Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53230 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
LogTM:

I fear your type. Arrange gini.

You are the type that will gossip and coordinate babes to abuse your man when he does wrong.

Fear my type o

Any man that wants to do me wrong should know how to arrange himself. The cousin is beating him and you think the cousin does not deserve to be beaten? Any man that ever lays a hand on me, best believe, I will arrange to have him beaten. If you can give a beating, you should learn to take one too

Fear my type

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by JustAboyy: 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.
Op, listen to me very well. A bully will always remain a bully, what pushes him on is the fact that he knows you fear him, so that's where his satisfaction comes from. Do the following.

Mind you his parents talking to him will not stop him completely, even if he stops physically he will torment emotionally so far he knows you fear him.

1. Go meet his father or mother, whoever is the authority among them in the house.

2. Tell them, their son beats you at the slightest provocation and you'll take your revenge. Don't wait for their opinion, just say it and leave to your room.

3. The next time he tried that nonsense, just be calm and find a correct plywood in the house, or firewood, hid it in your room.

4. Wait for when he goes out and time when he'll be back. Be looking out for his grand entrance.

5. Hide by the door/gate or any passage you know he won't see you coming in with your weapon of course.

6. Now use all the power you can muster, hit him as hard as you can, preferably his chest or back, make sure it is the force that can get him down.

Find your way inside and lock the door. Or to a friends house and ignore their calls.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by YorubaLord: 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
tyup:
Learn how to fight and beat urs back in a degrading manner

drag him everywia

Typical Okoro mentality
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Ykc2(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
now I see ages of people I exchange words with in this forum, if a boy of 23 years can beat hell out of you then you must be 18 to 19 years undecidednot with standing sorry,I have no advice to give you the little advice i have i want to give it to my daughter
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Zephy: 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Hello, it's high time you discuss the matter with your aunty first, if she doesn't act, please inform your mum or at least talk to a mature adult.

Girl, don't inhale so much that u can't let out, depression is the reason so many youths have embraced suicide.

Your cousin's brutality didn't start with your coming into their house obviously. He has it but I suppose no keen action has been taken this far.

Open your mouth and heart and speak out.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by wman(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
I understand this guy's dilemma.

The cousin is older and bigger than him. Plus, he beats his own siblings too and the parents don't talk.

That means even if he reports to his uncle and aunt, nothing will happen.

And if he tells his own parents, it might cause a fight between his family and his aunt's family.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by tyup(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
YorubaLord:

Typical Okoro mentality
Yeroba cowards duely represented undecided
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by AdamEleanya: 4:17pm On May 22, 2020
ezeukwu1:
Op it is obvious u r an aje butter. My friend stand up 4 ursef. He might beat u but give him wound that will discourage him next time. A bully is a weakling who preys on another weakling

Please don’t listen to this one it’s never advisable to fight someone that’s way bigger than you. Try telling your sister how you feel. if that doesn’t work let your parents know what’s going on so they can help you find an alternative accommodation.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by santicruz: 4:17pm On May 22, 2020
You better let ur parents know
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Carloslehder: 4:17pm On May 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
LOL. I'm pretty sure he behaves like a wimp around his cousin for the guw to haue courage in harassing.

Reminds me of when i was much younger, i once told an uncle, a little older than i am that the next time he thinks that it's okay to leave his palm on my face, I'm going to walk into the kitchen at night, get a knife and slit his throat while i smile and walk away, leaving him in his pool of blood.

he looked at me suggestively, i looked right into his eyes, smirke and walked away.

I bet he never tried that shit with you again
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by juman(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
Tell your mother what is going on.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Walexdubia(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
If his parents are people u can relate with then report the matter to them or if not,u can report to ur own mother about the matter before taking any action about it....
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by akpunda86: 4:19pm On May 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

How old are you? You seem too timid...and it is not about who's older

The best way to fight a bully is to speak up or fight back or else it gets worse. Trust me, it works.
Don't be afraid.

Hey kid dont fight.only sons are temptation dem self.u fight him he fit die kpa for your hand.
Ignore him.Just tell him he is too old for what he is doing.

Tell ur mum or tell his mum but never never fight him.na standing temptation.REBUKE HIM
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by AdamEleanya: 4:19pm On May 22, 2020
JustAboyy:

Op, listen to me very well. A bully will always remain a bully, what pushes him on is the fact that he knows you fear him, so that's where his satisfaction comes from. Do the following.

Mind you his parents talking to him will not stop him completely, even if he stops physically he will torment emotionally so far he knows you fear him.

1. Go meet his father or mother, whoever is the authority among them in the house.

2. Tell them, their son beats you at the slightest provocation and you'll take your revenge. Don't wait for their opinion, just say it and leave to your room.

3. The next time he tried that nonsense, just be calm and find a correct plywood in the house, or firewood, hid it in your room.

4. Wait for when he goes out and time when he'll be back. Be looking out for his grand entrance.

5. Hide by the door/gate or any passage you know he won't see you coming in with your weapon of course.

6. Now use all the power you can muster, hit him as hard as you can, preferably his chest or back, make sure it is the force that can get him down.

Find your way inside and lock the door. Or to a friends house and ignore their calls.

Snitch move��
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by BlackfireX: 4:19pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

He is a bully, that means he is a scared rabbit.

You obviously can't fight him,

Hmmmmm ( thinking)

So do this, when next he hit you, just collapse on the floor, close your eyes, breathe hard,
That will give him the scare of his life, after sometime ( like 3-5 minutes) open only your eyes, be looking like Someone who just appear in Nigeria again..... By this time he will shiiit in his pants, ...

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Omoawoke: 4:21pm On May 22, 2020
olabode89:

Do not push this young man into something beyond his abilities. The bully cousin is 24, close to his "peak man strength". It is clear from the OP's post that he is an easy going dude. He also stated that his bully cousin has got strength and size advantage over him.

OP you have 3 main options;

1. Report to your mum and aunt

2. Go out around where you stay, look for "friendly touts", tell them your cousin is beating you because he is stronger and knows he will face no repercussions. Trust me, they will treat his Bleep up.

3. This third step is not the best option and it depends on your temperament. Do not let him dominate you anymore irrespective of his physical advantages over you. If he tries to beat you again do one of these three things

a. with the blade of your hand that runs through your little finger, strike his throat then headbutt him (forehead to nose/mouth region)

b. If he does not stop after that, strike his groin... knee to the balls.

c. if he is coming at you or you miss your target, he is going to beat the shit out of you so you either have to poke/gouge his eyes or hold on to his balls.

N.B do not proceed with step 3 if you are worried he will beat the shit out of you (Ooh... he is already doing that)

Is your advice not even worse, lol.
You want him to commit murder
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karlifate: 4:22pm On May 22, 2020
TheSociopath:
This your story is annoying. Go away abeg! Weakling!
He doesn't want to cause problem between 2 sisters BUT wants to die as a punching bag.

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by eneojoedu(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
where is your location??
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Bojack(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
Op are you disabled, can't you fight back angry
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by KweKashibu01(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2020
He is a bully and a spoilt child... he is in a stage in life where he feels he is the master of the house being the only male child.... I believe he Screams at the parents too .....

Well my advise is this.... Fighting back would have been the best option... fighting and beating him black and blue... if posible make him cry .... but i wont advise that cos the revise would be the case... Let me ask you .. “Why dont dont you want to tell your mum? Are they the only relatives you have there? Sneek out and run to other relative’s place ....or as i read someone's advice above “ go to a friends house and narate your problem to them .... Except if u are beginning to enjoy the beating keep staying in the house”
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by yusluvad(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
Nawa ooo...
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MJBOLT: 4:25pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him He is older than I am
He is bigger than I am Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
Aww, you're a baby. Please tell your parents and find a peaceful, safer place to live.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by rapid101(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
bust bottle for em head em go give u chance

na so I do one of my uncle wan de bully me back wen I de young since den d uncle de respect em self. u Ve to fight back if not he ll kill u one day.

ok bye
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Amdoyin(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2020
How wish I am in your location, I would have help you deal with the animal codedly. You need to report to his parent and see what they can do. If things remains the same, tell your parent to help you out. He may harm you on a bad day that will stigmatized you for a lifetime.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Karlifate: 4:29pm On May 22, 2020
Jobminister:
Stewpid topic on nairaland front page everyday, maybe this mod has covid19 and doesnt know what to move to front page again.
The kain thread wey dey make FP these days ehn... See dat one wey the guy no fit waka again because he check phone... It's good for laff anyway grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by caprini1: 4:30pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Just report him to his parents,if they do nothing,report to your own parents.fighting is out of it....i,ve seen where a smaller person hit a very big person with a hammer and the bigger person almost bled to death......say no to violence.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Calicoe: 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
Grow Some balls and voice how you feel about his actions. Then try as much to draw a line between the two of you. If he keeps coming at you, then you need to let your parents know. By the way, does his parents know about what has been happening and what did they say or do if yes?
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Czartega(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out

You did not say your age so I don't know if I can advise you to fight back
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by khairate(f): 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
Wait o, is it that he beats you only when his mum is not around or what? How come his mum is not aware? Start by reporting your ordeal to his mum. If at all they want you around, she will caution him. If it continues afterward, report to your parents. For your aunt not to take any action simply means she supports him or she's ready for any quarrel. stand your ground and defend yourself.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Spino6(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
continue to be silent okay, don't tell your parent to give you money to look for your own apartment and pack out of there untill he blind you or break your leg that when you will you know it already late as for now he sees you as an outsider who comes to take his space in his fathers house, you better tell your parent now before it too late am telling base on experience
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ashjay001(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am

Lol
There is a lion outside, looking for whom to devour and it has caught you.
Next time he tries beating you, carry a plank or something. Just make sure when you hit him, you hit him on a arm, side or leg. Make sure you use it, when you pick it.
He's a bully and you're now his victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon. / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.