Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps (96805 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / Bird I Caught This Morning In My Compound In Abia / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by OKTolu: 9:13pm On May 21, 2020
Better meat don land
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Yuceeluv(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2020
grin grin grin okay this got me. Lmao! bros lemme oooo. I no dey form abeg. I dey devour better akpu with ofe oha like anything. But as all kinds of virus just dey show this time, anything from the bush, MBA!

Frankicent:

Naso dem dey talk... Come and eat, come and eat , no! no! I don't like it am Not hungry. 5 minutes.. You devour pot.. We know your type
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Noel19: 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
Yuceeluv:
No matter how sweet bush meat is, Lord knows i can not taste one, this period.

Bros! wash your hands very well o after eating it.

Most of the roadside meat you buy what do you think it is?

You still dey chop am dey go....

2 Likes

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by vertueptime: 9:16pm On May 21, 2020
See big lawal babachir wey you catch

Emmyloaded:
I went to inspect my traps this morning, lo and behold I found this Big Grasscutter chilling in my trap.

Food is Ready

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by stevups(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2020
I like oya, Jesus
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by hope4nigeria(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2020
Emmyloaded:
The Lockdown has helped me do somethings at home
animal cruelty, Op you should be arrested.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Chicastle: 9:19pm On May 21, 2020
Try kill it in U.S let's see
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by cardoctor(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2020
Wey my own?
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Xpress24(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2020
TestingNV:

You must be a fool if you think that anyone will copy your account number and send you the money they toiled hard for.
thank you.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2020
Murderers everywhere. They are clipping everything insight
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Tife20: 9:22pm On May 21, 2020
Yuceeluv:

After eaten it hmm
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by HRMK: 9:22pm On May 21, 2020
DAT NA BETA SOUP!
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Atlanticfire: 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
DeRay98:

The funny thing you're probably a city bred kid who never stepped into or grew up in the village.
From generations to generations running into centuries our rural people lived on whatever they could get from the forest and bush meat has been their major source of quality animal protein without any epidemics resulting such, until the white man started their experiments on African lives and we started hearing these animals contaminating human with virus etc.
In any case, as someone who experienced village life thoroughly through primary, secondary school and early yrs in university, one who hunted bushmeat for food and income from which me and siblings were schooled, no one eat raw bush meat.
Africans naturally overcook meals instead of undercooked or raw meating.
So, these theories apply more to white people who eat partially cooked meat.

You said I am probably city bred, I laugh at your ignorance.

Overcooking Bush meat does not mean that you can not contract virus infections from such meat. How is lassa fever transmitted?

Do you overcook the meat before butchering it?
Do you come in contact with the body fluid of the uncooked animal while butchering it?

Instead of roaming around the Bush hunting for wild animals whose catch you can not predict, why not rear the animals you need in hygienic conditions and in quantities that can be economically profitable?
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Roozzaay(m): 9:27pm On May 21, 2020
Nonso92:
This is way better than those guys that are killing monkeys
Aswear
That monkey killing guy is something else

2 Likes

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by fullblast(m): 9:28pm On May 21, 2020
Yuceeluv:

Awon omo get inside.

2 Likes

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
Add enough pepper. I like it pepperish. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
This grass cutter and antelope are the only bish meat I can eat.

No to snake, monkey etc

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by stanleymakavelli: 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
Oga this is not grasscutter , it’s bush rat bro grin
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by eunisam: 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
Emmyloaded:
I went to inspect my traps this morning, lo and behold I found this Big Grasscutter chilling in my trap.

Food is Ready

Dianyi idikwa loaded ooo
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by dragunov: 9:48pm On May 21, 2020
Emmyloaded:

Food is Ready

That is not grass cutter. That is a very very very mature musk rat.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by olax02(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2020
Yuceeluv:

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Zane2point4(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2020
Now this is the real deal.
Not some disgusting ,creepy,slimy,smelly snake ppl post and eat here, ....spits

This one na real meat. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Babisha10(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2020
Beware of Lassa fever.....
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by greygoblings(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2020
Emmyloaded:

Food is Ready

That's a porcupine (African brush-tailed porcupine) .. Look at the quills and the tail tip.

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Xukaty: 9:58pm On May 21, 2020
Bros say the truth and shame the devil, na buy you buy that meat. You nor look like who fit set trap.

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by ojasweb(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
This looks like porcupine
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Melezenawii: 10:00pm On May 21, 2020
Don't trust women
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Dara30(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2020
U resemble the grass cutter self
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by naija4life247: 10:08pm On May 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Original palliative.

Lala come and see something.

This was how COVID-19 started, eating unhealthy animals.
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2020
Omor na to smoke am wella with enough hot spices come use real palmwine followup... u go sweat any virus commot for body cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by Nwaonyishi69: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
Yet to fully grow
Re: See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps by eseosa77(m): 10:25pm On May 21, 2020
Emmyloaded:

Food is Ready

Ọga this is not grasscutter, it called porcupine..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States / Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.