Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies (1437 Views)

Investors Needed In FMCG Companies Nationwide / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / Distributors Of FMCG Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2020
What you’re about to read can transform your life forever. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you take your time to read and understand every word of it from start to finish.

The idea is a straight forward one, and easy to implement too. Also, it doesn’t require a lot of capital to start. I believe you are aware that most of the items you and I use everyday like soap, detergents, cream, beverages, drugs, footwear, animal feed, etc. are produced from agricultural produce like palm oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa, garlic, groundnuts, maize, etc.

The companies that manufacture these products use these agricultural produce as raw materials. It would be safe to say that without these raw materials, the companies will shutdown. Hence, these companies are always on the lookout for individuals who can supply them with these agricultural produce, and at competitive prices.

On the other hand, farmers who cultivate these produce are looking for people to sell to. Majority of them do not have access to these companies, making them rely solely on individuals who buy on a small scale. Often times, their produce get spoilt because they are unable to sell them all and they do not have the facilities to preserve them.

The idea I’m sharing with you is about being a link or middleman between the companies and the farmers. Like I said earlier, the idea is straight forward. It does not require plenty of capital and highly convenient. It doesn’t have to affect your full-time job if you have one already.

What You Need To Start:

- A mobile phone.
- A laptop with internet connection (For Research). There’s no problem if you don’t have a laptop, a phone with browsing facility will do. And if you don’t have that, you can use the cyber café.
- A few bucks for marketing (You need to create a business card, proposal and transport yourself to and from the company location).
- Nothing More (You don’t need an office to do this).

Here’s What You’ll Do To Start The Raw Material Supply Business, From The Comfort Of Your Home
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2020
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2020
morning
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by emmanuelgon: 7:02am On May 22, 2020
Please what's FMCG?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2020
FMCG stands for Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Companies like Cadbury, PZ, Unilever are examples of FMCG companies.
emmanuelgon:
Please what's FMCG?

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by uthlaw: 1:27pm On May 22, 2020
How far,link me to one company I supply maize!
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by neutralmind: 2:51pm On May 22, 2020
Nice concept
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2020
It's a sweet business, especially for brokers.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by smarthken(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2020
open up
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by klbakare(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2020
monteriza:

Guy! Come comtinue your story na
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by monteriza(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Supplying Agricultural Products To FMCG Companies by Atlanticfire: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2020
monteriza:
What you’re about to read can transform your life forever. Therefore, I strongly recommend that you take your time to read and understand every word of it from start to finish.

The idea is a straight forward one, and easy to implement too. Also, it doesn’t require a lot of capital to start. I believe you are aware that most of the items you and I use everyday like soap, detergents, cream, beverages, drugs, footwear, animal feed, etc. are produced from agricultural produce like palm oil, palm kernel oil, cocoa, garlic, groundnuts, maize, etc.

The companies that manufacture these products use these agricultural produce as raw materials. It would be safe to say that without these raw materials, the companies will shutdown. Hence, these companies are always on the lookout for individuals who can supply them with these agricultural produce, and at competitive prices.

On the other hand, farmers who cultivate these produce are looking for people to sell to. Majority of them do not have access to these companies, making them rely solely on individuals who buy on a small scale. Often times, their produce get spoilt because they are unable to sell them all and they do not have the facilities to preserve them.

The idea I’m sharing with you is about being a link or middleman between the companies and the farmers. Like I said earlier, the idea is straight forward. It does not require plenty of capital and highly convenient. It doesn’t have to affect your full-time job if you have one already.

What You Need To Start:

- A mobile phone.
- A laptop with internet connection (For Research). There’s no problem if you don’t have a laptop, a phone with browsing facility will do. And if you don’t have that, you can use the cyber café.
- A few bucks for marketing (You need to create a business card, proposal and transport yourself to and from the company location).
- Nothing More (You don’t need an office to do this).

Here’s What You’ll Do To Start The Raw Material Supply Business, From The Comfort Of Your Home

Nice concept. But why is your website suspended?

(1) (Reply)

Old Shilling Coins with germany writen there And Grundic Tv not Needed again / Where To Buy Dubai Shoes At Wholesale Price In Nigeria / Earn #500 Per Referral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.