Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,429 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today (976 Views)

Peter Obi, Otti Storm Imo State As LP Kicks Of Gubernatorial Election Campaign / Programme Of Events For May 29 Swearing-in Ceremony of Tinubu/Shettima / FG Kicks Off Road For Tax Refund Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Afamed: 4:48am On May 22, 2020
Difrent:

You wrote and I quoted

"Na wa o!

I thought they said "daily"? So, this is what they intend to be doing everyday?
This measure is mediocre, kindergarten and bereft of value added thinking.
And some group of persons are scamming the country thereto, making billions therefrom.

If you ask now, you will hear the outrageous and bogus sums these "packages" costs, that is, if they are being sincere.

How about using the BVN system to pick each parents/caregivers and sending them the cash?
I bet you even if it's N5,000, the money will serve more needs than this "Greek gift"
. How much is 10kg bag of rice and a crate of egg?
Yes, this "horse" is actually a "trap" while the organizers/govt officials make more money, from inflated supplies.

But as usual you guys like shifting goal post when caught pants down....hypocrites
Who will monitor the parents, if the money is going to be spent for the purpose not diverted for other purposes by the parents?
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Lovelive: 4:50am On May 22, 2020
Afamed:

With this kind of your grammar?

"This people are .... " rather " these people are ..."

But wait, are you after the grammar or the idea?

Indirectly, you managed to insult the guy without correcting him.

It's well with us in this country.
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Megaflex(m): 4:57am On May 22, 2020
K
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Afamed: 4:58am On May 22, 2020
Lovelive:

"This people are .... " rather " these people are ..."

But wait, are you after the grammar or the idea?

Indirectly, you managed to insult the guy without correcting him.

It's well with us in this country.
Can you point any idea he/ she has provided in that statement if not the typical attitude of negative criticism without offering any solution?
Bring out the idea in his/ her post
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Lovelive: 5:41am On May 22, 2020
Afamed:

Can you point any idea he/ she has provided in that statement if not the typical attitude of negative criticism without offering any solution?
Bring out the idea in his/ her post

... reason why you punched him?
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by copiescopy(m): 9:36am On May 22, 2020
How is it possible to use BVN when majority of the ABOKIS are UN -Banked . Quote me if all the ABOKIS as we have the today in streets of LAGOS today have their BVN the same way they clutch on to their radios,daggers and AKS(Herdsmen) . I bet you the Government of the North would have long transferred all the palliatives through The BVN corridor . I thought our man in bourdillon also spoke about BVN to some effect . What now happen ? There was no answer since it didnt sit favorably well with the majority of the un-banked.

jchioma:
Na wa o!

I thought they said "daily"? So, this is what they intend to be doing everyday?
This measure is mediocre, kindergarten and bereft of value added thinking.
And some group of persons are scamming the country thereto, making billions therefrom.

If you ask now, you will hear the outrageous and bogus sums these "packages" costs, that is, if they are being sincere.

How about using the BVN system to pick each parents/caregivers and sending them the cash?
I bet you even if it's N5,000, the money will serve more needs than this "Greek gift". How much is 10kg bag of rice and a crate of egg?
Yes, this "horse" is actually a "trap" while the organizers/govt officials make more money, from inflated supplies.

1 Like

Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by jchioma: 10:08am On May 22, 2020
copiescopy:
How is it possible to use BVN when majority of the ABOKIS are UN -Banked . Quote me if all the ABOKIS as we have the today in streets of LAGOS today have their BVN the same way they clutch on to their radios,daggers and AKS(Herdsmen) . I bet you the Government of the North would have long transferred all the palliatives through The BVN corridor . I thought our man in bourdillon also spoke about BVN to some effect . What now happen ? There was no answer since it didnt sit favorably well with the majority of the un-banked.

Hmmm. You are making sense. It's very apparent. I didn't think of that angle before.
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On May 22, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by 4four(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2020
If una deceive una self finish make una tell us
Re: The School feeding Programme Of FG Kicks Of In Lagos Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 22, 2020
Afamed:

With this kind of your grammar?
?
I no you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Has Stopped Picking PDP Calls. / BREAKING News: APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Giadom / Court Is Yet To Restrain Gov Obaseki From Participating From The PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.