Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael (82921 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by salbis(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2020
They will continue to be objectify, since they refuse to use thrie brains.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by bizzibodi(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
This lil' boy fit lost forever in paradise ooo!
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Quaddafi29: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
Chai, helpless man. What can he say or do, even from his face, he is not enjoins this shit but hunger is real
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 21, 2020
By their Tribe you shall know them, people wey no dey think about their unborn kids and their family respect.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:52pm On May 21, 2020
This guy must be doing drugs for him to dey handle this load to the lady's satisfaction... All this mompha gang. Where he see money take marry this gal

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by sylve11: 3:52pm On May 21, 2020
kendrick93:

Every guy dreams of having a wife who twerks on him

Nor be every guy jor. undecided cool
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by bolaayenimo: 3:52pm On May 21, 2020
I pity the drug pusher husby
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Kellie069(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
Shebi na him wife? Make dem enjoy jarey. Happiness for marriage na watin money no fit buy
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by sylve11: 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Stupîd news

Na me e for cum twerk for?

Very useless news. embarassed cool
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by sylve11: 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I pity the drug pusher husby

shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Kingrefreshed: 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph took to her Instagram account to share a video of herself twerking hard on her husband, Fisayo Michael.

While sharing the video on her Instagram page,

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAafaazhrFu/?igshid=1njgwqz3pywpn

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYkpOudW_8

Na nyash my guy marry. Finally the nyash no still mek sense. But na their happiness matter first,everything else na addition
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
This kind woman go lazy for bedmatics. See as she no even fit carry her yansh up upon the public twerking.nonsence fat things..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by perdollar(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2020
my wife can't even shake her yansh not to talk of twerking
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Organicist95:
At least they are happy together
Do you see happiness for the guy face?
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by DareIt: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
Wheras the ignorant dude thinks she was twerking for him, she was indeed showing her assets to would be buyers. I don't understand why a husband had to denigrate his spouse by publicly indulging in such immature behaviour. Before someone tells me she is his wife, tell him to as well, bring out her boobs and suck if for us to see. Peace out!
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Kmat: 3:56pm On May 21, 2020
pls I need idea on ow 2 register on uber as a driver.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Solidstar112: 3:58pm On May 21, 2020
TRAININ TRAINIG TRAINING!!!!!!!!

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Trutherme: 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband! And boom, it's on the front page of an otherwise excellent Nigerian forum.

Who did this to US? cheesy undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Amah70: 3:59pm On May 21, 2020
The man is in for occasional fainting episodes. Hit harder, harder..
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2020
See Boy wey go carry master chop dey enjoy
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
So far they are happy, I am happy for them, do what makes you happy.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Jlow2: 4:01pm On May 21, 2020
anything that cannot be stopped before marriage can not be stopped after marriage, don't deceive urself
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:02pm On May 21, 2020
Airforce1:

Yes babes

Did you miss me ?
eh hehhn. So you did not caRRy my POSt To front PAG,e ABi?
I want treat my CouSin Bleep up.
In say make I no BleaCh,,,,yet, e no wan maRRy mi embarassed lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2020
He would get tired of it one day.
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by 360command: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Ugly ass dirty fvck
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by learner007(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more

La click la bend undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by simplesearch: 4:05pm On May 21, 2020
How we stake our lives on non-essentials in the name of freedom and enjoyment, without given a thought on how they impact on our eternity. An unborn child is a million times better than a lost soul in hell.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by Mrpojj(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph took to her Instagram account to share a video of herself twerking hard on her husband, Fisayo Michael.

While sharing the video on her Instagram page,

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAafaazhrFu/?igshid=1njgwqz3pywpn

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLYkpOudW_8

I don't have anything against couples playing and all that
But jus keep it to ur sef pls
Re: Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael by leunseyis(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2020
she show hubby say I sabi pass them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.