Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? (77554 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by ghettochild(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:
This my guy is not serious at all.
I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people.
When I started dating my Boyfriend, I really was not choosy or judgy. I accepted him without a second thought. I'm not the type of lady that actually do all those lady stuff, I'm a very serious person and I don't play games at all.
My BF is very cool, like not bad looking, normal behaviour etc and I like him a lot.

I'm a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams,my boyfriend is also hard working, but I'm not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I'm with big dreams, it's means I'm working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I'm that big in dreams.
My children is also very important to me, I don't plan for their sufferings at all.
I'm an introvert, I find solace in my aspirations, dreams. I have books I work out those formulas (I mean how I would execute my business plans), I research a lot, think a lot etc

Our fight now
Since day 1, I do tell him to do this and that. I really hate company works, so I would tell him to have savings, and be building something sideways where he works. Also, I wanted him to do Masters, since he said he would love to travel out, he's always saying he hates Nigeria bla bla bla. His dad also wanted him to do Masters, but he's in the crew of Masters is a waste of time, and he can't do Masters in Nigeria bla bla bla

Baby try this business, he would say he doesn't have money, he needs 2million to start a business etc.
Meanwhile, he doesn't have money to travel out of the country to do Masters, nor 2m to start any business. So I would tell him to manage what he has first, and that would propelled him later, but he likes to talk like illiterates that Masters is meaningless.
Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don't know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn't mean you will get a job as well, so why don't you just have it
My bf would shut me off, and also his dad, the dad even asked him to take job at the federal university where he works, but my bf said he can't work in that place, this is a federal government job o, he would say the salary is too small and people there already knows him, because his dad is in a big office in the university.
So it won't seem like I'm disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don't fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. Its a good thing but I'm not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also hes the first born.

Fast forward to last year, his dad died, it looks like a film trick to him, he now have to take care of his siblings and mum (mum is nurse, but retired long time ago, her pay is little because it wasn't normal retirement). Everything I was telling him finally came to pass.

He rented an apartment with His friends, he later hated it, and said he wants his own, he went to rent an apartment of 600k (he gathered it from different places and he borrowed), which I really hate and we fought on that as well. Because he could have used the money to secure his life in a better way, since his complain when I told him to start a business is that he doesn't have money bla bla bla

He will not apply for better jobs as well
He's practically doing nothing to grow, and would say he hates Nigeria and he would like to leave, but he can't even apply for scholarships or even google schools.

So this 2020, Jan 1, I started fighting him, that I'm not going to continue with him like that, that he should go apply for MSC, start a business or just do something. He now started saying that he has responsibilities which are his siblings, I told him this is the nonsense, he would do till the year ends, we will fight and later resolve it.

He won't even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and thats because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won't even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we've heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.

The problem
1. He says I'm disturbing his life, and not allowing him to rest

2. I'm not happy with him living that way, with no future, no investment, hes not building himself while working, hes not doing courses, not learning any skills, and I think its too risky.
His current salary is not enough for him, not to talk of me collecting part of it. But he gives me money though, has not been more than 1k, 2k and data subscription which I really appreciate.

3. I can't introduce him to my family because I want him respected. Truth is I don't know what he would say to impress my parents because I'm not even impressed with him. And I want him to be superloved and respected. I believe in first impression would last very long. He has introduced me to his family and all friends

4. He never ask me about my own life, aspirations, advice me etc, I'm always the one to do that. Yesterday he had the gut to tell me I'm not caring because of just two days of not showing care

5. Corona has turned his company outside down and he's highly affected. Just like all what I was telling him finally happened, and he has nothing to fall back at. He has a car,

6. I can't marry him or anyone this way, and I'm getting old, though and I want marriage next year. He said he wants too, but I can't marry him like this. And I don't want to get to late twenties, and he breaks up and I start looking for husband, people would be thinking maybe I have a problem that is why I'm yet to marry, they won't know that its him that caused my delay. Plus I have a very high esteem, so I would hate to be desperate for marriage with a man or be the one to be wanting marriage so much in a relationship

7. Right now, we have temporarily break up, so I'm asking if I should break up or make up? Because he was saying rubbish last night

Note: I'm not a fan of dating and rubbish, I love him very much and I don't want to leave him at all. I don't think there's any man I can date as I do not like dishonesty at all and 95% of men are dishonest. My BF is very honest and good I'm every other aspect
Aunty, ur bf has a masters already in NFA.
Well u better move on with ur life ooo and focus on ur urself.. Yr business minded hubby will locate u

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
Story book
Thread too longangry
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by jagaban002(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Lol, I finished my masters 1year, 8months ago at age 22.
I have many skills that I have a business plan on. Currently, I'm planning to launch my business very soon but I have no money to do that. I'm planning my travelling to Canada, I'm applying for scholarships because I made a an excellent grade in both Msc & Bsc and was the best student in my class in both. I can start a business with my little skills, but that would be too low of me since I have siblings who are on my neck for me to travel out to Canada, just that the process is too slow. My life plan is set, which means once God answer my prayers, I would rise in a very high speed. I want to marry him before travelling so I would just process his own easily
Mrs u talk too much if is not up to ur standard find another with PhD and side job and leave the poor boy alone for is mama nah . Some people want a lowkey life and having all the money in this life and investment don’t guarantee peace of mind maybe this guy want peace of mind that’s why he choose to be lowkey and u want him everywhere which he don’t want Pls if u love someone love them for who theY are not who u want to turn them into .

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by DonMekino(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2020
I think he feels pressured, but it's a good thing you are dropping ur opinion, for me, the master thing is not too important now, everyone must not do masters, everyone must not travel out....let him face the work he's doing now( I wish he took up the fed job)... and I don't see anything wrong in doing masters in Nigeria if need be. we should learn to aspire higher while living within our means

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by meobizy(f): 10:00pm On May 21, 2020
Yes. A front page worthy topic. My answer will become legendary. Unfortunately I no get time to read the article.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by emusmithyy(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2020
The same story...

A girl trying to "change" a man. You're not proud of him, then leave him.

There's a difference working with him to achieve greatness and nagging him to fit into you or your family's mold.

Your family? Are you guys millionaires?

13 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Onebyonedead: 10:06pm On May 21, 2020
U sound like an illetrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Davidoff2000: 10:06pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I used to tell myself change is the only permanent thing in life bla bla bla. And I really believe that once you take the right steps, you can be anything you want to be. This made me to be very soft with people.

When I started dating my Boyfriend, I really was not choosy or judgy. I accepted him without a second thought. I'm not the type of lady that actually do all those lady stuff, I'm a very serious person and I don't play games at all.
My BF is very cool, like not bad looking, normal behaviour etc and I like him a lot.

I'm a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams, my boyfriend is also hard working, but I'm not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I'm with big dreams, it's means I'm working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I'm that big in dreams.

My children is also very important to me, I don't plan for their sufferings at all.
I'm an introvert, I find solace in my aspirations, dreams. I have books I work out those formulas (I mean how I would execute my business plans), I research a lot, think a lot etc

Our fight now

Since day 1, I do tell him to do this and that. I really hate company works, so I would tell him to have savings, and be building something sideways where he works. Also, I wanted him to do Masters, since he said he would love to travel out, he's always saying he hates Nigeria bla bla bla. His dad also wanted him to do Masters, but he's in the crew of Masters is a waste of time, and he can't do Masters in Nigeria bla bla bla

Baby try this business, he would say he doesn't have money, he needs 2 million to start a business etc.

Meanwhile, he doesn't have money to travel out of the country to do Masters, nor 2m to start any business. So I would tell him to manage what he has first, and that would propelled him later, but he likes to talk like illiterates that Masters is meaningless.

Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don't know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn't mean you will get a job as well, so why don't you just have it.

My bf would shut me off, and also his dad, the dad even asked him to take job at the federal university where he works, but my bf said he can't work in that place, this is a federal government job o, he would say the salary is too small and people there already knows him, because his dad is in a big office in the university.

So it won't seem like I'm disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don't fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. It's a good thing but I'm not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also he's the first born.

Fast forward to last year, his dad died, it looks like a film trick to him, he now have to take care of his siblings and mum (mum is nurse, but retired long time ago, her pay is little because it wasn't normal retirement). Everything I was telling him finally came to pass.

He rented an apartment with His friends, he later hated it, and said he wants his own, he went to rent an apartment of 600k (he gathered it from different places and he borrowed), which I really hate and we fought on that as well. Because he could have used the money to secure his life in a better way, since his complain when I told him to start a business is that he doesn't have money bla bla bla

He's practically doing nothing to grow, and would say he hates Nigeria and he would like to leave, but he can't even apply for scholarships or even google schools.

So this 2020, Jan 1, I started fighting him, that I'm not going to continue with him like that, that he should go apply for MSC, start a business or just do something. He now started saying that he has responsibilities which are his siblings, I told him this is the nonsense, he would do till the year ends, we will fight and later resolve it.

He won't even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and that's because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won't even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we've heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.

The problem

2. I'm not happy with him living that way, with no future, no investment, hes not building himself while working, hes not doing courses, not learning any skills, and I think its too risky.
His current salary is not enough for him, not to talk of me collecting part of it. But he gives me money though, has not been more than 1k, 2k and data subscription which I really appreciate.

3. I can't introduce him to my family because I want him respected. Truth is I don't know what he would say to impress my parents because I'm not even impressed with him. And I want him to be superloved and respected. I believe in first impression would last very long. He has introduced me to his family and all friends

4. He never ask me about my own life, aspirations, advice me etc, I'm always the one to do that. Yesterday he had the gut to tell me I'm not caring because of just two days of not showing care

5. Corona has turned his company outside down and he's highly affected. Just like all what I was telling him finally happened, and he has nothing to fall back at. He has a car,

6. I can't marry him or anyone this way, and I'm getting old, though and I want marriage next year. He said he wants too, but I can't marry him like this. And I don't want to get to late twenties, and he breaks up and I start looking for husband, people would be thinking maybe I have a problem that is why I'm yet to marry, they won't know that its him that caused my delay. Plus I have a very high esteem, so I would hate to be desperate for marriage with a man or be the one to be wanting marriage so much in a relationship

7. Right now, we have temporarily break up, so I'm asking if I should break up or make up? Because he was saying rubbish last night

Note: I'm not a fan of dating and rubbish, I love him very much and I don't want to leave him at all. I don't think there's any man I can date as I do not like dishonesty at all and 95% of men are dishonest. My BF is very honest and good I'm every other aspect

Haaanty, with all your big, big grammer, big on ideas, big on this, big on that, what do u do? What are you bringing to the table.

I giess nothing. If you have a job,whats your pay and level? If you have a business, whats your income and what problem do you solve? Or you are all these girls dat sell shoe and bag online?

If you are a student,whats your cGPA. What are yoi reading? And by 21, you shd have graduated.

What do you do for a living? I guess nothing because you never mentioned what you do,an initio, and you are here talking crap.

Answer these first, them we will treat your boyfriend Bleep up too

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Jaqenhghar: 10:08pm On May 21, 2020
Tripitaka:
"I told him to"
"I want him to"
"I warned him not to"
"I advised him to"
"He wouldn't listen to me" and all the other stuffs.

It appears to me that you are foisting your opinion, choices and wishes on your partner. You want him to live his life your way, pursue his dreams following your chart and run his race with you as guide. Perhaps you want to be the Kapellmeister while you lead the orchestra that is his life.

If he were to follow your advise and it backfires or doesnt yield the expected fruit, who would take responsibility? There is something some of us do not acknowledge which is that not everyone wants to be wealthy, some people just want to be successful at what they do, some people just want to lead a simple and fulfilled life.

I also find your intentions questionable. Do you have all those "nice thoughts" for him because you love and wish him well, or because you want him wealthy enough to marry you next year and give you "the life"? Its a shame that you say you're not proud of someone ou claim to love and painting him as some loser.

There comes a time in the life of a man when he wants to do things his own way, steer his own ship, make his own mistakes and celebrate his own little victories.

I would have asked you to talk to him, but I believe you guys have talked about this over and over. So, the choice is yours to walk or stay
So its wrong for a woman to want whats best for her man. If she is indifferent you wol still be here saying she cant motivate her man. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by airminem(f): 10:08pm On May 21, 2020
angry Op, fvck the hell and give that human space na... Your presence is making things worst okay grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Women like me are many, just try not to pick girls that fix nails or like wigs and big hair. Fall for a simple girl

Pick nails girls like milleniumlady phenomenal22 Lamanii22

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Sultty(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I'm a very ambitious person, with an extremely big dreams, my boyfriend is also hard working, but I'm not seeing any future at all with his career/prospects/life. When I say I'm with big dreams, it's means I'm working on discovering (new innovations), planning big business that would compete with top brands etc. I'm that big in dreams.

Our fight now

Baby try this business, he would say he doesn't have money, he needs 2 million to start a business etc.

Meanwhile, while that is true, those things are just like investment, you don't know when you will see an opportunity to use your Masters certificate, and since he studied computer science, I told him that it can even help him get a job outside Nigeria when he leaves, that it can be useful there. I understand the situation of the country, but not having masters doesn't mean you will get a job as well, so why don't you just have it.

So it won't seem like I'm disturbing him, I went quiet, but might chip it in in discussions, but I don't fight him on those things. He works in a small company, and he rose to the position of a Manager, he spent all his time in office, the little time to waste with his friends. It's a good thing but I'm not comfortable with that, the pay is about 90k, which is not enough for his expenses, also he's the first born.

He won't even talk about it, or get reminded, he makes me feel Hus boss is using him. I have told him several times how he would be used and dumped, in fact, he makes me say negatives sometimes, and that's because I have seen people that get dumped while working with companies and they fall back to grass, my mum won't even accept him because he works in a company, small company, not cocacola or big companies. My mum hates company works like shits because we've heard and seen people falling to zero due to company jobs.

The problem

And u said u have purpose and u said u know what u want,sister u need to be calm. See d pot calling d kettle black

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Davidoff2000: 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
cooooooks:
Are you making money yourself?

Not everybody is interested in killing themselves for Masters/going abroad/making more money.

As long as he is working and keeping up with his responsibilities, reduce the pressure. Marry him for who he is not who you are molding him to be.

IF you don't like him as a person, not as a number or a degree, leave him. IF you do, think about what you're doing. Love, real sustainable love is hard to come by.

I think she has conveniently dodged this question which i have also put to her.

Leeches who havent a clue how to live their life but want to tjink they can puah another.

Her push and suggestions are only valid if she has something going for her too. But i doubt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by kingsline: 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Our fight now

The problem

madam face your own dream first archive your own first before you start worrying about another man pikin Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Dinho20(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
"HMMMM"

LOVE IS KIND:
LOVE SUFFERS LONG AND IS KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY;
LOVE DOES NOT PARADE ITSELF,
IS NOT PUFFED UP;
DOES NOT BEHAVE RUDELY, DOES NOT SEEK ITS OWN, IS NOT PROVOKED, THINKS NO EVIL;
DOES NOT REJOICE IN INIQUITY, BUT REJOICES IN THE TRUTH;
BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.

1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-7

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Thegoodone13(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
H
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
Calm down. Youre pushing him too hard. You this,
You that
You there bla bla bla...

Your type can drive a man insane. You want to be the one calling the shots and its very wrong.

Now you with all your innovations are still collecting 1k, 2k and money for subscription but have the guts to say hes not industrious. What have you innovated and given to him to be managing for you, miss innovator?
Abeg i too know dey worry you.

Upon the guy told you he's taking care of his siblings, you're still putting pressure on him. Let him be. Biko go and look for Dangote or wale adenugas son to marry.

Cho cho cho cho... Let me hear word.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Richsquad(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Unfortunately he isnt really motivated and maybe ur pressure is even much on him..give him a lil space to think and get back on his feet,meanwhile be open to meeting other guys but NO SEX with them yet until u are sure ur bf isnt going to change.
Goodluck..

Checkout my sig guys

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by ume1000: 10:17pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl this is 2020 and if a man ain't ready to do all you want then boy bye.
what sane man would want to do the bidding of manipulative creatures like women

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by DenreleDave(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

But I love him very much, and I'm not sure I can date someone else again or have feelings for someone else. His love is already spread in my brain

That love wunt save you when u finally marry ooooooo.

U av been told..

Love wunt help u at all when u knot the tie

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by OsuIgboIpob: 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl this is 2020 and if a man ain't ready to do all you want then boy bye.
Some people just head with no brains in it.

Na so it papa and brothers dey do ur mama wish and their girlfriends?
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Lastmankc(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Crazeman03:

I know where you are going with this. Table shaker, some people wey no like dey commot for there domain.
The table go break for im head
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by tojahh(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Our fight now

The problem

Bunch of lies

Spits

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2020
Tripitaka:
"I told him to"
"I want him to"
"I warned him not to"
"I advised him to"

It appears to me that you are foisting your opinion, choices and wishes on your partner. You want him to live his life your way, pursue his dreams following your chart and run his race with you as guide. Perhaps you want to be the Kapellmeister while you lead the orchestra that is his life.

If he were to follow your advise and it backfires or doesnt yield the expected fruit, who would take responsibility? There is something some of us do not acknowledge which is that not everyone wants to be wealthy, some people just want to be successful at what they do, some people just want to lead a simple and fulfilled life.

I also find your intentions questionable. Do you have all those "nice thoughts" for him because you love and wish him well, or because you want him wealthy enough to marry you next year and give you "the life"? Its a shame that you say you're not proud of someone ou claim to love and painting him as some loser.

There comes a time in the life of a man when he wants to do things his own way, steer his own ship, make his own mistakes and celebrate his own little victories.

I would have asked you to talk to him, but I believe you guys have talked about this over and over. So, the choice is yours to walk or stay

Beautifully well said...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by TourismMan(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
BigTableShaker:
What tribe is your bf pls?
I can't talk about a particular tribe.

People like you are the main problem in this country. What has this thread got to do with tribe? Tell me please.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Our fight now

The problem

what do you have going for you?
why are you all up in his business??
you didn't mention weda you have a business or a job or even masters.... your mom hates him cos he works in a small coy very stupid thing to say.... maybe you're even the one behind his misfortune.... leave him let's see how his life will improve nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
Tripitaka:
"I told him to"
"I want him to"
"I warned him not to"
"I advised him to"

I feel so good reading this response.
Exactly my thoughts in perfect dictions; except 'kapellmeister'.

Judging by the nature of the OP via her write up, the guy is actually the one to be adviced.
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Germi9: 10:20pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Our fight now

The problem

good in every other aspect like what and what,sex? you better finish this story
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by francisduru: 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
You know him better than I do cool
Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by 234GT(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Lol, funny guy. Yes, my ambition is on him because I love him. In my family, wives are very important in making husband's grow, my dad won't be where he is today if not my mum, some people need the push.
I as well do not appreciate wives with husband that is not progressing, we tell our women to be a pusher

Please leave the man alone and let him have peace of mind.
Look for a man with 'ambitions' like yours.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
It's better you leave him so he does not end up using u for money rituals.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? by Bbbwings: 10:22pm On May 21, 2020
Live for yourself first.
Nothing is special in you getting married next year.

Acmepreneur:

Lol, funny guy. Yes, my ambition is on him because I love him. In my family, wives are very important in making husband's grow, my dad won't be where he is today if not my mum, some people need the push.
I as well do not appreciate wives with husband that is not progressing, we tell our women to be a pusher

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) / 13 Advantages Of Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.