Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions (2488 Views)

Charges On Cash Transactions Skyrocketed By POS Agents. / POS Operators Hike Charges On Cash Transactions. / POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by oodua1stson: 4:25pm On May 21, 2020
Too many companies out there giving out POS. I want to know which one is the best for transactions, withdrawal, transfer and all other services.
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by tehilah92(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2020
Please what are the requirements
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by olamidarsenal(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2020
empire02:

What's your location
Beware of scammer, u can only get opay POS From their office and not from individual.

U will first download their application from play store then complete d registration.
They will inform you when d POS is ready then u will go and collect with a caution fees of 20k.

1 Like

Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by tolumyti: 4:15pm On May 27, 2020
can one send verification code to OPAY bd staff after pos approval in the mobile application
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by BrightShineSky9: 4:16pm On May 31, 2020
olamidarsenal:

Beware of scammer, u can only get opay POS From their office and not from individual.

U will first download their application from play store then complete d registration.
They will inform you when d POS is ready then u will go and collect with a caution fees of 20k.

Please can you put me through with this, I have some questions about it....
Thanks
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by urbanaira(f): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Call me if u are interested
paito:

Stamp duty
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by cystation: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
ITS LEGIT...GET FREE OPAY POS MACHINE

How easy is it to get an Opay POS machine...ever wondered how to get a free POS from Opay...

I asked such question some time ago,

Doing business with OPay pays...

Earn with OPay
Start a business
Low charges,

Get ur POS from me
T&C applies...
Serious Applicants please
Once u meet the criteria...
Ur POS will get to you in 3 days...

What's app

When u receive...don't forget to share ur testimony here...
It's legit!
Re: Best POS For Business And Cash Transactions by atop1(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/opay-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/

(1) (Reply)

Unsolicited Mails From Proshareng.com / 500,000naira To Start A Business / Cat 966c, 1972 Model, Front-end Wheel Mounted Loader For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.