Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force (45535 Views)

Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Dewisedick: 12:22pm On May 21, 2020
Wike, why not just put fire on all of them""""

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by emmanuel4758(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?
so they are above the law of the nation
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Priwillo: 12:29pm On May 21, 2020
Something is about to happen in the Southern protectorate
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by obicmag(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2020
Boko haram in the making. South East and South South governors should open their eyes wide.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 21, 2020
na invasion be this oo! every states need to have residents permit , after destroying the north and collecting palatives in the north, its time to take bandits business to cross rivers
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by DarkJeddi(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

What are we joining hands for sad
Every region should take care of itself.The SE can take in all the almajiris for all I care.
And why should you single out the SE to take in all the Almajirai? shocked

Because say the North and the SE na Brothers,Abi what?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by BabaRamota1980: 12:43pm On May 21, 2020
When interstate travel ban is lifted, would Southern Govs have grounds to stop almajiri migration as they do now?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by DarkJeddi(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?
Are you in this country Abi you dey type from the moon?

NO interstate movement,you no hear? angry
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by planetx: 12:51pm On May 21, 2020
Kubernetes:
This story cannot be true.
Guys don't be deceived by Vanguard.
It's repugnant to common sense that 11 trucks carrying Almajiri from the north to the south in this pandemic period to be true
11 trucks between may 7-14 not in one day.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by DarkJeddi(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
Kinematics:

SS need not join hands with the SE. We can do our things without the SE, let SE take care of itself.
As if the SE is begging for your help.. undecided
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by projectNDPRA: 1:01pm On May 21, 2020
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by egoldman(m): 1:02pm On May 21, 2020
You need to ask what happened, from where they started their journey to where they were intercepted, then you will start getting clear picture of what's going.

An example, they left from Kano, does Kano have borders with any southern states? The answer is no, so what happened is that when they get to other northern states on their way to the south, they would allow them free passage instead of stopping them because of the lockdown.

Meanwhile we a ban on interstate movements, and every state is supposed to obey it.

In summary, Nothern states know what they are doing.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by terry070358719(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
There will be a hidden agenda years to come in line with this Almajirai issues in this country transporting the here and their. may God intercept any Demonic Plans against our Nation. Amen
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by JoffreyBeroth(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:

What are they going to crossriver to do precisely? ODE talk with sense abeg
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Ripama: 1:30pm On May 21, 2020
"Operation Occupy South" before they can unite and think of creating their own "Amotekun"
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Miracle1991: 1:46pm On May 21, 2020
Only fools will believe this story without pictures or videos of the almajiris and the trucks.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by SaturnNick(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
Where are the pictures of the trucks?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Kfed4ril(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

What are we joining hands for sad
Every region should take care of itself.The SE can take in all the almajiris for all I care.

If any body should take the almajiri, you and I know it’s the SW, because y’all always claiming best friends and all, and building alliances, so enjoy your bestie. grin
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Missyajoke(f): 2:22pm On May 21, 2020
Thank God for covid 19 which exposed them. The next President should come from South or East enough of Northerners contesting for Presidency. I don't just like that tribe for any reason. The useless Almajiris should be sent back to their useless states. If they don't have an hidden agenda then why are they coming in large number to SE and SS.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by bg0074real(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2020
Video or at least some pictures would have buttress your news
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Zakiushenry: 2:39pm On May 21, 2020
The Fulanis and Hausa are planing to take over all Nigeria states, the way Fulani take over Ilorin and so many Hausa states till today but this won't work because revolution and separation of all Nigeria three tribe will come in!
2gbasky22:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/task-force-team-intercepts-11-trucks-of-almajirai-entering-criver/
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Ykc2(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
your high on codeine and burukutu ,so northerners after breeding children like rabbits they will now send the children to southern nigeria in this era of corona virus?what have we done to deserve all this from northerners?we are suffering from herdsmen and fulani bandits plus boko haram now they want to add almajiri children angry angry
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Me23(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
Haba people 11 trucks lonlon, why are this news agencies always wants to take us for mumu na. If it's the military that said they kill so and so numbers of Boko Haram without evidence, I bet the hypocrite amongs you will deny that saying audio killing. Now tell me what's the difference between this news without picture or video? Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 3:33pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Send them back
Bunch of Moda fuckkkers
Nobody is above the inter state lockdown directives from the generallisimo

Send them back and if possible burn the godamnn truck

That reminds me of wike the real niggarr

Slow wormir! Will you please stop this your "Damnnnnnn niggarrr" headline for all your postings? Its getting out of hand. It never made sense from the outset. So, stop it!

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 3:35pm On May 21, 2020
Monaco2:
Wetin dem Dey find na?!? Dey should remain up north shuoo angry, not even 1 truck o 11 nawa. Delta state repatriated two trucks last week na only God know Wetin these northerners Dey plan

I bow o.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 3:37pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:

Almajiri spotted! I can see you. Oloyunbere.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 3:39pm On May 21, 2020
ForeThinker:
Anyone who lives whithin their means suffers from a lack of imagination.

Ah! Gbese lo ma pa e.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Oscanp(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2020
Kinematics:

SS need not join hands with the SE. We can do our things without the SE, let SE take care of itself.

See this snitch you think we don’t know you this stupid man is with this Hausa Fulani ppl oh

We all should try as much as we can to act Fast as possible

We should don’t mind this ppl like this person that is saboteur

We should make hair while the sun shine....
Before is too late pls
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Kinematics: 3:48pm On May 21, 2020
Oscanp:

See this snitch you think we don’t know you this stupid man is with this Hausa Fulani ppl oh

We all should try as much as we can to act Fast as possible

We should don’t mind this ppl like this person that is saboteur

We should make hair while the sun shine....
Before is too late pls

See this one, they have recruited you as well, ok!

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 3:53pm On May 21, 2020
9japride:
I pity southerners. Those northern guys are too violent and ready to harm someone at the slightest opportunity. Imagine an almajiri that was not shown love while growing up, how do you expect such person to have human feelings?

The northern elites know what they are doing. The demise of the almajiri culture fortell a short fall in the steady supply of mindless thugs, miscreants, goons and terrorists that they can easily manipulate for their own political, economic and religious agendas. Like you said, these kids grow up in the harshest condition of life, social rejects. You know. No love, comfort, purpose and so on. They grow up filled naturally with intense hate and disdain for others who fare better than them. Combine that with a religion that encourages this hate and disdain and with a promise of a paradise that they have never experienced one bit. Bang! You can manipulate them till kingdom come. Use them for anything. Take almajiri out of the picture, give the north education. BAMMM! The northern elite looses its power and grip over its people.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Jjjustice(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
These almajiri and there sponsors what are their plans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Does An Aeroplane Use Petrol Or Kerosene? / Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.