Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56217 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hotzone(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2020
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 6:04am On May 21, 2020
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worse than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked

625 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NuclearGodzilla: 6:04am On May 21, 2020
Your gf reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Humanoid01(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2020
Eleyi gidi gaan o!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Bola146(f): 6:13am On May 21, 2020
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink

369 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ningen(m): 6:14am On May 21, 2020
She definitely doesn't want people to see it.

But she told you why — “spiritual challenges”

So why can't you accept that?
Is there any reason not to trust her??

I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Also what do you mean by the bolded?
You AREN'T excited about getting married.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by PureGoldh(m): 6:32am On May 21, 2020
In dx life wey we dey so.....Dem no dey show pikin wey dey 10 months plus him mama breast...once him mama dey ready to breastfeed him...na him go take control of the breast not minding where Dem dey.

In conclusion,Even if you end up making her wear the ring..she will just be putting it on whenever you are around but when you no dey around....She no go wear am and besides I have seen many wedded couples that hardly put on their wedding rings so it's not a big deal.

I wish you all the best

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by chatinent: 6:43am On May 21, 2020
Oga, go and marry her then complain as a husband; stop turning her to the lord of the rings. It's only an engagement -- it's never a guaranty.

346 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Angelacruz: 6:46am On May 21, 2020
She does nt wat to bcum lord of d rings.Do d necessary tin n she will be urs.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Angelacruz: 6:48am On May 21, 2020
Gbam...d lady is wise
chatinent:
Oga, go and marry her then complain as a husband; stop turning her to the lord of the rings. It's only an engagement -- it's never a guaranty.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Shormiey(m): 6:50am On May 21, 2020
Bro...you have no problem ok....next undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Premiumwriter: 6:54am On May 21, 2020
Bros don't mind those people up there o.

If I propose to my girl, I will want her to wear that ring 24/7 o.

Which kin spiritual problem wey your ring get wey she no fit wear am? Abi you de do winch sumtin?

Either she's still keeping her option open or she's not really excited about it or she's protective incase you fall her hand and people won't laff when she remove the ring then.

Whatever the case if na me, I go like make she wear my engagement ring all the time

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by RoyalBlu(f): 6:58am On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm. OP, are you sure you're emotionally ready for marriage?

"We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her"...

Sorry, to say, your vibes is a bit off.

If you didn't trust her enough, you wouldn't have proposed. Yeah

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 6:59am On May 21, 2020
awon Lord of the ringgrin

11 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by SirMichael1: 7:11am On May 21, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy religion fanatic ladies are worst than olosho, fear them.
Early this morning and this is the statement you make? I pity your evening or night statement 'cause by then you've used so much brain power and the nonstop nonsense you'll utter, na insha allah go help you.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by 2dice01: 7:19am On May 21, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:
Your gf reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog
grin how them take resemble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hotzone(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2020
Ningen:
She definitely doesn't want people to see it.

But she told you why — “spiritual challenges”

So why can't you accept that?
Is there any reason not to trust her??

Also what do you mean by the bolded?
You AREN'T excited about getting married.

I am really pleased with ur words

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hotzone(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. OP, are you sure you're emotionally ready for marriage?

"We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her"...

Sorry, to say, your vibes is a bit off.

If you didn't trust her enough, you wouldn't have proposed. Yeah

Please, I trust her. But I think if u claim u want something u fight for it!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by nickvanilla(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2020
Guy stop complaining. That girl is smart. You want to pursue all her other options abii. grin

Marry her first!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by divineuk(m): 7:29am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:
As for me, I can't wear it too if a man give me, yes. I'll just be faithful to him till he do the main thing. Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things. But a wedding ring is a must for me to wear wink wink
seriously!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by divineuk(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2020
I think she has someone she really wants which is not you so she just accepted yours just incase her ideal man don’t pop the question then she settles with you so she don’t get to loose out on both sides

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Zinny25(f): 7:40am On May 21, 2020
hope you ain't planning to turn her to the Lord of the rings

maybe she isn't happy that it's you she will be ending up with, you were the least in her options. She's not proud of being called your fiancee or wife.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by HundredWays(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2020
Oga goan marry Her!
Who engagement help?? What did u even engage her on?? Being a free pussy to bang

Goan marry her and complain as a Husband, not boyfriend sad

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by xynerise: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
She is on the right track. If you have not paid her dowry then you don't own her. Don't spoil show for serious suitors

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by sylve11: 7:48am On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Bola146 post=89784493]Ring is nothing but transparency and integrity are the main things.

since what you stated above is what that matters, that means it won't be bad to marry you on credit-base because, love is all that matters. undecided cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Bola146(f): 8:02am On May 21, 2020
divineuk:
seriously!
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by divineuk(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:

Yeah
are you falling for it too?

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 8:12am On May 21, 2020
Engagement is like renting a house/car, a temporary situation. You can make it permanent by doing the needful. Are you ready to do the needful?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 8:20am On May 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Early this morning and this is the statement you make? I pity your evening or night statement 'cause by then you've used so much brain power and the nonstop nonsense you'll utter, na insha allah go help you.
insha Allah kill you there. all this religious fanatics ehh.. carry your Allah outta my mention.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Norman4real(m): 8:22am On May 21, 2020
Hotzone:
We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her
this here is my only concern from all your issues you stated. This woman is smart, she is saving and probably investing her money wisely while you are foolishly spending yours on her. Otherwise regarding the engagement, you have no claim to her yet and therefore she's not under any law compelled to wear that ring, but in any case that's what we call a "red flag". U better cancel the engagement and save yourself from this selfish woman.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by BlackfireX: 8:25am On May 21, 2020
Spiritual problem that hate her putting on her ring...

2 things are involved:

A. She has spiritual husband
B. She has a physical husband

So my friend you are the side chick, don't let the real husband (s) catch you o.

*walahi this weed they give sensible nonsense

12 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by rosieflower2(f): 8:27am On May 21, 2020
Bola146:
Seconded

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.