Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Rare Video Of Boko Haram Attacking The Nigerian Soldiers (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Video Of Boko Haram Attacking The Nigerian Soldiers (video) (554 Views)

Watch Video Of Boko Haram Attacking Borno Governor / Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Video Of Boko Haram Attacking The Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Atikuorbuhari: 2:21pm On May 21, 2020
A video was shared by one of the soldiers in a live battle with the terrorist group in Nigeria, the Boko Haram Sect.

In the video, he said "She what Nigeria is putting us through", then he continued with his duties as a soldier.

Recall that earlier today, a Nigerian soldier did a live video where he was cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Yusuf Buratai.

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/rare-video-of-boko-haram-attacking.html

Re: Rare Video Of Boko Haram Attacking The Nigerian Soldiers (video) by 143WaZoBia: 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
Chrisdre:
This country we leave in .

I tire ooo

Peeps please Join the WhatsApp TV on the pics below

We live here sir abi where YOU de leave go oga Chris?
Re: Rare Video Of Boko Haram Attacking The Nigerian Soldiers (video) by vedaxcool(m): 3:39pm On May 21, 2020
They have received pittance to come and post rubbish as usual.

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Can Stop Afaraukwu Road Project"- Gov. Ikpeazu Declares(photos) / Edo 2020: We Will Obey Obaseki’s COVID-19 Gazette In Conducting Primary ― APC / "I Never Claimed I Spent N35billion On Buhari’s Election,” Tinubu Denies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.