Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days (335 Views)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / COVID-19: 'They Have Abandoned Me' – Susan Okpe, Benue Index Case / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days by Faithdamy(m): 5:54am On May 21, 2020
Benue state COVID-19 index case, Susan Idoko Okpe, has once again cried out for her release from the Abuja Isolation centre where she has been held for 57 days.

Susan has cried out to the Nigerian government in a video she recorded, where she asked the NCDC what exactly they want from her. She asked if the intention of the agency was to kill or poison her.

Mrs. Okpe insisted she is not sick and has not been treated for any ailment since she was admitted for COVID-19.

She says she has been tested five times now for the virus, that her sample was taken last Thursday for the fifth test and up till now, she has not been told the outcome of the test.

She is pleading with the authorities to release her and let her go home to be with her family members.

Watch video here >> https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/benue-covid-19-index-case-susan-idoko-cries-out-let-me-go.html

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days by Faithdamy(m): 6:03am On May 21, 2020
Faithdamy:
Benue state COVID-19 index case, Susan Idoko Okpe, has once again cried out for her release from the Abuja Isolation centre where she has been held for 57 days.

Susan has cried out to the Nigerian government in a video she recorded, where she asked the NCDC what exactly they want from her. She asked if the intention of the agency was to kill or poison her.

Mrs. Okpe insisted she is not sick and has not been treated for any ailment since she was admitted for COVID-19.

She says she has been tested five times now for the virus, that her sample was taken last Thursday for the fifth test and up till now, she has not been told the outcome of the test.

She is pleading with the authorities to release her and let her go home to be with her family members.

Watch video here >> https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/benue-covid-19-index-case-susan-idoko-cries-out-let-me-go.html

Re: VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days by Faithdamy(m): 6:03am On May 21, 2020
Faithdamy:

Re: VIDEO: 'Let Me Go, I Am Not Sick' - Susan Cries Out After Been Held For 57 Days by ahiboilandgas: 6:37am On May 21, 2020
Faithdamy:

this woman is rude

(1) (Reply)

Phat Money Man From Orlu, IMO State, Succumbs To Covid-19 / Sales, Repair And Installation Of Medical Equipment / Man Battles With NCDC Staffs Trying To Take Him To Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.