Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) (6846 Views)

What Happening To My Boobs? (pics) / Amazing Benefits Of Sucking A Woman's Boobs That Will Shock You / Bizarre New Christmas Trend Sees Women Decorating Their Boobs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:25pm On May 21, 2020
*Ama make it short

Yea this woman came to see my dad and was suddenly complaining of heat,then she told me to help her adjust her zip,i did
Then she told me to help her unhook her bra,i did the she pointed at a spot in front of the bra,she said i should adjust it
*am so ashamed mhen*
So as i wanted to her, my hands grapped her bo*ty,she felt it and looked at me.
She even smiled and made this kinda funny face
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Exc2000: 7:27pm On May 21, 2020
lol

what happened to her own hands, even if you help her unhook it from the back, cant she use her own hands to remove any obstruction from the front

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by JasonScoolari: 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
lol

what happened to her own hands, even if you help her unhook it from the back, cant she use her own hands to remove any obstruction from the front

Pervert like you loves such topic.

Nurudeen.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Exc2000: 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Nurudeen.

Vulnerable Jason, Go and look for Pallatives to collect and let us be for this breast thread, nonsense and PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:
lol

I was even suprised
But omo that bwess soft
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Exc2000: 7:33pm On May 21, 2020
Makavelli25:
I was even suprised
But omo that bwess soft

Bress is life my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:

Bress is life my brother
100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by divineuk(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmm funny guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:52pm On May 21, 2020
divineuk:
Hmmm funny guy
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:

Bress is life my brother
I totally agree with you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Rickmann: 10:14pm On May 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Nurudeen.

Complete perv.
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by samson07(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
raise your hands if You are here to check pictures

3 Likes

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by BareFacedLies(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2020
Makavelli25:
*Ama make it short

Yea this woman came to see my dad and was suddenly complaining of heat,then she told me to help her adjust her zip,i did
Then she told me to help her unhook her bra,i did the she pointed at a spot in front of the bra,she said i should adjust it
*am so ashamed mhen*
So as i wanted to her, my hands grapped her bo*ty,she felt it and looked at me.
She even smiled and made this kinda funny face

She's giving you subtle invitation.

Make sure you fúck her the first chance you get grin
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 11:16pm On May 21, 2020
BareFacedLies:

She's giving you subtle invitation.

Make sure you fúck her the first chance you get grin
How that pussy go be na
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by FisifunKododada: 12:26am On May 22, 2020
Did she let you slide your d1ck between her oranges?
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by fullblast(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2020
La touch la bend... Guy try get sense
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:11am On May 22, 2020
fullblast:
La touch la bend... Guy try get sense
nope,not yet
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by BareFacedLies(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
How that pussy go be na

Judging by how neat her breast is her pússy should be good also.

You can go in raw cos chances of getting her pregnant or catching an STD from her is very low

1 Like

Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 7:34am On May 22, 2020
BareFacedLies:

Judging by how neat her breast is her pússy should be good also.

You can go in raw cos chances of getting her pregnant or catching an STD from her is very low
Thats great
Am try shoot my shot
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2020
angry

dang .

an old woman.

gotta puke
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2020
Back then in school..unto this ghetto compound thing....naso one afternoon I say make I go pour water for body,,never knew one mama like that was using one of the bathrooms...

As I ball in that same bathroom ,,,boooooom,,the world paused for a second..sorry ma,sorry ma flew into the air like gunshots...she only smiled and looked at me,,e nor reach 3sec,,i Japa commot for compound..shame nor even let me look her face hence forth...

Funny thing was that,after that scene ,she started looking out for me ..she's always the first to greet me....there was a day she was walking around inside the compound I practical threw out my face,,she walked quietly to me,tapped my shoulder and greeted me....
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Stacyomolola(f): 8:17am On May 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:
Back then in school..unto this ghetto compound thing....naso one afternoon I say make I go pour water for body,,never knew one mama like that was using one of the bathrooms...

As I ball in that same bathroom ,,,boooooom,,the world paused for a second..sorry ma,sorry ma flew into the air like gunshots...she only smiled and looked at me,,e nor reach 3sec,,i Japa commot for compound..shame nor even let me look her face hence forth...

Funny thing was that,after that scene ,she started looking out for me ..she's always the first to greet me....there was a day she was walking around inside the compound I practical through out my face,,she walked quietly to me,tapped my shoulder and greeted me....
So what happened henceforth cheesy
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2020
Stacyomolola:

So what happened henceforth cheesy

grin grin grin grin nothing happen.....
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Makavelli25: 8:23am On May 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:

Funny thing was that,after that scene ,she started looking out for me ..she's always the first to greet me....there was a day she was walking around inside the compound I practical through out my face,,she walked quietly to me,tapped my shoulder and greeted me....
Did you fvck her
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2020
Makavelli25:
Did you fvck her
grin angry grin grin hey God nairalanders and fvck fvck stories....una too like anything fvck....no I didn't fvck her
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Stacyomolola(f): 8:35am On May 22, 2020
Kenturkey048:

grin grin grin grin nothing happen.....
I dont believe it gringrin
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by Kenturkey048(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I dont believe it gringrin
grin grin grin grin you have to believe it oooh....
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by usanisiobi(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2020
DELETED
Re: I Just Touched A Old Woman Boobs (pics Included) by LuciusX: 10:47am On May 23, 2020
Personally, I dig for older women... It must stem from the fact that my first sexual experience was with an older cousin (I was nine and she was 15 or 16 and we did touchies). I especially like saggy boobies too... My secret peeve...

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Top 10 Public Places People Were Caught Having Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.