldn't call them mumu. They are just been logical because they don't expect you to save 100% of your earnings. Remember without them contributing to your thread, it won't be fun. Stay safe and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Your entire salary for the year sef no reach 500,000 if you decide to save am. Abeg,set a realistic goal next time
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by olancho: 3:57pm On May 21, 2020
My wife did same thing one time. I did know how I deviced a means with two broom sticks I was withdrawing the money to play 9jabet. The day she opened it see wahala. Her bank was not burgled but the cash wasn't what she expected.
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by michlins(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
Ogademo1:
I can save more than that self with that aforementioned monthly earning.
you earn 50k and save 500k in a year. Please explain to me where your rent and feeding will come from
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you shouldn't call them mumu. They are just been logical because they don't expect you to save 100% of your earnings. Remember without them contributing to your thread, it won't be fun. Stay safe and God bless you.

God bless you Sir,.
appologies for calling them muuuuu.m, its just that the way some of them reason,. of course i earn other bonuses, you dont expect a sales man not to have multiple allowances, bonuses and side runs.. i rest my case
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Midex88(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2020
olancho:
My wife did same thing one time. I did know how I deviced a means with two broom sticks I was withdrawing the money to play 9jabet. The day she opened it see wahala. Her bank was not burgled but the cash wasn't what she expected.

Lol. She suppose break bottle for ya head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by NACE13: 4:13pm On May 21, 2020
Wow! 25k! That's quite impressive, brother. Sometimes, money like these are very useful even when we don't actually use to get what we initially had in mind.

I'm yet to break mine though, I promised myself I won't touch my kolo (piggy bank) till November/December when I wanna get personal things for Xmas and gifts for my parents.

Any time I feel like breaking it, I just take a walk outside for few minutes or start watching movies or playing games, just so as to take my mind off it.

Op, try and rely on other hustles or skill that fetch you money so you won't be tempted to touch yours no matter what.

Lastly, as you have planned to use that money to stock up, please don't allow any karishika to call you, because it is like these females have special detectors in them by default
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by ghettochild(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Very funny aswear.. U were so stingy to buy kolo for ur sef, u don't av a bank account...

U want to use mortein container grin

Nigerians are mad in one way or the other sha

What if someone enter ur room thinking na Mosquito killer he Wan carry come carry ur savings go

Well if u reside in the east, anambra to be precise, u can get a land for 25k sha.

Their is a place like that wey erosion Don finish the land, call me if u need it
Really??
How do ur people embrace a non indigene who comes to build a house there??
I remembered when we were serving in Nsukka, corpers were offered 10k for piece of land.
Wont they plan to kill someone later in order to inherit the property.. That was what prevented me to even buy that time. Plus am not an igbo n I don't understand the language...
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by kolade560: 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=89798059]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You are doing well son
But Bros op i go advise you make you open multiple bank account then use one for inside take dey save but make sure say you nor collect ATM card and nor download their app for phone. Even if you collect the ATM card then go throway am for river to prevent you from unnecessary withdrawal

How i wish i fit dey save small small

Weed and alcohol nor go let me see road

I can't . Have tried it several times. The highest i can go is two days!
Bros ehnnn! I be exhaust
come make I lay hands on you....idabosky pahose
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Lamasta(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2020
OP so since January na 25,000 you fit save grin
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by thatsleepboy1: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
politeme:

which network is 200-1gb?

Lol
It's not really regular. It's EMPTY N
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Trulie(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2020
You can't save up to 500k but I understand you are trying to be ambitious.
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by sexylassie2(f): 5:11pm On May 21, 2020
Ogademo1:
I can save more than that self with that aforementioned monthly earning.

So you can save 500k on 50k salary alone...well done Sir

Una no dey eat, no transportation, no phone bills, no internet bills

Why una no dey realistic for this naija
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by torvickof1312(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
You just wake up and you hear say Naija change her currency to Yuen
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Sunshyne200(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:
Very funny aswear.. U were so stingy to buy kolo for ur sef, u don't av a bank account...

What if someone enter ur room thinking na Mosquito killer he Wan carry come carry ur savings go

Well if u reside in the east, anambra to be precise, u can get a land for 25k sha.

Their is a place like that wey erosion Don finish the land, call me if u need it

I need it oh
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 21, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
Your eyes go soon clear for that phone.....whats special about iphone To show off abi
some of you have big problems very big one
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by LaKriss: 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
How does a Salary Earner, save in a Piggy Bank?
This works best for Daily Income Earners.

Kudos Though.

GRAMMARJAMES:
Hello Nairalanders. Make una no mind my English abeg.

My 2020 resolution was to save as much as 500,000 so I can get myself one small land for area. I work with a private firm earning salary between 30,000 - 45,000. Na so the firm stop our salary because of say Colombian Drivos (Covid19) drop sales.

Na so hunger set in. I tried not to be tempted to touch my land savings but mhen, hunger kill pass corona. Na so I vex break my MorteinBank. Guess how much I save from Jan till date!? 25,000. I cannor GoaN comaN kee myself. I've already written down what I'm gonna shop tomorrow (food stuffs), I'll be managing the rest pending when my firm calls us back!!
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by vickydevoka(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

What if someone enter ur room thinking na Mosquito killer he Wan carry come carry ur savings good
Use ur brain na. Dat was de idea u mentioned above. If person come make Dem no no say him de save

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2020
Bros u get television Soo, abi u de sleep ontop mat

1 Like

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by kingseg: 6:33pm On May 21, 2020
My clothes na piggy bank. I saw 3k and 1k respectively in different clothes during this lockdown. Don't know y I forget money in my clothes oooo

1 Like

Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by micflo28(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

did you say bank account? Make the bank use sms and card maintenance charges finish him money. Its not about the container he used, its about the discipline and target behind it. This period I don't advise anyone to save, this is a period to depend on what you have saved.
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Divay22(f): 7:08pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You are doing well son
But Bros op i go advise you make you open multiple bank account then use one for inside take dey save but make sure say you nor collect ATM card and nor download their app for phone. Even if you collect the ATM card then go throway am for river to prevent you from unnecessary withdrawal

How i wish i fit dey save small small

Weed and alcohol nor go let me see road

I can't . Have tried it several times. The highest i can go is two days!
Bros ehnnn! I be exhaust

Lemme do it for you then
Re: Check Out What I Saved From My Can Piggybank For 5 Months by Ouchbabe(f): 7:15pm On May 21, 2020
Midex88:

That is a very very very bad dream. Certain demons have been assigned against your career and educational advancement.

How to conquer: Give your life totally to Christ and stay away from all sins.
Pray and Fast against backwardness and setbacks in your life.

It is well
I'm a born again. I have fasted and prayed about it yet it keeps coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.