Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

For Those Saying There Is No God. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Saying There Is No God. (5727 Views)

Oyedepo: Those Saying Pastors Are Stealing Risk God’s Wrath / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by aadoiza: 9:49am On May 24, 2020
[quote author=LordReed post=89889579]

Evolution does not create. Evolution is the change in gene frequency in populations over time.

[s]Read for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction[/quote[/s]
Crap upon crap upon crap.
You lot just post articles of which you understand little, probably because of the fanciful words they throw around therein undecided undecided.

Answer the bloody question, if you could, or post relevant articles. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by aadoiza: 9:58am On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Nothing seems pleasurable as it is now. Remember I said

More like a garden of flowers each with volition to be ugly or beautiful knowing the ultimate goal of the garden owner.

Yes, there are some beautiful Flowers in the garden but there are far much more horrid looking Flowers. On the whole, the whole garden looks messed up but in time the Chief Horticulturist will harvest the kind of flowers that have the innate nature of beauty for His final garden and treat the remaining flowers as Weed!

If you were a horticulturalist with flowers developed to produce beautiful flowers according to their volition , what do you think you'll do to have your Garden of Pleasure ?
Atheists are not bred for a depth of wisdom such as this, and this is why atheism does not exist without religion. Atheism is a shameless leech, which sucks on the relevance of religion, meant for shallow thinkers who cannot form an opinion on an idea except it's placed before them.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2020
aadoiza:

Atheists are not bred for a depth of wisdom such as this, and this is why atheism does not exist without religion. Atheism is a shameless leech, which sucks on the relevance of religion, meant for shallow thinkers who cannot form an opinion on an idea except it's placed before them.
Of course my friend. Behind atheism is the religion that sees the White man, Technology and Science as their God. They thrive because unfortunately many preachers have left the true message for one that treats God solely as one whose main mission is to solve human earthly problems such as wealth, health and power. Yes, these are part of the message but it's not the main message. The main message is Salvation at the end of this stay on earth.

You wonder what evangelistic athiests gain by their preachings on NL. They serve a master who is satisfied by ruling them covertly just like Africa feels independent but is still really under the Western and now Chinese slave masters as neo-colonial slaves?

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Of course my friend. Behind atheism is the religion that sees the White man, Technology and Science as their God. They thrive because unfortunately many preachers have left the true message for one that treats God solely as one whose main mission is to solve human earthly problems such as wealth, health and power. Yes, these are part of the message but it's not the main message. The main message is Salvation at the end of this stay on earth.

You wonder what evangelistic athiests gain by their preachings on NL. They serve a master who is satisfied by ruling them covertly just like Africa feels independent but is still really under the Western and now Chinese slave masters as neo-colonial slaves?
These same Western lords gave you Christianity via colonialization and slavery, in case you forgot the history of your religion.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2020
aadoiza:

You wonder what evangelistic athiests gain by their preachings on NL. They actually don't realize that they serve a master who is satisfied by ruling them covertly just like Africa feels independent but is still really under the Western and now Chinese slave masters as neo-colonial slaves?

1 Like

Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

These same Western lords gave you Christianity via colonialization and slavery, in case you forgot the history of your religion.
At least I didn't end up making them my God unlike you
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:16am On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

At least I didn't end up making them my God unlike you
No sense in your comment, when I am not an atheist or a religionist or someone that worships or prays to any god/God
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

No sense in your comment, when I am not an atheist or a religionist or someone that worships or prays to any god/God
Then you are irrelevant to this thread
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Then you are irrelevant to this thread
You're not the judge of that.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 12:35pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

You're not the judge of that.
What is an irreligious man doing in the religious section of NL?
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

What is an irreligious man doing in the religious section of NL?
Ask Google
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

Ask Google
I assume you have no positive contribution to this thread for or against!
In that wise, you may take your leave
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I assume you have no positive contribution to this thread for or against!
In that wise, you may take your leave
I will visit this thread for as long as I wish, and there's nothing you or the god (Yahweh/yESHUa) you worship can do about it.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by frank317: 12:50pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Nothing seems pleasurable as it is now. Remember I said

More like a garden of flowers each with volition to be ugly or beautiful knowing the ultimate goal of the garden owner.

Yes, there are some beautiful Flowers in the garden but there are far much more horrid looking Flowers. On the whole, the whole garden looks messed up but in time the Chief Horticulturist will harvest the kind of flowers that have the innate nature of beauty for His final garden and treat the remaining flowers as Weed!

If you were a horticulturalist with flowers developed to produce beautiful flowers according to their volition , what do you think you'll do to have your Garden of Pleasure ?

I have watched u described God as something incomprehensible. U even said he is not a thing. Yet u turn around and describe him like an ordinary horticulturist.

If u accept God can't be created because he is not even a thing, u decrible how far far greater than us he is... Can u kindly give me an overwhelming reason (since it seems u know so much) why he created this world?

God is not a thing and can't be created, and I understand that if humans who are a thing create something for their pleasure they actively make sure it serves that purpose and effectively act when something goes wrong to get it right, how much more this God.

Further, telling me God created the world for his pleasure sounds too ordinary and childish to me. How can this so call great incomprehensible being create this world for just his pleasure yet he does not achieve pleasure with it.

I understand when an ordinary human horticulturist struggles to get good flowers out of bad ones, but I don't understand why such a great being should face the same challenge.

U are really not making sense to me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2020
aadoiza:
Crap upon crap upon crap.
You lot just post articles of which you understand little, probably because of the fanciful words they throw around therein undecided undecided.

Answer the bloody question, if you could, or post relevant articles. mtcheew

Did you read it? What did you find unsatisfactory?
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2020
frank317:

I have watched u described God as something incomprehensible. U even said he is not a thing. Yet u turn around and describe him like an ordinary horticulturist.

If u accept God can't be created because he is not even a thing, u decrible how far far greater than us he is... Can u kindly give me an overwhelming reason (since it seems u know so much) why he created this world?

God is not a thing and can't be created, and I understand that if humans who are a thing create something for their pleasure they actively make sure it serves that purpose and effectively act when something goes wrong to get it right, how much more this God.

Further, telling me God created the world for his pleasure sounds too ordinary and childish to me. How can this so call great incomprehensible being create this world for just his pleasure yet he does not achieve pleasure with it.

I understand when an ordinary human horticulturist struggles to get good flowers out of bad ones, but I don't understand why such a great being should face the same challenge.

U are really not making sense to me.
Of course, you do understand despite the fact that you are trying hard to feign ignorance.

I've given you your answer as per WHY God made this world. It was made not for you or me but for His own pleasure. I can ask you a question like: Why would an Artist spend seven years to create a painting that is not to be sold? Does it sound childish to you for it to be for himself?

You said:

Have you ever considered the implication of a gift of true freewill and volition to an AI robot?

Do you consider forcing such an AI robot to be good and compliant to your bidding and still retain its gift of freewill/volition possible?

Freewill and Volition to God's creation has a cost. You can't give freewill and still determine how your creations volition would be used.

Comprehende!!
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2020
gensteejay:

I will visit this thread for as long as I wish, and there's nothing you or the god (Yahweh/yESHUa) you worship can do about it.
You may stay and listen in silence then but next time stop making meaningless noises when you have nothing of value to say!
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

You may stay and listen in silence then but next time stop making meaningless noises when you have nothing of value to say!
Whether I stay or not is none of your business.

As I said earlier, I will visit this thread for as long as I wish, and there's nothing you or the god (Yahweh/yESHUa) you worship can do about it.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

GOD ~ Supreme Being can't be imposed or inculcated in the minds of people where each individual makes his own choice regarding standards!

Atheists are claiming that each individual could figure out his/her own rule of conduct without having to subscribe to the same line of thought with others.

Of course that's exactly the same thing you're saying when you accomodate various forms of worship in the name of Christianity simply because they're performing some spectacular signs, therefore the book (Bible) you carry about becomes valueless if that should be the case.

Humans are free agents but not absolutely free because we must cohabit with our fellowman whose feelings, thoughts, ideas and likes differs from ours.

So to cohabit peacefully the need for a central unit of control is inevitable. This calls for oneness in thought regarding right and wrong, but since you want to say there must be a special relationship between you and the Supreme Being who controls all, and you shouldn't be subjected to the same common rules binding on others, you've opened the way for rebelliousness.

Jesus of Nazareth was a man, he said all his followers can't live for themselves anymore but for him as in struggling to stick strictly to Jesus' lifestyle, thought, words and actions. Luke 9:23; 2Corinthians 5:15

To this idea you object vehemently, saying Christians should be allowed to choose the form of worship and rule of conduct that soothes them.

Please there is no difference between you and these atheists!

Adding the name "Jesus" to your concept only worsen matters because that's tantamount to saying "Jesus' followers need not submit themselves to one line of thought" Matthew 7:21-23
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

GOD ~ Supreme Being can't be imposed or inculcated in the minds of people where each individual makes his own choice regarding standards!

Atheists are claiming that each individual could figure out his/her own rule of conduct without having to subscribe to the same line of thought with others.
Atheist reject vehemently the notion that God or the spiritual exist. A disbelieve in any form of deity.

Maximus69:

Of course that's exactly the same thing you're saying when you accomodate various forms of worship in the name of Christianity simply because they're performing some spectacular signs, therefore the book (Bible) you carry about becomes valueless if that should be the case.
I say not the same things with atheists

Maximus69:

Humans are free agents but not absolutely free because we must cohabit with our fellowman whose feelings, thoughts, ideas and likes differs from ours.
Humans are free within the constraints of their environment and power.

Maximus69:

So to cohabit peacefully the need for a central unit of control is inevitable. This calls for oneness in thought regarding right and wrong, but since you want to say there must be a special relationship between you and the Supreme Being who controls all, and you shouldn't be subjected to the same common rules binding on others, you've opened the way for rebelliousness.
I will rather preach Christ than any earthly organisation.

2Cor 4:5:
"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."

Maximus69:

Jesus of Nazareth was a man, he said all his followers can't live for themselves anymore but for him as in struggling to stick strictly to Jesus' lifestyle, thought, words and actions. Luke 9:23; 2Corinthians 5:15

To this idea you object vehemently, saying Christians should be allowed to choose the form of worship and rule of conduct that soothes them.

Please there is no difference between you and these atheists!

Adding the name "Jesus" to your concept only worsen matters because that's tantamount to saying "Jesus' followers need not submit themselves to one line of thought" Matthew 7:21-23

I am a bond servant of Christ and shall not make my self a slave of any human organisation.

John 8:36:
"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

What specific kind of unrighteousness do you accuse me of apart that I do not enslave myself to your organisation?

Sorry to disappoint you!
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Atheist reject vehemently the notion that God or the spiritual exist. A disbelieve in any form of deity.

I say not the same things with atheists

Humans are free within the constraints of their environment and power.

I will rather preach Christ than any earthly organisation.

2Cor 4:5:
"For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."

I am a bond servant of Christ and shall not make my self a slave of any human organisation.

John 8:36:
"If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

What specific kind of unrighteousness do you accuse me of apart that I do not enslave myself to your organisation?

Sorry to disappoint you!

You only managed to disappoint yourself as you can't point to any group practicing what you're preaching about Jesus just as atheists can't point to any group that's making positive progress for PEACE with their "no mind controlling" concept!

So you're all on the same page! wink
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 4:42pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

You only managed to disappoint yourself as you can't point to any group practicing what you're preaching about Jesus just as atheists can't point to any group that's making positive progress for PEACE with their "no mind controlling" concept!

So you're all on the same page! wink

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Since you are not God, your opinion doesn't have any weight compared to what the scriptures have plainly revealed.

I leave you alone to your strong delusion!
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Since you are not God, your opinion doesn't have any weight compared to what the scriptures have plainly revealed.

I leave you alone to your strong delusion!

I just don't understand what you're dragging with these people since you don't subscribe to the same line of thought with your cohorts claiming worshipers of your confused god.

ATHEISTS are arguing in support of what they're claiming that there is no god and they're maintaining the stand that each individual should be a freethinker, but you claiming there is God (a central unit of control) yet you're also advocating their FREETHINKING idea!

So what's the difference or what is the purpose of your God? cheesy
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by frank317: 6:07pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Of course, you do understand despite the fact that you are trying hard to feign ignorance.

Understand what? That an almighty all powerful, beyond human comprehension being is stupid enough to create a world that he can't achieve the purpose of creating it.
Buhari is just a president elected by human but just because he enjoys certain powers, so much more is expected of him and he takes the blame for so many things even beyond his power...

Here u are pamparing ur almighty God and making excuses like he is my 2 years old son.

So bro I am allergic to foolishness.

I've given you your answer as per WHY God made this world. It was made not for you or me but for His own pleasure. I can ask you a question like: Why would an Artist spend seven years to create a painting that is not to be sold? Does it sound childish to you for it to be for himself?

And I ask u whats pleasurable to anyone about this world of uncertainties and ups and down? Instead of seeing the absordity in ur claim u start comparing him with a horticulturist who is so limited compared to ur God in a million ways.

And No, it's like me asking u why an artist will spend seven years doing a painting so ugly and having no use for it in the long run.. Is the painter not stupid?

You said:

Have you ever considered the implication of a gift of true freewill and volition to an AI robot?

Isn't it obvious that ur God did not consider the implication of the gift of a true freewill? He has always been know to be hasty to make decisions without considering its consequences.

U talk of gift of free will as if it achieve a perfect result. Why do u guys boast on failures.

Do you consider forcing such an AI robot to be good and compliant to your bidding and still retain its gift of freewill/volition possible?

Freewill and Volition to God's creation has a cost. You can't give freewill and still determine how your creations volition would be used.

Comprehende!!

Freel will has a cost on who? The giver of free will (who created the world for his own pleasure) or the reciever (whom the world was not made for his own pleasure.
Your God obviously need to learn what pleasure is. Except he is juat like the foolish artist who spends seven years drawing an ugly painting (for his pleasure and ends up dumping it because it's ugly.

The only difference here that the artist can be considered foolish but ur God who could have done better is being excused.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by shadeyinka(m): 7:54pm On May 24, 2020
frank317:

Understand what? That an almighty all powerful, beyond human comprehension being is stupid enough to create a world that he can't achieve the purpose of creating it.
Buhari is just a president elected by human but just because he enjoys certain powers, so much more is expected of him and he takes the blame for so many things even beyond his power...

Here u are pamparing ur almighty God and making excuses like he is my 2 years old son.

So bro I am allergic to foolishness.

And I ask u whats pleasurable to anyone about this world of uncertainties and ups and down? Instead of seeing the absordity in ur claim u start comparing him with a horticulturist who is so limited compared to ur God in a million ways.

And No, it's like me asking u why an artist will spend seven years doing a painting so ugly and having no use for it in the long run.. Is the painter not stupid?

Isn't it obvious that ur God did not consider the implication of the gift of a true freewill? He has always been know to be hasty to make decisions without considering its consequences.

U talk of gift of free will as if it achieve a perfect result. Why do u guys boast on failures.

Freel will has a cost on who? The giver of free will (who created the world for his own pleasure) or the reciever (whom the world was not made for his own pleasure.
Your God obviously need to learn what pleasure is. Except he is juat like the foolish artist who spends seven years drawing an ugly painting (for his pleasure and ends up dumping it because it's ugly.

The only difference here that the artist can be considered foolish but ur God who could have done better is being excused.
I see that your logic is warped and insulting at the same time. When you are ready to be sensible and civil.
Time indeed reveals between truth and falsehood!
This conversation is ended.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by frank317: 8:34pm On May 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I see that your logic is warped and insulting at the same time. When you are ready to be sensible and civil.
Time indeed reveals between truth and falsehood!
This conversation is ended.

Insulting who?

U make ur God sound foolish and I am point it out for u...

Even if we don't finish this here we will continue when next I see u painting an almighty being as stupid.
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
frank317:

Insulting who?

U make ur God sound foolish and I am point it out for u...

Even if we don't finish this here we will continue when next I see u painting an almighty being as stupid.

The book (Bible) says

"the fool say IN HIS HEART 'there is no God'" Psalms 10:4

Of course there are billions saying with their lips "praise God" whereas IN THEIR HEARTS they detests the concept of a central unit of control (God)! Matthew 15:8

So there is no way they can defend their delusion before you guys when there is no difference in your thoughts and theirs! Psalms 14:1-2 smiley
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by frank317: 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

The book (Bible) says

"the fool say IN HIS HEART 'there is no God'" Psalms 10:4

Of course there are billions saying with their lips "praise God" whereas IN THEIR HEARTS they detests the concept of a central unit of control (God)! Matthew 15:8

So there is no way they can defend their delusion before you guys when there is no difference in your thoughts and theirs! Psalms 14:1-2 smiley

What am I supposed to do with this gibberish...

U are the worst feeling good Christian I have ever seen. I rather become a shadeyinka Christian than be this childish nonsense u parade as peaceful 'only one who knows Jehovah' Christian.

What have u achieved with ur all knowingness?

It even hurts that u quote me
Re: For Those Saying There Is No God. by Nobody: 4:09am On May 25, 2020
frank317:

What am I supposed to do with this gibberish...

U are the worst feeling good Christian I have ever seen. I rather become a shadeyinka Christian than be this childish nonsense u parade as peaceful 'only one who knows Jehovah' Christian.

What have u achieved with ur all knowingness?

It even hurts that u quote me

Of course you will prefer darkness to light! John 3:19

That's exactly my point! smiley

I said you are both on the same page as advocates of FREETHINKING, the only difference is one attached a name "Jesus" to his own while the other detests the idea of attachee! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thank God It's Sunday / Proclaim The Lord's Death - Joseph Prince / Is Church Wedding Scriptural Or Just The White-man's Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.