Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Attention: Nigerian Police Force - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Attention: Nigerian Police Force (498 Views)

Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention: Nigerian Police Force by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:30pm On May 21, 2020
I PHILO[h was on my way to work on the 20th May 2020 by 5:35am.
At the bustop at gbagada, i entered a yellow and black(lagos)bus that claimed it was going to oshodi. inside the bus was five men and a woman.
After we passed a checkpoint organized by LASTMA, the door of the bus was closed and my neck was held. they dragged me and placed me under the seat and took my phone, debit card.and bank token.
After threatening me and collecting all my items, they threw me out at ojuelegba road. A good samaritan helped me call customer service of my bank but it was too late as they had already taken my money.
Kindly investigate and make sure these people do not succeed in harming other people. they look like normal people dressed as if they are going to their various business or work but they are all criminals.
Regards
Re: Attention: Nigerian Police Force by Kosoco(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2020
This is not the Appropriate channel. Kindly go to nearby Police Station and make your Entry....

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerian Police Force by FlordFlorez(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2020
Twitter too can help or NTA office nearby.
Re: Attention: Nigerian Police Force by juitar(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2020
Sorry about that, pls always watch carefully before you enter any bus next time.
Re: Attention: Nigerian Police Force by ephraim18(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2020
Thanks for the info and thank God for ur life... But u should've reported to the nearest police near u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Bobrisky In Lagos (picture) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In His Farm In Achi Oji River Lga Of Enugu / INSIDE STORY: How The FBI Tracked Down Hushpuppi, Woodberry & Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.