Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? (28218 Views)

Can I Still Grow Taller At 21? / How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2020
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by TransflectTP(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2020
Lol.

Fear of being short is gripping you already.

Ladies and gentlemen, your satisfaction makes us proud in our business. For all your car hiring needs, we are your number place to be. For your wedding, event, party, video shoot, travel etc, call us today. Also do bike delivery services in and outside Lagos.

For more information, check my profile for contact details.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Thazard(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2020
TransflectTP:
Lol.
Fear of bear short is gripping you already.
Serious one o Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by SirWarlock: 11:10pm On May 21, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer.So,I'm asking again.
I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall.Is that possible at all?
Doctors and Nurses please reply.Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience,diet etc
I feel your pain bruh grin grin. Anyway it's physiologically impossible as your epiphyseal bone plates have practically fused. You could add a few cm tho not much.

34 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by PureGoldh(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
Naturally speaking...e fit dey possible.

Scientifically speaking...e fit dey impossible

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by CYBERWEAVER(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2020
angry God is your height

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by YorubaKinging: 11:38am On May 22, 2020
The end is near

How to survive the coming years?

-Go into farming

-Stop sinning

-Protect yourselves and your family

-Find an alternate means of shelter

- find a thick forest closer to you for refuge

I'm seriously serious

So many people won't expect what's going to happen next

Remember nobody is special

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Kendumazy(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2020
Based on hearsay, if the person hasn't started having sex.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by realvikash: 11:39am On May 22, 2020
Lol, depends.
I was 5ft9 at 20 reached 6ft9 by 25 cool grin wink grin
OP funny gan, you no even talk of to enter 5ft6 tall, you're there saying "at least 6feet tall".
I laugh in Indaboski grin

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by TissuePaper: 11:40am On May 22, 2020
Well I'm 6'1 and I can say that I stopped growing at 22 years...I think you still have about 2 more years to have any noticeable changes height wise... I'll take a wild guess and say u could hit 5'6 or 5'7 by 23, but don't expect 6ft.

23 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2020
Thazard:
This is a question that many have asked yet got no answer. So, I'm asking again.

I'm 5'3 inches tall at 20 years 5 months and I would like to be at least 6 feet tall. Is that possible at all?

Doctors and Nurses please reply. Also if you grew tall after 20, you can share your experience, diet etc

The answer is no. You won't grow any taller than your current height.

As someone has put it upthread, the part at the end of your long bones called the epiphysis, where most of your growing goes on during puberty has fused completely.

Also, height is wired into your genetic code, as well as nutrition to some extent. No one factor controls for height.

If you have the money though, your best hope is limb lenghtening surgery. (Used to increase height in people with a genetic predisposition to being short). This article gives more information.

But don't let your short height hold you back though. Life is life.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by WalkerMichael(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
come and take small height brother.. cheesy

fhur free
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by jstriker442(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
i doubt if one can grow taller at that age. major growth is between infancy and adolescence.

check my signature if you are an animal lover living in delta state
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by LeeMason(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
Like Daniel Bryan of WWE would say YES YES YES YES!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Lastorator: 11:40am On May 22, 2020
Lolsladies "mostly" stop growing at 18yrs of age, guys stop theirs at 20-21.

But the overriding rule of different strokes for different folks apply

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Coloifjsbb: 11:40am On May 22, 2020
cool
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by tyup(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
Ur done bro the thing left for you rn is to concentrate on growing taller in the Lord kiss

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
It's unlikely, sorry. Accept yourself as you are.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Nicklaus619(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
I was 5′9 1/2 at the age of 22, rating from my growth sprout, I wasn't very rapid, I wondered because my kid brother was almost same hight as me, then I two years later i grew taller and my height measured 6′ 3 1/2 people became surprised they thought I wasn't gonner grow taller anymore grin
I don't know if it's in gene though but from my own personal experience, I guess you can

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by DenreleDave(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
An average dick is 5.6 inches...

OP are you saying a dick is taller than you..

5.6 feet tall abi what are u trying to say. Olodo.

I would rather have more money to my account than more heights

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Timagex(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Hmmmm. Height!!

Some years ago, I asked my mom for the reason of my shortness. She told me that I did not pay "owo idagba soke". (Money for tall height). She assured me that I'll grow taller when I pay. grin That was how I saved part of my lunch time money in school. cheesy I gave her the money with all seriousness and she promised to take it to where my height will be adjusted. I was so happy. cool cheesy. I became confused when she used my money to buy dried fish for soup! shocked I was so angry. sad She later told dad about it and I became a laughing stock!!! cry Anytime I remember it, I will just smile. wink

Even when I started driving, police will stop me and ask..."How old are you"? "Kekere, you dey see front so? grin

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by LordShiva97(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
f
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by feranme: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Its possible, growing in heights stops at 25-26years of age. Unless ur height is hereditary.
Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Rebuke: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
Lols. Yhur "biggest fear should be being broke at 30".

There are things we can change and there are things we can't change about ourselves.

If yhu are meant to be tall even if yhu are above 20 yhu will be tall but if yhu are created short, yhu will be short my brother.

Free yhur heart from that fear young man. That's so unnecessary for now.

Just do yhu. After all, yhu didn't create yhurself. Yhu better start striving for success right now by putting yhur best into whatever yhu are into.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by eghuan1(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2020
for this country wey we de so, na height de worry you.

where i even park my nose mask self make i enter street.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Dansioligy: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
it is still possible but you won't go beyond that 5 Ft

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Oka4: 11:41am On May 22, 2020
If you ask me, na who I go ask..... Lol. I learnt it's possible for women to add few inches after birth though

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by Jacktheripper: 11:42am On May 22, 2020
Add more height to your bank account. Story go change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? by IAmSkinny: 11:42am On May 22, 2020
The only thing that needs growth right now is my bank account, bookings and clients. Not client as in yahoo yahoo levels oo. I am a professional photographer and you could be my next client. Here https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Covid-19: NCDC's Questionable Mission in Kogi / 556 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 19- (2027 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.