Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (56219 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by adolebenito17(m): 7:29am On May 27, 2020
do not take ur heart on a jorney without ur brain..
just no that they is something behind the scheme............................................................ spiritual husband///spiritual marriage is real

and if she has any man in her life except u let her parent let u no

sharp sharp
delay is dangerous
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by supercase1(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Lol who u be shocked shocked
I a morderator and I have exclusive right here to do anything wink
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by olabrinks(f): 7:41am On May 27, 2020
When my husband bought me an engagement ring, I never wore it
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:51am On May 27, 2020
If she's not wearing it then give her the main ring. Who engagement ring help?
Do you if she's one of those people that don't wearing rings?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by tigogo(m): 7:57am On May 27, 2020
Super Rugby Online offers HD-quality live streaming service across the globe. Here you can watch Super Rugby live stream without downloading or installing any software, hardware, VPN or cable, just need an internet connection into your PC, laptop, Tab, iPad, iPhone, and other smart devices. Super rugby online service can be easily accessible all over the Watch Hurricanes Blues rugby online globe, no country restriction and you can enjoy limitless streaming in one place. Hurry Up, get your premium subscription and enjoy all sports along with thousands of Movies, TV shows, kids Show and more in just one little package.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by ZeusP(m): 8:01am On May 27, 2020
Waste of time and energy
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by pawesome(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.
go n marry her first before you start complaining...you can't just turn her to Lord of the rings
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by abdsamad(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
She refused to show off the symbol of her enslavement.
How shocking!
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by boomssey(f): 8:10am On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worse than olosho, fear them.

FTC shocked shocked shocked
hmmmmmmm I would just advice that you follow your heart.dont be forced into any marriage or persuaded if your heart is telling you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Newbielearner(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:
Good morning to you. I don’t know if I am over reacting but I proposed to my girl a week ago and she was so excited about it and it was so romantic but I just noticed to my greatest chagrin that she doesn’t wear her engagement ring to work.

So I complained and she said she’s facing some spiritual challenges. We don’t live together as she claims her faith is against it. We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her but it seems I am getting tired with much terms and conditions. It’s draining my energy.

Please, I need u to talk to me because I am about to “collect list” from her kinsmen.

If she's aware you're about getting the list from her kinsmen and she's not wearing the ring, you really have an issue.

I think you're the one carrying the relationship though.

Does your company allow married couples? Have you guys discussed who's leaving the company if otherwise? Op, are you the one carrying the finances?

They all keep saying you should complain as her husband. It's better to complain as a fiancee than as a husband.

I think you need to improve your personal worth though. Because I don't see how a ring becomes spiritual except if she's referring to Spirit husband.

Never overlook warning signals before you climb the altar! A man that wants to build a house must sit down and think.

Well, I wish you and her success...

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Talib93(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She dey collect ice cream from another man...my guy, religion fanatic ladies are worse than olosho, fear them.

Flesh and blood had not revealed this unto you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Bro na true u talk.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Clembola: 8:26am On May 27, 2020
Ask her that hope the spiritual challenges will not persist when wedding ring comes handy.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Okeytus(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

she is not staying with you, earns higher than you and you still taking care of her bills??
you are already making a fool of yourself
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by honestpoju: 8:29am On May 27, 2020
She does not want to become lord of the rings
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Segeshow: 8:58am On May 27, 2020
She a ho! Only a ho will collect a ring and not wear it. You demand she wears it or give it back. She is gaming you hommes.NB you idiots with the Lord of the rings joke, it doesn't apply here, he just proposed and hasn't kept her on the leash for years you morons. You guys really suck.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by GentlePEACE: 8:59am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Please, I trust her. But I think if u claim u want something u fight for it!

Bro you seem to be a Spiritual person. The lady is innocent of all your claims. There are people who face some sort of spiritual challenge whereby when people know their next plan in life, it automatically doesn't work out. If you get my point well. You will love her more.

Stop digging and adding problem to yourself. Don't believe those telling you she has somebody else. Go for the main thing, which is marriage and dont think less of yourself again.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by merits(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2020
Hotzone:

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by faithfull18(f): 9:08am On May 27, 2020
Meeyankee:

What such if unfaithful comment is this again?if really this is kind of girls we have in this generation?
She isn't married. Anything can happen. The only ring she should wear proudly if she desires is her wedding ring.
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2020
U must be a spiritual man to content with two forces in this battle .
She is either engaged in the spirit
Or one physical husband is there caressing the pkekus u are there celebrating

If u don't fear woman u don't fear death !
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by edunaragold(f): 9:30am On May 27, 2020
Simple just be calm,secretly monitor her calls,and her movement, it should be enough to tell u,she may b confused ,because another guy dey finger her for one corner
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by naturefellow(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2020
NuclearGodzilla:
Your gf reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog
how now?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by naturefellow(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2020
Zinny25:
hope you ain't planning to turn her to the Lord of the rings

maybe she isn't happy that it's you she will be ending up with, you were the least in her options. She's not proud of being called your fiancee or wife.

na wa o. Seems you would attempt what the lady did in this scenario you have so nicely described. Is it safe to accept proposal from two or more different suitors, with hopes of catching the best option? Is it safe?
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Freelane33(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2020
Collect the ring back and give it to another lady no time for spreh talk . That means she’s not ready , you can only force the horse to river but can’t force her to drink
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by smokeyupu(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
She's waiting for a better full option .... She go manage u for now
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2020
2dice01:
grin how them take resemble
Jumping from Pillar to Post.

Nairalanders are wonderful..
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Dammytrager(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2020
Wrongs you are making

1. Do not get emotionally attached to a girl at your work place. This is a huge red flag.

2. She earns more than you and you’re spending on her. Man you should be investing your money and making your life better.

3. She will never marry you unless there is no more option for her again, women follow hypergamy, they wan someone richer and better than them. You are obviously not her ideal man.

4. If petty issue such as wearing a ring could get you thinking, you’ll get depressed if you enter the marriage or continue the relationship. Work on your emotions. Don’t be a weak man

Things you should be doing

1. Stop spending on her and start investing your money, find how to better your life.

2. Keep your options as a man open, have other girls in your life

3. Emotionally detach yourself from her, because this girl has other options.

Relationship is all a game the one who is more emotionally invested lose at the end of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by Legacyy(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2020
Was she suppose to be displaying it around like a key holder?oga na propose u proposed no be marriage.patient bro
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by thelish(f): 10:21am On May 27, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Hmmmm. OP, are you sure you're emotionally ready for marriage?

"We work in the same organization and her position is a little higher than mine but I take care of bills concerning her"...

Sorry, to say, your vibes is a bit off.

If you didn't trust her enough, you wouldn't have proposed. Yeah

I was asking myself the correlation btw refusal to wear engagement ring and position in an organization. And who is taking care of who.
Abeg, nor carry collect list wey u Neva ready oo
Re: I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring by kwasoly(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2020
Probe further by asking which one is spiritual challenge, abi she get spiritual husband?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.