Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me (1145 Views)

This Is What They Mean When They Say A Simp Is Doomed (picture) / It's My Birthday Say A Word Of Prayer For Me. / When You Say A Lady Has A Loose Vagina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by blesskewe(f): 12:26am On May 21, 2020
Happy Birthday to me and my twin

Say me a prayer......

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by atiku4President(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you. Any specific prayer point?

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by StubbornGENIUS: 12:31am On May 21, 2020
I pray you never have to depend on someone for your daily bread and credit alerts will always be received on a regularly basis. HBD!

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by ikh777: 12:33am On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:

Say me a prayer......

All the favor you require in your life will LOCATE YOU,

The tears from your past will never come back again, rather God will do some great things for you that will turn your situation around for good.

Money will be easy for you
Health will be your portion

And God deliver you from FRENEMIES(friendly-Enemies) and give you great besties that will grow old with you.

Amen

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by blesskewe(f): 12:41am On May 21, 2020
ikh777:

All the favor you require in your life will LOCATE YOU,

The tears from your past will never come back again, rather God will do some great things for you that will turn your situation around for good.

Money will be easy for you
Health will be your portion

And God deliver you from FRENEMIES(friendly-Enemies) and give you great besties that will grow old with you.

Amen

Amen
I appreciate
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Toks2008(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:

Say me a prayer......

You will live long to fulfill God's purpose for your life.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by blesskewe(f): 12:41am On May 21, 2020
atiku4President:
Happy birthday to you. Any specific prayer point?
Just say a word of prayer
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by blesskewe(f): 12:42am On May 21, 2020
Toks2008:

You will live long to fulfill God's purpose for your life.
Amen
Thanks alot
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by abidex0z(m): 12:42am On May 21, 2020
H.bday.....many more years ahead.....
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Nobody: 12:46am On May 21, 2020
Mr Onuegbu's wife died because of the condition of her baby the father is left frustrated with no help from anywhere.

It’s been a very long 3 months for Mr Onuegbu. Their baby boy was born with severe medical problems. At 20 weeks, they were told that there was a problem with their pregnancy. Doctors informed the couple that their baby had Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. Basically, the baby had a hole in his diaphragm that allowed some of his stomach organs to move into his chest cavity and put pressure on his heart and lungs.

Mr Onuegbu really needs your support to get his child operated on send your donations to Mr Onuegbu Israel Ugo,.
UBA,.
2 0 9 2 7 2 8 3 6 3.

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by naijanaso: 6:28am On May 21, 2020
May God cause you to smile big today and always. May he cause you to come to your limelight this year.

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by dukeprince50: 6:35am On May 21, 2020
happy birthday to you, may God remove all the front teeth of ur enemies so that by their smiles, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Nobody: 7:59am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday ✌️
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Burgerlomo: 8:14am On May 21, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by JOACHINpedro: 9:20am On May 21, 2020
I pray God answers your prayers cheesy
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday. May this new year be a fantastic one for you.
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Oluwajumokemi(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:

Say me a prayer......
Hbd to u both, may u both live long in good n sounds health..
May God bless d new age with all good things of life...
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by blesskewe(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Oluwajumokemi:

Hbd to u both, may u both live long in good n sounds health..
May God bless d new age with all good things of life...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Lamanii22(f): 10:45am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday to you and your twin... May your days be long, may all your dreams come true.. Have a fabulous one
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Iykesonwhyte(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday dear may His countenance always shine upon you and may all your heart desires be accomplished amen �
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2020
HBD! More money plus more dicks grin
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Oluwajumokemi(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:
Thank you
U highly welcum o
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2020
blesskewe:

Say me a prayer......
May God grant u your heart desires
Re: It's My Birthday, Say A Prayer For Me by Saraphim101(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2020
Happy belated birtiday. God bless ur new age

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Richer Than Dangote Caught Fvcking In A Pool [watch Video] / Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First / SEXUAL DESIRE … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.