Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 PM

#Lockdown: Temptation In My House... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... (794 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Temptation In My House / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by EBMedia: 4:55pm On May 21, 2020
Dear folks,
I need your advice, I am in a very big temptation.
My sister in-law visited us before the lockdown .
She is the elder sister of my wife and a widow.
I have been helping her and her kids ever since the husband died in auto crash in 2014.
During this lockdown that she is in my house with her kids , I noticed that she was just too nice to me in particular.
When the government eased the lockdown , one of the Mondays my wife went to her shop and the kids as usual were playing in the compound , she came into my bathroom were I was having shower, she met me naked and saw my third leg and the 2 big groundnuts hanging behind it.
She drew closer and I asked what was doing here.
She started crying , I quickly reach out to my towel and wrapped off my unclothedness .
Why did you just did what you did , I asked her again, but she continued crying , and eventually had to open up and tell me that ever since her husband died in 2014 that no man has ever touched her , she said the death of her husband affected her psychologically until I came in and started helping her family.
She confessed that the help made her to fall in love with me and would appreciate if I could screw her .
I pushed her away and came out of bathroom.

Ever since then , she has been disturbing me .
I was tempted to tell my wife about it , but the fear of both of them querelling for life or killing themselves I stay clear.

Please guys what do I do

Once my wife goes out she comes disturbing me to give it to her .
Ok , in one of those instance I asked her do you remember I am your sister husband , she said that is even the reason why she need me because it is one blood .

Guys please advice me oooooo

#IGBERETV

https://igberetvnews.com/1352187/lockdown-temptation-house/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by Dididrumz(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2020
Oya find a way to hook her up with one of your nice friends, don't fall into the temptation.

Except You want to fall.
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by phelonrays: 5:09pm On May 21, 2020
shocked
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by babseg(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2020
MICOBIN:
Beware of these 4 killers of a sweet relationship. They are also called the 4 Horsemen of Relationship Apocalypse. You have to be on the lookout to when these tendencies begin to rear their ugly head up in your relationship and manage them properly. They are all as a result of emotional outburst or emotional overwhelm. The way they are being managed will determine if a certain relationship will be salvaged or not.
These 4 horsemen are:
1. Criticism: This is the negative flipside of complaint. Complaints are not bad infact they are constructive to any relationship. They help put things back in order when both partners have a good listening habit. Complaints are targeted at a specific action at which your partner failed. Criticism on the other hand convey distraught mixed with negative words targeted at your partner.
Look at these:
Complaint: There is no petrol in the car. Why didn't you fill it up like you said you would?
Criticism: Why can't you ever remember something? I told you a thousand times to fill up the tank and you didn't.
You see! Criticisms are demeaning. Let's learn to honour and respect our partners. Be nice.

2. Contempt: Contempt is a feeling of disgust........

Continue reading on
https://businesshob..com/2020/05/4-major-killers-of-sweet-relationship.html?m=1#more

ARE YOU ALRIGHT AT ALL?

YOU ARE BECOMING A NUISANCE NOW

1 Like

Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by Bhadmus77(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2020
Temptation that leads to tribulations
Be careful.
Confide in your friend or a counsellor..
Don't tell your wife at all as it can make things worse between them. Don't forget she has kids
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by dyfaze: 5:31pm On May 21, 2020
Oga run for your dear life.. You can eat everything but if you want to be successful in life. . Don't f*ck everything .. He who have ears should hear. ...
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by Realist5: 5:33pm On May 21, 2020
So with the relaxation of lockdown you still keep yourself at home doing nothing except getting tempted abi you're jobless before the lockdown?

I pity you with the lies.
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by longetivity(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2020
hmmm make i no talk
Re: #Lockdown: Temptation In My House... by gotogreat: 5:39pm On May 21, 2020
You'll have to provide a solid evidence for your wife to be convinced that it's true. So, get a camera and record the evidence. Discuss with your wife about it and provide the evidence why you want her to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Dr Kemi Olunloyo Argues With The Nigerian Police In Lagos (video) / Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Video / Men Only: Red Pill, MGTOW Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.