Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month (45045 Views)

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:
Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She confided in me so I promised to ask questions.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

Please this is a serious issue and it's giving me concern.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Please your kind advice is needed.

Front page Mods

She is probably using prostinor.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ChelseaDr(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

Please Doctors in the house, my younger sister is seeing her period for the second time just this May.

She's 21 years of age.

She saw her period on the 4th of this May and today being 20th, she's seeing it again.

Although before she saw her first period, she was recovering from Malaria and that means she was on drugs.

She has been staying with me in my house since the lockdown started and I can verge for her.

Front page Mods

Your sister is very OK. There is nothing to worry about. Just reassure her, no qualms
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ChelseaDr(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
Alaganature:

And do you think it's normal? I guess you go for check or probably ask elders..cos for me I believe is an infection

Yea, its actually normal
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by KIDfurniture(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2020
Did she sleep with any yahoo guy for money ? She better confess to you fast before it gets out of hands oh.

AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by ugohenry2019(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2020
my dear its normal thing let her not panic
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by PerryRICHIE(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

So Ur 21 yrs old sis isn't a virgin and u can say it online... Am sure she must have started avin sex at 15 or so. Only God know how many body counts she had from 15 to 20 bcoz at 21, u said she wasn't sexually active for like a year....

May God save her ooo
from double menstruation to double pikin

How can this unholy post make front page.?

Seun, don't you know that a woman period is an abomination and unholy stuff?,

Your brain needs fumigation....
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Ugmama(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2020
treasurevee9:
There is nothing wrong with her. It happens to me too. If i see my period at the beginning of a month i.e 1-4 , i will definitely see it at the end of that month. It will normalize the next month, don't worry.

Am a man but I know it's normal to see your period twice a month.

It all balls down to her cycle. She has a short cycle. okay!?
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by boldberry(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2020
Dm me...am a doctor
She should do that..08030654982
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by treasurevee9(f): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
Alaganature:

And do you think it's normal? I guess you go for check or probably ask elders..cos for me I believe is an infection

It's not an infection
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Execution: 8:09pm On May 21, 2020
It could be stress that caused it, anxiety. I ask her what it bothering her.
But all the same, it is not a problem, it is a disorder that will normalize next month.
I am not a doctor O.
If it didn't improve next month, seek assistance.
Corona news is another thing that affects states of mind O, take note.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Execution: 8:10pm On May 21, 2020
It could be stress that caused it, anxiety. ask her what it bothering her.
But all the same, it is not a problem, it is a disorder that will normalize next month.
I am not a doctor O.
If it didn't improve next month, seek assistance.
Corona news is another thing that affects states of mind O, take note.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

No cause for alarm. She has a short cycle and it's peculiar to girls within that age range.
[/s]
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by debbieray(f): 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
It might be hormonal imbalance..
if it happens like that again next month it's advisable to visit the doctor
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by debbieray(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2020
Ugmama:

Am a man but I know it's normal to see your period twice a month.
It all balls down to her cycle. She has a short cycle. okay!?
16 days is too short for a cycle
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Legendguru: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
oh
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by dominion001(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

So Ur 21 yrs old sis isn't a virgin and u can say it online... Am sure she must have started avin sex at 15 or so. Only God know how many body counts she had from 15 to 20 bcoz at 21, u said she wasn't sexually active for like a year....

May God save her ooo

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Relax nothing is wrong with her
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Ugmama(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2020
debbieray:

16 days is too short for a cycle

Okay. So many things could cause it shaa.

use of contraceptives
Presence of polymalignancy
Coagaloparthy disorder
ovarian disfunction
Lieomyoma
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by rkennie111(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
If you people believe in herbs, you can contact me I will just tell you what to do..
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by zomu(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
This issue is the joung girl is seeing someone and taking postinor 2 .too much of it can lead to that.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by iosasbabe: 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

Her system is reacting to the malaria drugs she took earlier n now trying to balance her homal system... no panic she is fine ....
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by BaoleXino: 10:23pm On May 21, 2020
It could be implantation bleeding, and it could not be serious, pls don't rush to hospital to carry Corona ooh, if this is happening for the first time, and it does not come with any pain, there is no cause for alarm.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Damsman10(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2020
OP u did well bringing ur question here. If you had gone to google, they can tell you its health condition and she should start saying her byes.

Ordinarily i don't think there's anything wrong with her. keep calm and pray.

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by immaq8(f): 11:14pm On May 21, 2020
hope she doesn't use hard drugs like Postinor
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Femibamolee: 11:23pm On May 21, 2020
Make she thank God say her own case nah double double. Period dat some people have been looking for and haven't seen �

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by UrVillagePpl: 11:54pm On May 21, 2020
DenreleDave:

May God save her ooo

Probably the dumbest thing I've heard today..

You no follow at all
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by cyndylove64(f): 12:01am On May 22, 2020
Liposure:
a doctor friend of mine told me dis condition is caused by too much sex
that is a lie# most females sees their period twice a month.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Adeevah(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2020
Let her confide in you further, she had just been introduced to serial/repeated sex.

Take it or leave it, this is the truth
Doctor will ironically tell you it is infections...
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Speed123: 12:17am On May 22, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

She may have taken too much of sugar after her last period. Most ladies like my cosin in the house usually experience such, anytime she takes or eats very sugary things, it triggers her period even if she's expecting it in 2weeks, it will just come immediately.
So don't be alarmed, she's ok.
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by Cutiekatty: 1:28am On May 22, 2020
treasurevee9:
There is nothing wrong with her. It happens to me too. If i see my period at the beginning of a month i.e 1-4 , i will definitely see it at the end of that month. It will normalize the next month, don't worry.

Same here its normal
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by fashakinsegun: 2:15am On May 22, 2020
AcuraZDX:

She's 21 years of age.

Front page Mods

It might be fibriod. tell her to get a scan a abdominal pelvic scan
Re: Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month by therajah: 5:02am On May 22, 2020
We are in coro period!

Or may be she has missed some periods and she now has carry over!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / 21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.