Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) (76723 Views)

Gangs Of Wild Monkeys Kidnapping Cats And Dogs In Malaysia (Pics) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Two Monkeys Caught Swimming In Water Tanks After Being Left Open. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Legendguru: 10:22pm On May 22, 2020
food
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by anegbete: 10:40pm On May 22, 2020
odogwu9:
Likely Endangered Species Monkeys Killed Today In My Village - Pictures

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

its a species called Cercopithecus sclateri
(Sclater's guenon) mostly found is the south east rain forest from abia to calabar .......
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Litmus: 11:31pm On May 22, 2020
Memberclub:
I hate this country so much

god knows what you must feel about Europe and north America, the whites there killed majority of the animals that once roamed abundantly over their lands . Moreover, as deplorable as these images are, portraying Nigerians barbarically, Nigeria does not rank heavy even in the Africa wildlife killing scales.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by spiro4real(f): 12:07am On May 23, 2020
odogwu9:
Likely Endangered Species Monkeys Killed Today In My Village - Pictures

These monkeys were killed today by hunters in my village in Amaediaba,Nkpa, Bende LGA, Abia State. Looking at these monkeys it's quite clear these are endangered species but there are no endangered species when hungry hunters are on the prowl. The game is even a mother monkey and it's young one. I think it's a Marmosets Monkey.

Oh, that's my village!

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 12:35am On May 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
like say if dem give you , u no go chop grin

May I not see what will make me to eat monkey. undecided undecided
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 12:39am On May 23, 2020
cybriz82:

M speechless don't Just know what to say I wish I can see dat person dat kill dis monkeys..na better plank I go wipe am from back then I go run like a coward

It's indeed disheartening. lol @ plank and run like a coward. cheesy

...got one of this at home very funny animal to be with..
nice. maybe you should consider sharing some nice stories of your experience with it. cool they dont need to keep one like you do, but maybe people can learn 1 or 2 things and stop killing them.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 12:39am On May 23, 2020
Keketu:
hi please what's your favourite position ? please pm me thank

for?
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Omoluabeesixtee: 12:46am On May 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

for?
lool.The werey dey talk another thing oh. no mind am

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Emmycool85: 1:37am On May 23, 2020
They need to be arrested for this. Pure wickedness
VickyRotex:
This is brutal!

Ever since that previous monkey thread was celebrated, I knew we'd have more of this.

Can you guys please have some decency not to show the world?

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:28am On May 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

NOTED!
Please translate the noted comment.And by the way I totally condemn eating of animals related to humans,especially the endangered ones.

2 Likes

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Keketu(m): 7:58am On May 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

for?
No
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Keketu(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

for?
hi please don't pm me again lady you have small attitude , please delete if you ve do okay? undecided
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 8:13am On May 23, 2020
robosky02:

pourquoi tu la commandes?

tu ne sais pas qu'elle est la patronne?

Ahhhahahaha...tres Bien...

C'est Moi qui command,je Suis le commandant en chef et Elle let sait. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 8:16am On May 23, 2020
Keketu:
hi please don't pm me again lady you have small attitude , please delete if you ve do okay? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by TheLasyBuddha: 9:50am On May 23, 2020
Those poor creatures were more intelligent than you!

Bastard like you!
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by TheLasyBuddha: 9:55am On May 23, 2020
One day, I imagined, Nigerians could literally eat their opportunity to land a huge fortune in life.
Imagine that was a specie of monkey that has gone extinct, then you sell it to widelife scientists, imagine how much you could make.

Now, imagine a hunter in Nigeria, seeing and killing a Tasmanian tiger in an African jungle, a creature that Australian Government will pay you $1 million for.

The day wey God wan bless you, make you no use because you wan eat pepper soup bring poverty for yourself and your generation.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by mordred44: 10:20am On May 23, 2020
Whitepear:
LEMUR
naija has no hatred 4 spicies all na 4 d mouth
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Please translate the noted comment.And by the way I totally condemn eating of animals related to humans,especially the endangered ones.

You mean I should translate what Noted means or the yoruba comments I quoted?

Well for the yoruba comment, he was just saying:
"what kind of special treatment are we giving to monkeys. If we can eat chicken, why cant we eat monkeys or any animal we like?"

I don't agree with that analogy and not ready to argue hence the reason I replied with "Noted".
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Opeakins(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2020
Very soon another virus will arise and Dey will say it from monkey

Nah xo we dey do our self
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:34pm On May 23, 2020
VickyRotex:

I translate :
"what kind of special treatment are we giving to monkeys. If we can eat chicken, why cant we eat monkeys or any animal we like?"

I don't agree with that analogy and not ready to argue hence the reason I replied with "Noted".
Thanks Vicks.Happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
Yet u eat chicken and beef as well as fish. Do u know that u deprive chicken from coming to this world by eating eggs? If we are to advocate for animals rights let's ask our self if we not guilty of same. I killed male and female rat last week possibly husband and wife and the kids who were waiting for their parents to bring food for them inside hole came out when their parents didn't ruturn and I killed 6 of them. My conscience is still judging me as I type this. quote author=JasonScoolari post=89806741] This is not right...

Stop blaming hunger for this gross stupidity.
[/quote]
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by akdjr(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
Human being are just wicked towards Animals claiming that God created them for our food. Another justification that the holy books were written by men with self thought on how to subjugate others mind.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Thanks Vicks.Happy weekend

You're welcome. Happy weekend too.
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by Studyinchina200(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2020
Any difference between Nigerians and Chinese?

hypocrites
Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by emonkey(m): 4:00pm On May 23, 2020
Some people can eat their own brothers and parents

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2020
Iceberg3:

Ahhhahahaha...tres Bien...

C'est Moi qui command,je Suis le commandant en chef et Elle let sait. cool cool cool

je vois le commandant en chef

abeg laisser mon ami, elle n'a pas besoin d'un officier militaire

Re: Monkeys Killed In My Village In Abia (Pictures) by odogwu9(m): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2020

You're a disgrace and an enemy to Umuimenyi.
You and ur entire generation are a disgrace to humanity...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. / Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.