Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan (386 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan by ipreach: 10:39am On May 21, 2020
An unnamed Muslim has has been said to be in habit of forcing his wife to have sex during the Ramadan afternoons.

In the post made by @CoveredInWords on his Twitter page, he said the unserious "Muslim always wanting to have sex (sometimes) raping the wife during Ramadan afternoons."

According to him; "Someone posted an issue in an Islamic WhatsApp group I am in.

"The hubby is not a serious Muslim always wanting to have sex (sometimes) raping the wife during Ramadan afternoons.

"Whilst divorce was the overwhelming advice, someone said the wife should be patient.

"According to the narrator, the man pretended to be a pious Muslim only to come into his true nature after marriage.

"According to him, if he won't fast, then his wife must not fast which is why he forces sex on her during Ramadan afternoons.

Things dey shele."

https://twitter.com/CoveredInWords/status/1263156065560145920?s=20

READ https://www.believespot.com/2020/05/unserious-moslem-man-forces-his-wife-into-sex.html

Re: Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan by Millenniumlady(f): 10:41am On May 21, 2020
I don't know why men love sex so much like their lives depends on it
Re: Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan by Babatunde40(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2020
Lockdown + Ramadan no follow at all. This is one of the consequences
Re: Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 21, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I don't know why men love sex so much like their lives depends on it
I'm totally not in support of rape or the stupidity some men display for sex but tbt, no woman can ever understand why men act this way until they have d*cks connected to their brains and eyes and ladies dangling assets all around them.
Anyway, I now help my fellow men take necessary extreme measures they need to be in control their sexuality since the society failed to teach them.
Re: Unserious Moslem Man Allegedly Forces His Wife To Have Sex During Ramadan by agwom(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2020
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

“What Is Happening To Churches Qualifies As Persecution”-Chris Oyakhilome(video) / Church Reopening: Important Message From TB Joshua / What Type Of Woman Are You..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.