Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56212 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by RPG2020(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
chatinent:
Oga, go and marry her then complain as a husband; stop turning her to the lord of the rings. It's only an engagement -- it's never a guaranty.
Even the so called marriage ring no get cov19
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
She get another guy nau.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Hoodgod(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
she did this..she did that oga go marry her....what do you mean by engagement ring...?shit story

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ikjosh04: 10:26pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
Lol, her excuse mad gan. Spiritual challenges. My dear something is wrong somewhere. Try and be a detective and search things out.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Dewisedick: 10:27pm On May 26, 2020
If you need to run for safety run now before she run you. No sincere girl will not be proud about her engagement ring

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Metalsmith(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2020
May be your fiance is looking for better options
Push forward the marriage process and if she is not responding positively then quickly pick race find another woman my ten cent

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kezlink11: 10:30pm On May 26, 2020
She's simply saying she's open to other potential suitors.
Hotzone:

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by galaxy2020(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2020
She doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket, you fit fall her hand nah! Hasten things if you're really serious.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by mizock: 10:34pm On May 26, 2020
Take heart

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Ishilove: 10:36pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

You are not ready or emotionally mature for marriage. Your words "she claims" living with you and giving you wife benefits when you haven't legally married is against her faith shows you do not believe her. Did you find out what kind of attack she is under? I am not sure you understand this woman you claim you love.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Stallione(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2020
Mtcheeww,u better go n do wedding for church,what is engagement,is a type of game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by passionberry(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Hotzone post=89784328]Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.[/quote
]spiritual problem?? Are you sure is not her spiritual husband that is fighting her.? Pls pray to God so he leads you .tho some pple dont fancy rings,someone like me I realy dont fancy engagement rings..but for wedding rings is a must I wear it to avoid queationd and suspicion
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by nemynely(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2020
RED FLAG angry
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2020
lilyheaven:
Even wedding ring, I'm not wearing.
Kukuma marry yourself na..
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by mordred44: 10:41pm On May 26, 2020
2dice01:
grin how them take resemble

u knw no sey those coins wey sonic dey collect na ring....indomie generation
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Therapyken(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2020
Many who use scepticism or uncertainty as excuses for not wanting to wear an engagement ring, in my opinion, may just unwittingly expose their non commitment if not infidelity in the courtship. Courtship is a serious and sacred matter and should not be taken lightly especially at the stage when both people have symbolised with the ring their promise to get married to each other.

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

You are one of the spiritual challenges she is referring to.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Kayharry(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2020
Nairaland is not the best place for you to get advice on relationship . People on this platform will just talk rubbish to make u sad .

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by 2dice01: 10:43pm On May 26, 2020
mordred44:
u knw no sey those coins wey sonic dey collect na ring....indomie generation
sorry ancient of days
So you are omni-knoweth all thing abi

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by flexindino(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2020
get her a key holder instead... dat'll be fine
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by openmine(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worst than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked
You are absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by frozen70(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

Apart from the ring issue, you haven't said anything wrong about her

Be explicit enough pls
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by gr8stdiva: 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
I dont think its such big deal to be worried about, i am very sure tht once preparation starts fully, she would definitely put on the ring..

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

The rate at which guys complain about their girlfriend is alarming.

Is like girls are winning. The table is turning around.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MurderX: 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
tell her to return the ring so you can keep it well for her until she solves her spiritual problems.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by CurvyDestiny7: 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
Ask her Why?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ehardetola(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

Be careful before you get fired
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

What terms and conditions are u getting tired with exactly? It’s important u trash out very details b4 taking the big step cos they can become bigger issues.

On the ring thing I cud understand her cos only she knows what’s she’s facing with those around her. What is special about her wearing a ring if her heart isn’t yours? Nothing. If she’s urs u shudnt be worried. I honestly cud careless about a ring.

Sm people don’t like publicity until it’s done Bt if u feel there’s more to her excuse then investigate. Atleast ur in same office

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by mordred44: 10:48pm On May 26, 2020
2dice01:
sorry ancient of days So you are omni-knoweth all thing abi
nw u knw hw dey relate INDABOSKI
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NiCurious: 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

If she's even maybe at a higher position than you in your organization and likely earning as much or more, why are you taking care of her bills?
If you are getting tired of "terms and conditions", which sounds like you've been dealing with them for more than a week since you proposed, why did you then rush to propose?
As to why she's not wearing her ring, there are innocent reasons and not so innocent reasons, and I don't know her, to know her reasons.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Goldie16(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
I decided to hide my ring from my roommates, but I wore it everywhere else and it worked out perfectly this time, no regrets. I am now glad those others failed

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2020
Hotzone:

Mumu man..u take care of bills for someone earning higher than u who's not your wife...how much do you send your mom monthly

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.