Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says (82661 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Fan Does A Realistic Drawing Of Davido. "Dope, But My Head Too Big" Singer Says / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by dederocs(m): 9:07am On May 22, 2020
Shay baby, you are sweet, dont be shy of the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Igando666: 9:08am On May 22, 2020
[s]
Topsic70:

Are those pix d definition of 'semi-nude'?
Smthing they show us every day inside bikini?
If someone say sm women get ant brain now, sm ppl will be angry.
Mtchew
[/s]
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by PrinceMajestic: 9:08am On May 22, 2020
Nigerian girls are too dirty. Celebrity or not. Give them 2h airtime they will stock your gallery with their stupid over bleeped vaginas and breasts

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Studio247: 9:11am On May 22, 2020
Get pay for showcasing your talents

For more information

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4osVL6HSGm8

https://showitnaija.com.ng/talent-to-the-world-challenge-2/
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2020
monkey nyash!
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by danielfash: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
LION QUEEN
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by bluefilm: 9:15am On May 22, 2020
Story for the gods.

Bitch desperately seeking for attention by any means possible.

Fúck.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Hathor5(f): 9:16am On May 22, 2020
The body! Perfect shape.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Osmann: 9:19am On May 22, 2020
Are u interested in juice box
A platform where u earn cool cash by referring
This is not a ponzi scheme or MMM
It's straight forward enough
Inbox me on WhatsApp
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 9:19am On May 22, 2020
Oreofepeters:
Why her yansh black and her face light? I no understand

asin eh!
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by duketerry22(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2020
You haven't started yet.. I don't know why in this age and time people still do this. Who asked u to upload it in the first place? Common sense isn't common..
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by donprinyo(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2020
Even till now I no Sabi her
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Danester: 9:28am On May 22, 2020
Dareypaul:
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay says her Instagram account has been compromised.

The singer says the account has been compromised and her management is working to it back.

The music star made this known via her Twitter page while responding to questions from a friend who wanted to know how her semi-nude photos made it to her Instagram page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamseyishay/status/1263403651512623105

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Kinjikitileking(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2020
Dareypaul:

The singer says the account has been compromised and her management is working to it back.

The music star made this known via her Twitter page while responding to questions from a friend who wanted to know how her semi-nude photos made it to her Instagram page.

this kind of slim girl go sweet oooh,
nah just to lift her up ,, with her legs separated in your hand ,, and thrust her like a gladiator

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Bizibi(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2020
I was expecting this reply from her it is normal with celebrities.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Billygee2u: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
kinglee007:
You took nude pics and uploaded on your instagram page and the next you're saying is that the nude pictures got leaked? Really? Na me snap u upload am "online"? When one is becoming irrelevantly mute in the industry, they tend to dig out something to trend.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Nobody: 9:30am On May 22, 2020
Cool story. Now you got the attention you were seeking
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by IkemChris(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2020
Did they add your nude pics before they hacked it abi did they Photoshop your nude pics in the process of hacking

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Chuky7(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2020
This girl go like fvck ...
And she is now foreign exposed...but she get small yanch...
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Flairoqy(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
This reminds me of Falz song, '...if you take your date you fit no blow'.
This night not eventually give her the publicity she needed even
"Even if you fake your death, you fit still no blow" (He was referring to skibii then)
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by GOFRONT(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2020
Chaiii....Wizkid really enjoy this pvssy then..
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by luvme0702: 9:45am On May 22, 2020
Wailers wailing fake wail. Anyways,great body.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2020
Most pretty gals don’t know what dey want. They keep doing same ol shit. The most confused set of people. Lol
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2020
Guess it was hacked by her own fingers

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by mechanics(m): 9:59am On May 22, 2020
Hmmmm, that's why we have to be careful with what we do with our social media handles.
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by lucky4west: 10:00am On May 22, 2020
all these lying cellebrities when they discover they got a diiferent reaction from the publlic contrary to what they were expecting will start lying to cover up...why take such picx in the first place? u for tell us say no be ur pix

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Lawalemi(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2020
She's a liar
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by omoburuku: 10:03am On May 22, 2020
cry cheyi my crush DAT year,I really love her crafts,especially that "BIA" song,only papa God knows why that masterpiece no blow. crycheyi my crush DAT year,I really love her crafts,especially that "BIA" song,only papa God knows why that masterpiece no blow. ;'(
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by ashawopikin(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Dareypaul:

na lie
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:07am On May 22, 2020
She looks good.
grin
Re: Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says by Abbeylanre15(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2020
Mission Accomplished! You want our attention,now you have. Enjoy it while it last. Unto the next topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.