Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

“it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath (422 Views)

Success Is Like Pregnancy - It Doesn't Show Up Overnight, Says Gaius / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by correctkidabc(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
An American Activist and intersectionist poet McGrath has come out to say is time to ban pregnancy.

She tweeted
Centuries of patriarchal tyranny have normalised the tradition of women giving birth. There is nothing natural about reproduction. It is a form of torture imposed on women by their male slave masters. It’s time to ban pregnancy.

Source:https://www.tnafrica.com/its-time-to-ban-pregnancy-it-is-a-form-of-torture-imposed-on-women-by-their-male-slave-masters-american-activist-mcgrath/
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Them Don dey madt small small
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by kiddapunk: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
Any USED OR NEW APPLE SERIES 4 WATCH FOR SALE? PLEASE CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 08062249278
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by Odingo1: 4:08pm On May 21, 2020
Gem gem
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by Iyiataata92: 4:12pm On May 21, 2020
kiddapunk:
Any USED OR NEW APPLE SERIES 4 WATCH FOR SALE? PLEASE CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 08062249278
And what's your take on the topic?
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by donbachi(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2020
Nawao!..i thought i have seen it all..and from no where.boom! "feminism+"
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by sulasa07(m): 4:19pm On May 21, 2020
correctkidabc:
An American Activist and intersectionist poet McGrath has come out to say is time to ban pregnancy.

She tweeted
Centuries of patriarchal tyranny have normalised the tradition of women giving birth. There is nothing natural about reproduction. It is a form of torture imposed on women by their male slave masters. It’s time to ban pregnancy.

Source:https://www.tnafrica.com/its-time-to-ban-pregnancy-it-is-a-form-of-torture-imposed-on-women-by-their-male-slave-masters-american-activist-mcgrath/
She can just jejely remove her womb and all is solved
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2020
donbachi:
Nawao!..i thought i have seen it all..and from no where.boom! "feminism+"

this is not feminism, this is pure covid-madness!
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by Humanoid01(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2020
This one na Feminism Pro Max, which is equal to utter idiocy.
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by babseg(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
She should confront her mum first
Re: “it’s Time To Ban Pregnancy, It Is A Form Of Torture Imposed On Women - Mcgrath by illicit(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2020
u say what

(1) (Reply)

4 Years Don Waka- Fans & Listeners React / See What Tonto Dikeh Looked Like Before Surgeries / Frodd Opens Up About His Issues With Tacha, Ike Blasts Mercy’s Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.