Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla (81387 Views)

"DNA Exposed Cheating Yemisi Iginla, Seduced Iginla's PA, Poisoned Iginla" / Yemisi Iginla Is Married In America - LIB (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by ipobarecriminals: 9:24am On May 21, 2020
winkbody nor be wood
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Ayemileto(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2020
Just to announce that he had remarried, they went ahead writing lots of junks that has nothing to do with the headline.

He has remarried, simple. But they had to tell us there was a time he can't afford a two-square meal a day. A time he was holding service in a room that can't contain 20 people and how he's now a multi billionaire with lots of assets, and how he has been giving things out to people. And how the man that don't have a room that can contain 20 people during service can now boast of 80,000 seater auditorium in Abuja and South Africa, without anybody's help.

Seriously, this is just junk journalism with lots of off topics.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Nobody: 9:26am On May 21, 2020
Erhun10z:
I think say Christians nor dey divorce
Or even if dey divorce, dey nor dey marry again
Pastors enjoy immunity
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by nedekid: 9:27am On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
All this conmen cant even build their very own home, but will be ministering to you about your own home.

I dont trust short people, and when you now happen to be a short pastor, It exponentially makes you a dangerous person.

If your Pastor is short, better run for your life.

Also with such haircut. Can you see the similarity to that of indaboski?

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by itunity007(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2020
shocked chai the way our pastor dey always look fresh grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Almunjid(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Not true! Study your Bible! A Bishop must be the husband of one wife. Read the books of Timothy and Titus for the qualifications to pastoral office!

Lol, what's the point of having one wife with 3 girlfriends. The 3 girlfriends are even getting better treatment than the wife at home. Hypocrisy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by blowjob: 9:28am On May 21, 2020
DICKICIAN grin grin grin grin grin

WAYREEEEEEE DEM. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by lapo(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
No mention how he became a billionaire in the story.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
All this conmen cant even build their very own home, but will be ministering to you about your own home.

I dont trust short people, and when you now happen to be a short pastor, It exponentially makes you a dangerous person.

If your Pastor is short, better run for your life.

Says a Muslim... Marrying underage girls

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by dalongjnr: 9:30am On May 21, 2020
What's the biblical definition of a bishop?
The ground for divorce in Christiandom is infidelity. But one have to stay unmarried.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2020
The way we describe men of god is quite funny. Which one is sm1 who cudnt afford 2 eat 2 square meals a day to bla bla bla.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by jikjimmy: 9:31am On May 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

WITH the kind of LADIES we have these days, I wouldn't blame any man again changing them like wrapper..
Be it a Pastor or BISHOP... Your Happiness and SAFETY shouldn't be compromised at all.

IF this New Bride also messes up, he should show her the way straight up.

na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by ahjerryboy1(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
Happy birthday and many more in returned.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by SweetCunt97(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
Yea fvck what society thinks. Your personal happiness is paramount as long as it ain't a crime towards humanity. Let your God be your judge.

Happy married life jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by mechanics(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
Tobinrobin:
God bless the Union
God won't bless the union.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Darlingboy4sure(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2020
I think we need another bible for this generation, coz alot of things that many so-called christians cum men of God are doing, really fall short of the standard of the Bible I'm holding.

Anyway, the foundation of God stands sure! No matter the generation and deterioration of that generation.

What do I know shaa.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by mechanics(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
This is wrong, I wonder what he will tell God on the last day.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by kamez(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
these so called men of God and their wives will be forming marriage experts during counselling..

they will insist that u attend 3months couples counselling in their church before getting married...

when you report any case of infidelity or domestic violence to them, they will tell u to be patient, stay in the marriage and keep praying for your spouse..

Las Las dey don't practice what they preach

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by iyatrustee(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
80,000 seater auditorium? Common! I know where the church is located and i am not sure it can seat that much people.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
Erhun10z:
I think say Christians nor dey divorce
Or even if dey divorce, dey nor dey marry again
That's what many are deceived to believe.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by lajuwomi(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2020
his ministry can boast of an 80,000-seater auditorium built in Abuja and South Africa without the support of anyone.

If I hear....
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Reex12(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2020
e be things
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Karlifate: 9:36am On May 21, 2020
nedekid:
Dont trust any pastor with this kind of haircut.

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by lmm4real: 9:37am On May 21, 2020
Why do all this pastors look alike undecided
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by free2ryhme: 9:38am On May 21, 2020
dipoolowoo:
By Dipo Olowookere

https://businesspost.ng/showbiz/nigerian-billionaire-prophet-joshua-iginla-remarries/

If it was an ordinary church member that committed this act a million and one bible verses will emerge of why he was wrong

Now this same act committed by a pastor and he has done a public PR to justify why he can do what he did

I remember Ighalo that was removed by pastor Adebayo only to settle in Lekki to continue as he wishes

1 Like

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Aforxzy(f): 9:39am On May 21, 2020
The woman is always accused of infidelity but not the man who impregnated another woman. Just enjoy your new marriage and leave story. We know both of you were unfaithful to each other. Hope this union lasts longer than the former.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Etuagievin(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Not true! Study your Bible! A Bishop must be the husband of one wife. Read the books of Timothy and Titus for the qualifications to pastoral office!
. Qualifications means nothing
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla by Davidganna10: 9:39am On May 21, 2020
There is nothing like [color=#000000][/color]woke up to success...you work towards success. This is exactly what the preach to their shepees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.