Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee (65040 Views)

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m / Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee / Lagos Police Offers N1M To Unmask Lady Accuser Of Christopher Marcel Nabugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by FuckDaMods: 9:56am On May 21, 2020
PureFace1:

But your generation won't stop trooping to that region to push wheelbarrow and hawk puff puff
Don't mind my brave but stupid igbo brothers, until their heads are mined before they will learn their lesson.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by mytime24(f): 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by solomorinho(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2020
Name checkers confirm the names and location to be accurate... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by stanluiz(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2020
PureFace1:

But your generation won't stop trooping to that region to push wheelbarrow and hawk puff puff
Troop to the land of skull miners and human part dealers. Godforbid!!

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Respect55(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2020
Harvesters. Miners

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by overall90: 9:57am On May 21, 2020
Yorubas should be banned from wearing Ankara embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by HundredWays(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2020
Afonja.... I'm not surprised sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Onlyonebuhari: 9:58am On May 21, 2020
Christianity and rituals...........may God safe is
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Cantonese: 9:59am On May 21, 2020
Why do people from this particular region of Nigeria always specialize in and love money rituals? I no want to mention the name of the region but na six states dey inside the region. Everywhere ritualists. On the road, inside buses, kabukabu, moshalashi, ile ijo, no where is safe.

How can a normal person trade in human parts like normal commodities?

Dem take am do una sef?

11 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Jess29: 9:59am On May 21, 2020
Am I the only thinking this through, why is it that selling of human parts is high in Ogun. Is that the trending business in that state. Police should raid the buses and comb every forest in that zone to stop this evil act. See their faces like olumo rock.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Mrpojj(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2020
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by PureFace1(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2020
stanluiz:
Troop to the land of skull miners and human part dealers. Godforbid!!

Keep deceiving yourself, your generation are all over that region but I wonder why they haven't mine their skull yet.
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by stanluiz(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2020
Even on this lockdown they are still mining skulls, selling human parts and killing themselves for money ritual. This is to tell you the high rate of poverty in the South West.

Forgot nbs fake gutter statistics. This is the reality of what is happening in their region. Also remember one million awawa boys in Lagos.
Their region is crime infected.

Babaric set of people.
Land of horror.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Nobody: 10:02am On May 21, 2020
Stupid African mentality. Rather than look for a manufacturing or services venture that could yield money they went for money rituals. Money will lose its value and become worthless if more and more people earn it from doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2020
That's why I want to leave Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by AregbeFufu: 10:05am On May 21, 2020
The same Ogun that has $10bn IGR.
6% poverty rate.
$200bn GDP..
Is that the same Ogun grin...
The only thing afonja knows is how to use media and propaganda to paint their Ewedu republic as heaven.
Posting fake statistics everywhere whereas hunger is killing. Look at how they just put up a call and contacted a contractor that instantly assured them of delivery. grin
Very soon afonjas will be advertising body parts delivery services on jiji app grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by nonhuman(m): 10:05am On May 21, 2020
AFOnja business, na them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by stanluiz(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2020
Rgade:
Them no pay enough cash for human hand delivery lipsrsealed
This one nah confirm body part cartel grin
helineus, wetin you think?

"The suspected ritualists demanded N1m for the ‘commodity’ but the buyers, identified as Matthew Idosu, John Feyisetan and Samuel Adegbola, could not come up with the sum after the hand had been delivered to them."

Human parts done turn commodity, ahh lipsrsealed

"According to Oyeyemi, the four suspects were arrested for being in possession of a fresh human hand."

Come on now, helineus just look at this nah haba cry
Human part cartel cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Naijaarchive(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2020
What annoys me most is they always look hungry and dirty

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by starbuck(f): 10:12am On May 21, 2020
Who amongst them are the buyers and buyees because they don't look like people that have seen thousandth not to talk of millions.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by PureFace1(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Don't mind my brave but stupid igbo brothers, until their heads are mined before they will learn their lesson.

What is this one saying? Talking as if there is no ritualist in South East or they don't commit crime in South East.

I guess Okija shrine was In Ogun state.

You guys are just senseless trolls, this thing happen all over Nigeria

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Chummynoni(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
see the way they look like idiots. despite all the human part dealing, people dealing in cow butchering are better than them. these idiots looks malnourished and unkempt. lol

1 Like

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by GGSG(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2020
kettykings:
How bad can this scourge get , from 1 million boys gang to now an unabated, unrestricted trade in human parts, is there not limit to the descent to hades/hell of some people. it seems this satanic culture is about to blow in some people's faces big time.

This is worse than the corona virus ravaging the same region
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by PureFace1(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2020
stanluiz:
Which generation cheesy Continue to decieve your self. cheesy

Skulland republic region of South West.
Land of horror.

The same land of horror your generation won't stop trooping to and cry whenever they threaten you with Lagoon.

I guess there is no longer ritualist in South East and they no longer commit crime in South East.

Don't worry very soon crime news from South East will hit front page, continue to masturbate on this thread

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Kemimarch16(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2020
Wicked people
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Iceberg3: 10:20am On May 21, 2020
When I say kill a coneheaded structure before killing a snake, you think ayam joking.

Lzaa imhotep

grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Collins4u1(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by blowjohn(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2020
wizod:
look at how it should be written. BOTH THE BUYER AND BUYEE SHOULD BE KILLED IMMEDIATELY

Or else they'll both turn into KILLIEES, MURDEREES, and PREYEES

1 Like

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by Collins4u1(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2020
I thought they said na we do money ritual pass.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by temielects(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2020
hmmm all eyes will see Hausa guys doing the little they can do for feeding some even resort in begging just to feed themselves and we'll all call them Aboki and make gest of them and what all these useless people do to afford those expensive lifestyle in so demonic and devilish,may God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Human Part Dealers Beat Buyers Over N1m Fee by BlackfireX: 10:24am On May 21, 2020
Just imagine, if this is about igbos... This thread would have hit 200 pages by now, with ballistic insults, now it is yorubas , all of them have gone mute like deaf and dumb.

200,000,000 for NL , seun contact me

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.