Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? (984 Views)

When Is The Right Time For A Child To Start School ? / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 11:59am On May 21, 2020
Advise for teenagers , when is the right time or age to start having a boy or girlfriend?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Shezkid01(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2020
University 200-300l at least.. if you’re in secondary schools please forget about relationship
Face your book.. relationship offers nothing but sex and distractions..

4 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Victornezzar: 12:54pm On May 21, 2020
Shezkid01:
University 200-300l at least.. if you’re in secondary schools please forget about relationship
Face your book.. relationship offers nothing but sex and distractions..
It shouldn't even be in the university.... That's the worst

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Shezkid01(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

It shouldn't even be in the university.... That's the worst
When?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Victornezzar: 1:07pm On May 21, 2020
Shezkid01:

When?
When you are close to marriage

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Xclusiveme: 1:28pm On May 21, 2020
To western world its 13 14
To Nigeria its 18 19
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Karleb(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2020

At that age, you have the right to have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Karleb(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin grin

How do you know when you are close to marriage without a partner?

All these religious people ehn!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Victornezzar: 3:02pm On May 21, 2020
Karleb:

grin grin

How do you know when you are close to marriage without a partner?

All these religious people ehn!

What does religion gat to do with my post??

With all the recent happenings.... It's best to be in a relationship when you are well to do

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Karleb(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

What does religion gat to do with my post??

With all the recent happenings.... It's best to be in a relationship when you are well to do

What if you are never well to do and wish to get married?

So many people remain below average till they die, does that mean they shouldn't at least have someone to call their's?

C'mon! Quit this school of thought!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Victornezzar: 3:28pm On May 21, 2020
Karleb:

What if you are never well to do and wish to get married?

So many people remain below average till they die, does that mean they shouldn't at least have someone to call their's?

C'mon! Quit this school of thought!
That's your belief... So don't have problem with mine
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by cavendishbaba(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2020
When you are emotionally matured and financially independent and stable, with the sole purpose of getting married in due time.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by divineuk(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2020
Victornezzar:

so how do you know that?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 8:14pm On May 21, 2020
I want to believe at age 24 or final year in higher institution.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 8:16pm On May 21, 2020
Can this be on the front page for teenagers to learn? Many of them are confused about boy /girl friend issue.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2020
Mtcheeew. You no know where dey pain you.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Ybaby: 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
Age 13 but no hanky panky rumble tumble.... hold hands and peak
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by LadySarah: 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
For Nigerian parents, never! Once you defend your project bring home your Fiance/fiancee.

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by ibkayee(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2020
When you're married

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by merieam16(f): 8:45pm On May 21, 2020
hmmm see question. am quite sure d op has seen sum1 she likes nd d guy is disturbin her.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:12am On May 22, 2020
Flakky26:
Advise for teenagers , when is the right time or age to start having a boy or girlfriend?

After you get married cheesy

...wait, I don't think my parents were clear on how to achieve that though.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:16am On May 22, 2020
When you meet THE RIGHT BOY OR GIRL! kiss

It is extremely important to co-mingle with the opposite sex as early as possible without sexual activities of course. This prepares the young mind for the foundations of understanding how emotions and impulses affect self control and the decision-making. kiss
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by eazzzy1(m): 12:20am On May 22, 2020
You can’t advise teenagers on issues as this. Once the hormones start they want to be in a relationship and that’s fine. I started dating at 13, I was in JSS3.

I think I agree with the guy who says relationships shouldn’t start till you are ready to marry. Anything you do before then is just setting yourself up for heartbreak, relationships should be a means to an end which is marriage, not just a tool to get sexually satisfied.

Again, you can’t advise people about these things, they will do what they want anyway.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2020
So what do we do tell our teenage kids the right time to start having boy or girl friend. because the candid truth is that emotional and psychological maturity differs from person to person.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
You may be asking yourself if you're old enough to have a boyfriend or begin dating. You'll need to ask yourself some questions as well as ask the advice of people you trust to help you decide if it's time to have a boyfriend.

1. As a student, is having a boy/girlfriend part of my Primary focus or top priority now or my academic pursuit?

2.Why do I need a Boy/Girlfriend?

3. What do I understand about love, dating and relationship?

4. Am I psychologically, emotionally and mentally ready?

to read more ,click https://members.webs.com/manageapp/blog/show/48579244-having-boy-girl-friend-10-questions-to-ask-yourself
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by schumastic(m): 6:26am On Jun 21, 2020
When you can handle a heart break and deceitful nature of man, then you can start dating.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2020
Why is boyfriend relationship the closest `achievement` for a teenager? Boyfriend that would only come to strip off her innocence?

An average Nigerian teenager doesn't even know how to make money, teenager wey still dey chop mummy thank you.
At 18, my goal was to make my own money.. Who boyfriend epp?

Encourage your teens to find their feet, grow in their strength and forget about prreek!... Knack wey go tire them!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by Flakky26(f): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
You may be asking yourself if you're old enough to have a boyfriend or begin dating. You'll need to ask yourself some questions as well as ask the advice of people you trust to help you decide if it's time to have a boyfriend.

1. As a student, is having a boy/girlfriend part of my Primary focus or top priority now or my academic pursuit?

2.Why do I need a Boy/Girlfriend?

3. What do I understand about love, dating and relationship?

4. Am I psychologically, emotionally and mentally ready?

to read more ,click https://members.webs.com/manageapp/blog/show/48579244-having-boy-girl-friend-10-questions-to-ask-yourself
Re: When Is The Right Time To Start Having A Boy Or Girl Friend? by NairalandSARS: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Flakky26:

At age 40

(1) (Reply)

Fireman Generator SPG 1.8kva For Sale / 7 Ways To Survive In A Face-to- Face House / Addicted Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.