Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday (11805 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by ONEarrow: 4:37pm On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

Rejection? Even God doesn't reject, talk less of a mere mortal like myself.

What I am saying about all this is; there is nothing wrong with appreciating people that appear good to you, it is normal but please, this is a public forum, there are so many reactions that comes with what you bring up here... Whatever you have to say should be your opinion strictly. Whoever could be beautiful to you, make it clear that she is Beautiful to you and not most beautiful on NL

Thank you, Keketu smiley
i understand what you mean,but come to think of it,dont you think because he used the word "most beautiful girl on NL" that calls for attention?,he deserve some PM,dont you think?
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by elchapoo: 5:56pm On May 22, 2020
Same account. Smh

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by jansonn(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2020
Na this girl you dey hustle like eternal life like this?? I laugh you shaa
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by ONEarrow: 8:30pm On May 22, 2020
jansonn:
Na this girl you dey hustle like eternal life like this?? I laugh you shaa
Bro truth be told,she is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by jansonn(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2020
ONEarrow:
Bro truth be told,she is not bad at all
Actually, she's OK but she no reach that level naa
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Keketu(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2020
Mimienudles:

Rejection? Even God doesn't reject, talk less of a mere mortal like myself.

What I am saying about all this is; there is nothing wrong with appreciating people that appear good to you, it is normal but please, this is a public forum, there are so many reactions that comes with what you bring up here... Whatever you have to say should be your opinion strictly. Whoever could be beautiful to you, make it clear that she is Beautiful to you and not most beautiful on NL

Thank you, Keketu smiley
it a lie you are the most beautiful girl on nairaland please good morning cheesy
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 23, 2020
This guy undecided
Go get a life please grin
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:
greatresearcher Come and see something on.. Where is preshieben self
Lolz
I took a break from Nairaland undecided
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Uniquekriss(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2020
Thats his way of wooing a girl, he knows d babe may not reply him thats y he came publicly thinking that would blow her mind
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Whatever happens to preshieben - The bone of ya bone.
My Guy you're too Delusional.
Please for ya own good - don't behave this way in real life.

Thank u.
I wasn't the bone of his bone.
Correction
Like you say
He's being too delusional
And I hate their type

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Uniquekriss(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
Lolz
i didnt see d boobs u tried sampling.
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2020
fattprince:

How far, Preshieben. Your guy is going astray oh.
embarassed
Can you guys please stop
He isn't my guy
Jesus Christ
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2020
Uniquekriss:
i didnt see d boobs u tried sampling.
it wasn't for you
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Uniquekriss(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
it wasn't for you
then cover it properly cos a few more eyes can see it

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by calabaman(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
it wasn't for you

Am stalking you.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 23, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
No pic included
Not yet. But u can make it lit with yours
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2020
Uniquekriss:
then cover it properly cos a few more eyes can see it
it's properly covered
Your mind keeps picturing nonsense
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 23, 2020
calabaman:

Am stalking you.
your stalking isn't necessary undecided
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Uniquekriss(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
it's properly covered
Your mind keeps picturing nonsense
lol, thank u. See where d strap of ur top is and tell me it is well covered.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by calabaman(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
your stalking isn't necessary undecided

Ikr.....but its really difficult getting to be your friend out of NL.

embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by fattprince(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
embarassed
Can you guys please stop
He isn't my guy
Jesus Christ
I'm sorry. Was only kidding. He was always on your matter. How was your day?

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Crunchyg3: 10:03pm On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
Lolz
Hi, Preshieben, please can you indulge me, I want to know you, on a personal level, as I like you, hope you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:16am On May 24, 2020
Uniquekriss:
lol, thank u. See where d strap of ur top is and tell me it is well covered.
Alright
I hate Arguments
Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:18am On May 24, 2020
calabaman:

Ikr.....but its really difficult getting to be your friend out of NL.

embarassed sad
ohh
You think so?
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:19am On May 24, 2020
fattprince:

I'm sorry. Was only kidding. He was always on your matter. How was your day?
you spoiled it undecided
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by Nobody: 7:26am On May 24, 2020
Crunchyg3:

Hi, Preshieben, please can you indulge me, I want to know you, on a personal level, as I like you, hope you don't mind?
how much do you have in your account?
smiley
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by fattprince(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
you spoiled it undecided
Oh! Really sorry. I owe you a glass of water anytime we cross path.

1 Like

Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by ONEarrow: 9:43am On May 24, 2020
Preshebien,remember that this thread is not for you...we want to see how the two love birds go about this..
Re: Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday by calabaman(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
You think so?

Hoping you prove me wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout / I Stripped Nakéd and Took This Photo This Evening — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Men Say But Really Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.