Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup (25400 Views)

Desire Oparanozie Announces Retirement From Football. / Hope Uzodimma Receives Desire Oparanozie, Chiamaka Nnadozie, Osinachi Ohale / Pictures From Desire Oparanozie's Healthcare For Girls Event Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Justiceotuya(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2020
Looking at the context of both goals also will give you something to work with... Oparanozie goal was scored in the dying moment of the game, executed from a long range which is rare...
The execution, the timing and the finish. Woww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Kennyceez: 9:07am On May 21, 2020
What a goal. Fantastic.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by shoprite: 9:31am On May 21, 2020
Mynd44:
You people should go vote ooo.

Don't just say the goal is fine

As at the time I voted Desire Oparanozie was on 86.7% while her opponent was 13.3%

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by ibawon(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2020
The power of black twitter
We support our own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by clockwisereport: 9:36am On May 21, 2020
SoNature:

Go back to the post - the link is there

It seems Nigerians have invaded the Twitter handle grin grin grin

It's going to take a miracle for the other contestant to beat her

I just voted

Thanks man. The award is coming home

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by thatsleepboy1: 10:15am On May 21, 2020
I've done my job. Voted successfully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by bkool7(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2020
I just voted. This is one reason why it pays to come from a populous country.
Nigerians have turned it UP!

I don't even have to see the other goal.

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Bilabong(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Desire Oparanozie goal deserve more recognition and award.... Similar to David Beckham, Luis Suarez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic goal...

Lemme go and vote for my beautiful friend.

She needed help... We came to the rescue.

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by galaxy2020(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2020
She got 90.2% of total votes already cast. And it's remaining just 4hrs to close voting...
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by DNova(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2020
20 minutes left! ,The French lady will have to get Moses to help her Part this Red Sea!, Twitter Nigeria has delivered again! �

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by isan(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
She got 90% of the vote already shocked even APC or PDP can not rig this .....nigerians just take the whole page cheesy
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Goodman247: 1:35pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
That na normal goal na
Why the over hype?
Even my grandmother can score that goal
Once you notice goal keeper don loose guard then you strike am

That morazan goal is better than oparanozie's own
Morazan dey difficult position surrounded by opponents defenders than oparanozie's
Oparanozie dey free when he strike the ball
Please don't quote me if you don't play and watch football always

Go back to the clip and watch it carefully
Morazan was surrounded by four opponents
Whereas operanozie was so free to strike
Everytime Damm nigarr,are you okay
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 21, 2020
She is now leading with 91% as at the time I voted.

The difference is actually clear. Her goal beats that other lady’s goal by far. From distance alone. Then time (90+3 minute). Plus importance (her lone goal made the difference.

No contest at all.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by linearity: 1:54pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerians una no get joy, haba 91% to 9%? I know her goal was the best, but some of you would have encouraged the white lady small na?

Winning is winning; 91%-9% or 51%-49%, na the same winning....they should just watch the French lady, make depression no come set in.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Femeto: 2:04pm On May 21, 2020
Reason Paris F. C had to sign a Nigerian goalkeeper.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by SlyCharlie(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2020
Nigerians do go do their thing
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by mechanics(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2020
What a fantastic goal.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by StubbornGENIUS: 4:26pm On May 22, 2020
Mynd44:

I will bribe you with 5k.

Just go vote for Opara.
I Have Voted,twice.Wey my 5k nah Btw she was clearly leading when i voted,She's the winner.
Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by cheesmooth(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Desire Oparanozie's Goal Nominated As The Most Beautiful Goal In The French Cup by Uyigue12(m): 4:52am On Aug 08, 2023
Those wey dey ban account for nairaland those admin una dey mad...
. na thunder gofire una

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aubameyang Arrives In Barcelona To Seal Move From Arsenal / Super Eagles Amazing Stats In 2019 / The Victorious 1980 Green Eagles Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.