Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:53 AM

Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF (2560 Views)

Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / States May Decide On Reopening Of Schools, Businesses, Says PTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by Edudelight: 2:16am On May 21, 2020
The Presidential Task Force ( PTF) on COVID -19 has stated that churches, mosques, schools, companies et al. expecting reopening must use subsequent weeks to adopt new techniques beneath the COVID -19 era.

Secretary to the govt. Of the federation, Boss Mustapha disclosed this within the course of the day briefing of the assignment pressure in Abuja.

Recall that the federal authorities had extended the gradual easing of the lockdown by means of fortnight (fourteen days).

As stated by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, “the fourteen days extra must be put to use by establishment, offices, professional bodies, places of worship, academic institutions, etc. awaiting reopening to plan and undertake new strategies underneath a COVID-19 era in step with the principles.

“Above all, a behavioural shift could also be a need for every citizen because COVID 19 has changed stage completely.

Mustapha, who’s the chairman of the PTF, explained the reasons why the govt—needed to continue the sluggish lockdown with the assistance of fortnight.

He explained that the well taken into consideration decision become taken out of an abundance of caution, modern-day reviews from specific countries and expert advice.

He also, said that the federal authorities are persuaded through the records of worldwide pandemics because of the fact its replete with proof of an exponential rise in epidemic upon early lifting of restrictions, that the 1918 – 1920 influenza stays the prominent current example in human records.

He stated that we must keep an eye on our approach, delicately balance between protection and financial considerations before we reopen the economy, fully.

“Again, I might wish to repeat that the choice isn’t punitive; we feel your pains and also your concerns. However, our destiny stays in our hands and compliance is one of the keys to beginning that destiny.

“As we enter the primary week of the extension of Phase One beneath the eased lockdown regime, we appeal once more to everyone, to diligently follow measures put in place.

“Of unique importance is that the need to obey the curfew, obey the ban on interstate travels, inspect bodily distancing, avoid massive gatherings, examine private and respiratory hygiene and align with the policy on the use of masks/covering.

He similarly reiterated that the PTF COVID-19 is committed and determined to retain to provide the specified leadership for the national response.

The SGF stated that precise directives were issued to security organizations to strictly put into effect the measures “I, therefore, admonish Nigerians to please observe the restrictions fully.

He, however, assured crucial workers in conjunction with the frontline medical personnel, the media, the environmental fitness workers, farmers and agro-related carrier providers, oil and fuel services, aviation, the power zone and a bunch of others that they will be amply protected.

“Your obligation is to carry a legitimate identification card, usually.

He also reminded all Nigerians that the ravaging pressure of the virus doesn’t discriminate on the thought of status, creed, political persuasion, career or where you come from.

“Now is that the time to avoid any distraction from anything quarters and each one finger got to be and remain on deck.

For folks who are suffering from the disease, the SGF stated assistance is out there.

“Do not move underground. It’s important to talk about it and to undertake to hunt out assist. Every effort spares humanity the anguish of the spread of the virus.

He also dismissed insinuations that the govt. purchased the Madagascar herbal remedy.

“We didn’t demand it. It was given through the govt. to African countries. Those five cartons had been delivered to me yesterday, i’m going to give the minister of health beneath whose agencies will perform validation of the herb.

“Well, it handed to me without a bill, so I assume it didn’t include any cost. Madagascar and Chinese issues got to be laid to rest, they’re not imperative to the troubles we’ve at hand. There got not to be further interrogation in topics which can not assist our nation fight COVID -19.

He also stated that our mode of living after COVID -19 “will not be as former again. The gain of the distraction is that it’s going to make us placed on our questioning cap. It will not be business as standard again. It has uncovered the weaknesses altogether our systems even in advanced nations.

In all, All schools, business, religious centres should keep their fingers crossed; the economy might resume to normal in the next fourteen days.

https://edudelight.com/schools-businesses-religious-centres-reopen-in-two-weeks/

Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by SEGLIZ: 3:12am On May 21, 2020
how real is this news?
they announced two weeks extension of the lock down.
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by jesse8048(m): 4:14am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm, sounds real but the source is making me doubt the authenticity...
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by Rilwayne001: 4:49am On May 21, 2020
jesse8048:
Hmmmm, sounds real but the source is making me doubt the authenticity...

Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by Nobody: 7:17am On May 21, 2020
Na plan Ooo no be reopening
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
I cant wait to see everywhere been open up again,if u interested in a full plot of nd a bungalow on it in bariga ,lagos check my signature nd reach out to me
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by emmypelo: 5:30pm On May 21, 2020
Can this be real.....
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by simplepee(f): 6:21pm On May 21, 2020
God let this be real please.

I'm already getting used to laziness, this is not me Lord.
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by identitylenz(m): 6:26pm On May 21, 2020
It'll be for real God's grace smiley
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=89783604][/quote]

Why is this news not on vanguard,punch,saharareporters and pmexpress etc?
Re: Schools, Businesses, Religious Centres To Reopen In Two Weeks – PTF by PureGoldh(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Strike / Unical Post Ume Result Is Out / Fg Approves Unified Platform For Jamb, Neco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.