Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Garri Factory Need Investors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri Factory Need Investors (228 Views)

I Need Investors On My 200 Acres Of Land In Ogun State For Cultivating Plantain / Garri Factory, Akwa Ibom!!! / Now Ready, Garri Factory, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garri Factory Need Investors by Jumzyfarms(m): 12:05pm On May 21, 2020
Garri Factory Need Investors
Hi,everyone I own a Garri factory at 10km iseyin-ibadan express way oyo state,we have been producing garri since 2017(we started very small ) over the years i have grown to have a good numbers of off taker's (customer) but lately I am on able to keep the factory running in it full capacity because we no longer have capital for raw material(cassava) this is due to the decision of the family's who sold the land to us,they demanded we purchase the land beside our farm or they sell it to someone who want to be processing cashew nuts,we had no choice,because cashew nut processing ( local process)will greatly affect our business.
Presently we need investors who will help us revive the business.
The factory has 5manual fryer,6.5 HP Lister machine and greater 2ton/h, 2.5tons jack press, a milling machine,a store ,a room and it is on a 7plot of land presently .
Any one who want to invest or want to visit should contact me on
0808 532 0868(Whatapp 07031570700) for further information
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Screen Side And Leather Side Of DRAG X / Who Has Heard/deal With Agropack. / Gold Drag X And Normal Drag X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.