Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (53214 Views)

My Husband Is Making Me Feel Depressed / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Kingdollar28(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2020
The only solution to your problem is fighting / scaring him..

Just look around the house...find empy bottles like two hide around the parlour or ur room...
Any day he slaps or touches you, provoke!!

When I say provoke!! I mean provoke to the highest range... scatter ur face with seriousness...rush to the position you kept your bottle... bring two...smash 1 in front of him...raise the second one...and attack him...he must run for his life...just chase him a little...and decree to him...that today will be the very last day he will lay his hands on you and go scot free! Don't just add anything more to the statement.. go back and sit down..maintaining your mood..he will be scared to death... and will never cross your path again...and after the whole drama...never discuss it with him...even if he tries to make peace with you...cos one day, he will be like"so emeka if I hadn't ran away, you would have stabbed me with that bottle?" Dont reply him...just smile and move ur way... I swear brother he will never bully you again in this life!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 22, 2020
Please which state is that? let me know if I can come and handle him.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by nkemdi89(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
At 23 you don't have sense , leave that house and get that boy arrested to teach him a lesson, na wa at your age , continue to be depressed na nonsense.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by gees101(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ur brain lost?

u no get useful sense again

u b imbecil.e

u no get hands

Abi u be Oponu

its like u re dundil

no i mean a dundil United coach!!!

why are u dis dense

u no know say u too mumu

overstupidity dey worry u naw.

Dem tie ur hands

Abeg who dey scarter everything before ur mama anty arival if no b you

Plank no dey for around ous

u mean u no fit see any 2by2 plank

even if 2by2 plank no dey, what about 16mm high yield steel reinforcement bar

what about omorogun

water pipe nko

Infact u dey craze, he never kill u, i realy want him to disfigure u, i mean permanent disfigurement.

Oponu, didirin, Osu, Olaniyi, what else sef
hahahaha
guyif see how make me laff en
lol
my bele oooo grin
OlawaleBammie:

Ur brain lost?

u no get useful sense again

u b imbecil.e

u no get hands

Abi u be Oponu

its like u re dundil

no i mean a dundil United coach!!!

why are u dis dense

u no know say u too mumu

overstupidity dey worry u naw.

Dem tie ur hands

Abeg who dey scarter everything before ur mama anty arival if no b you

Plank no dey for around ous

u mean u no fit see any 2by2 plank

even if 2by2 plank no dey, what about 16mm high yield steel reinforcement bar

what about omorogun

water pipe nko

Infact u dey craze, he never kill u, i realy want him to disfigure u, i mean permanent disfigurement.

Oponu, didirin, Osu, Olaniyi, what else sef
hahahaha
guyif see how make me laff en
lol
my bele oh
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Mike008(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2020
He's a bully.
When you stand up to a bully they are forever humbled. That's exactly what you need to do. If you succeed he may bully others but not you.

Don't just let him push you around anymore.
By standing up to him I don't mean you should tell him waaaka and run or throw something at him and run away, really stand up to him face to face, eye to eye like a UFC combat.

If he throws a punch, block it, if he throws another block and push him hard to the ground.
If he comes sprawling back at you, you can pull an Edge smack down move on him. You mustn't necessarily hit him, you conduct will atleast invoke fear of been defeated. Bullies are usually afraid of defeat.
If anybody ask you say na me tell you.

You narrate this story like all those nerds in American movies that are always bullied. How old are you sef? Biscuit, remote seems very petty reasons to hit someone.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ihimiray(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How old are you? Better stand up to the bully. Give one uppercut or slight slap to the throat to reset his faculties
u want to kill him abi
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Kokaine(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Forget his age.... His stature is like that of a giant
tell the police. Tell them you don't want to feel aggrieved one day and stab him to death or pour him hot water in his sleep. Tell them you could inject him with HIV and have him die a slow death the Eazy-E way. But that you don't want to offend the law and so you implore them to restrain him.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by freethinker420(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2020
Pussy ass Nigga
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by lennsmart(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
go out and start learning handwork
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by gees101(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2020
Everybody don advice u samething , tell ur mum , simple
dont be scared lil bro
tell us where u stay ,maybe a NL member might come rescue u from the giant
you should be bold bro
you are DAVID slay that fvcking goliath bro
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by YaksonFCA(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2020
Live their house. U cant do well academically in such environment.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by ihimiray(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Am 17 bro
Will be 18 by August
since we share the same month.. Let me advice u
One thing is some family are the worse people to live with.. Had my own experience when I was in school then... All I did was take my bag and left the house.. I had to stay with a course mate that was living close to my cousins place... First call your parent and explain everything to them.. Let them know it not the first nor the second time it happening... And pls always avoid him by all means.. If he is in the parlor move away, and any time he starts beating u again.. Shout at him, pick up something and threaten him with it.. Create a scene...

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
Fvck his stature.. Learn

These points can bring any Goliath down:

1. The middle of his forehead where it bridges with his nose
2. Direct hard punch to the nose ( it will be broken)
3. Chin (likely to be broken too)
4. His throat base ( aswear he will crumble)
5. Straight punch the area between his ear and side jaw bone( he will lost balance and u can rush him more hits)
6. The area after the ribcage. Where the rib stops and abdomen starts. He will collapse out of breath.
7. His temples... better blow go get am down there and leave him down a couple more minutes for u to take advantage.
8.The base of his skull.. I don't recommend this. You might give him serious life threatening injuries to his spinal cord. So no need.
Lemme stop there.. Remember when doing all these be swift and hard.. very fvcking hard. If u know ur punch is weak better start doing pressups with ur knuckles morning and evening.

Never be afraid of any bully regardless of size. Na mind and swiftness u need plus the expo i share with u so. Hold my message seriously. People pay for such info cool
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by VickyRotex(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

You're right ..and he's also a small boy leaving home for the first time..he's inexperienced

Exactly!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
Mind you ... He is the only son
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He beat hell out of me... Insisting I was the thief.
We became almost enemies and didn't talk to each other for about 2 months.
Aways from that ... We reconciled tho

But he still remained a trouble to my life
Always beating me as if am an animal.... He beats his sister too.

But it seems mine is worst
He has stopped me from sitting on a particular chair in the parlour.
He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I'm getting sick, depressed and it's affecting me alot.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister
I don't want to be the cause of anyone's quarrel with another person.

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
He gets worst by the day.

Sorry boy,you're a gentleman. I understand your position; you can't fight but that has to stop ! You must learn how to fight and defend yourself so that a bully like your cousin won't be able to intimidate you again.

I therefore recommend taekwando for you. There should be experts/instructors in your locality over there. You only need to make enquiries at your local stadium. I promise you by the time you get your first competitive belt,which is yellow belt,you would have gained enough self confidence to be able to hold your ground against anybody within your age bracket.

Be strong and stand up to that bully !
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Sunshyne200(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

But that will make him more aggressive bro
Come oga, they aren't telling you to fight cause you will beat him.
They are telling you to fight, so as to uphold your integrity and relevance.

He may beat you, but you will make a statement which is; I will stand you Anyday anytime.

Don't be weak.

Abeg go and look for his trouble and fight him. Take the fight to him this time.

PS: be ready to take the beatings, but be rest assured it would be the last.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by manmade(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2020
Remove the preamble of this your original post , rewrite it and forward it to your parent through the SMS and don't bother to thank me I did it for humanity but if you really want a revenge , starting by learning judo or martial arts @ the stadium , Master the arts then come back for him ...
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2020
OP I assume you are male correct? If you are too afraid to fight back at least try restraining him evading blows running dodging blows like in boxing to start with.
Is Aunt not in the house when he is beating or bullying you? Why not run and stand behind her?
Finally since he seems to love biscuits, offer him some biscuits on a regular basis to carry favour.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Slimranky(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Ebus12 post=89800407]

But that will make him more aggressive bro

From this your comment
You're obviously not a real gee!

You're a blonker

Fight for your right
You dey fear

Fear fear
Your fellow man dey oppress you

Anytime he comes after you nigga take a bottle and burst His fucking head

Make everywhere burst
Tell your mama it was self defence

I no dey like guys where dey fear fear like women/quote]
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by cheesmooth(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Oghosquared: 6:33pm On May 22, 2020
have you tried letting his mum knw what you are going through?? you should do that and also inform your parents about it... you obviously cant handle this issue yourself.. let the big minds address the issue.. by the way,,, being the only son is not a yanstick to be foolish, i am too and a medical doctor..
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by femi4: 6:35pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

I have been a member for close to a year now.... Even though I have been a guest for about 2 years before joining.

I have sought advice here twice and your advice has really helped a lot. Please help me once more my people

I just got admitted into a school in the south East while my parents live in the North.

My parents (my mum especially) pleaded with me to stay with her eldest sister and her children for a while, at least for my first year in school

I didn't want it at first ... But I had to agree just cuz of the way my mom was now on my neck.
She worried I knew nothing about the east.... She wanted me to get a bit used to the East

With the help of my dad..... She succeeded in convincing me to stay in her sister's house.

My first weeks in the house was quiet peaceful and fun not untill my cousin brother started looking for his biscuits

Funny right

It seemed funny that a 23 years old dude would turn out to be a devil just cuz of an ordinary 100 naira biscuits.
He asked everyone and everyone denied taking it. He asked me and I too denied it.... Cuz I didn't take it.

He bullies me ... Telling me there is nothing I, my parents, or anyone can do to him.

I received the beating of my life today because the Tv remote got spoilted and he is insisting it's me. He accuses me of virtually everything that goes wrong in the house.

I don't want to disturb my mum about it ... It might cause problem between she and her sister

I wish to go home. And I can't go back home now ... Cuz of the Corona virus and the inter state lockdown.

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
The earlier you report him, the better for you. Stop dying in silence
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by austinonyii(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2020
You need a GUN. . Teach him a likkle lesson Biko.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by BlackDuke(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2020
There is something called Cameroon pepper, it works wonders on assailants who are bigger and stronger than you. Give it a try next time you brawl
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Donphilly(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2020
Poor you, i don't believe in violence but since the idiot likes taking advantage of you, when next he tries to beat you, take hold of any thing around and strike him hard but not on the head. Alternatively, learn self defense and defend yourself when next he tries it. Thank me later
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Aucun(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
OP!

na lie!

You stole the biscuit grin

Stop coming here and be pretending jhor!
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Monday60655(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2020
Do you have enough money within you to rent your own apartment? If yes, do that ASAP. If no, inform your parents about your predicament and your desire to leave the house and get your apartment. They own you.
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by fantastic1: 6:49pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

I can't fight him
He is older than I am

He is bigger than I am
The day you stand your ground and fight him like a wounded lion, that day, your freedom will begin to return.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2020
Ebus12:

Thanks dear

But where do I do

I got no friends around.... I still got admitted this year
And the only people I know are my schoolmates who probably are in their various houses

I'm stuck here
My biggest mistake was not traveling back home when the virus was just new
tell ur mum. that's ur only solution
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by Biggers82(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2020
Since he love beating you Just try and always keep some empty bottles or big Cutlasses i mean that Biggest Knife at any strategic places once the beatings starts or he start misbehaving again try and move that side you kept those things and pick anyone then break that his Coconut big head my dear from that day the beatings will stop and after that make plans on how to go to your people before they kill you that place. Tell your mother if she refused you coming back the do what I told you the case will end and you will come and give Thanksgiving in my house
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by MotiveU(f): 7:02pm On May 22, 2020
Show ursef first
Ebus12:
My fellow nairalanders
Good afternoon

Funny right

Please what do I do ?
Help me out
Re: I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit by NaijadrivaCars: 7:03pm On May 22, 2020
He will come to Nairaland and read this and beat you the more.
Oolé (lazy boy).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / Why A Cheating Wife Is Dangerous / My Aunt's Husband Is A Monitoring Demon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.