Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! (1271 Views)

Please Help My Business Is Going Down Because Of My Family / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by Essentialfoods: 12:12am On May 21, 2020
ponmo business is lucrative i tell you,

this lockdown has opened opportunities for so many people who didnt know they had it in them to sell foodstuffs, now come and see so many foodstuffs business springing up everyday.

The sweet thing is, the market can never be saturated, there's enough room for everyone because.

#foodisessential, so the demand for it rises everyday.

Join my group to get updates of healthy and affordable African foods, also to learn more about the foodstuff business locally or exporting.

rewrite this link in your browser to join.

or send me a mail via my bio

https://whatsappcomCLh6ruwWNmI3TxFoSEksaP
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by adebayour26: 12:45am On May 21, 2020
You're right.
Investing in food materials will always be profitable since people feed their bellies everyday.
Re: Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by Prof0fficial: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
point
Re: Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by egojeny1(f): 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
Essentialfoods:
ponmo business is lucrative i tell you,

this lockdown has opened opportunities for so many people who didnt know they had it in them to sell foodstuffs, now come and see so many foodstuffs business springing up everyday.

The sweet thing is, the market can never be saturated, there's enough room for everyone because.

#foodisessential, so the demand for it rises everyday.

Join my group to get updates of healthy and affordable African foods, also to learn more about the foodstuff business locally or exporting.

rewrite this link in your browser to join.

or send me a mail via my bio

https://whatsappcomCLh6ruwWNmI3TxFoSEksaP
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
So true
Re: Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by kinah(f): 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
The link is not loading
Re: Foodstuff Business Is Lucrative!! by Essentialfoods: 1:32am On Jun 04, 2020
kinah:
The link is not loading

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/CLh6ruwWNmI3TxFoSEksaP

copy the link into your browser, replace the "dot" with 'fullstop'

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Electronics(limited Stocks Available )....come In Here!!! / She Lost Her Fiance Due To Misinformation: Who Is To Blame? The Man Or The Woman / My Family And I On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.