Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Technology Is Great! 10 Great Inventions Of The World. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Technology Is Great! 10 Great Inventions Of The World. (393 Views)

Check Out Mind Blowing Gadgets And Tech Inventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology Is Great! 10 Great Inventions Of The World. by Macool(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
I wonder how the human world will look, if there are not some great inventions of the world, that have been invented by the great inventors in the past.

Personally, I used to think of how all these inventors have really change the world that we live, to a more comfortable world with many of their great inventions.

Let’s think from the discovery of the internet and automobiles, to the invention of aircraft and ships, all these are the ideas of some great people in the past.

In fact, some of the inventions have really changed our world to the extent that I don’t think there is a way, we can thank the inventors enough, for their work that has made the world a better place to live for everyone of us.

With my effort, I have researched and came up with some of the most important inventions, that have really changed the world greatly.

During the course of my research, I found out that there are many inventions that have made great impact in human life, but have decided to list just only 10 that I think are the most important.

So let’s go through the list and see what we got;

ELECTRICITY

Without even saying much on this, you can also agree with me that, this is no doubt a great inventions that have really changed our world.

Electricity, in most developed countries contribute greatly, to the economy of these countries, because electricity is mostly used as source of power, in many industries and companies all around the world.

Also, electricity is a very useful thing in every house, it can be used to preserve food through freezing by refrigerator or freezer, it can also helps during the hot weather through which we can use fans or air conditioners.

Many people also use electricity for means of cooking, with the use of electric cooker, electricity have really contribute greatly to human world that we cannot mention all the countless uses of it.

AIRCRAFT

The second on my list is the aircraft, an aircraft can be referred to as any machine that can be able to fly in the air, an aircraft can be an aeroplane, helicopter, jet or rocket.

Aircraft, in general, can be designed or built for some particular reasons, either for transportation of people and goods, from one location or territory to another or it can be built for war or any other purposes.

In this article, will center my point on the use of transportation.

Aircraft have made great impact when it comes to transportation in human world, one fact about this, is the story I have heard in the past, about how the Muslims perform the pilgrimage to the holy land of Mecca.

I was told that, in those days, Muslims, traveled to the only land of Mecca by trekking with their legs from any part of the world.

During this time, only the rich ones, then, only rod on horses or camels, and as a result of this, it took a long time for this people to perform this only journey, which most time, many people die along the journey.

But, when the introduction of the plane came in, the story changes forever, and now, even you can decide to travel to anywhere in the world as fast as possible, no matter how the place is far from your present location.

Thanks to the fattest means of transportation!

INTERNET

Amother great invention of the world is the internet.

The internet has greatly contribute positively to the human world, either in terms of social, physical or economical aspects.

With the breakthrough of the internet, it has add many values, to the human race, in many different areas of life, from live chatting to online shopping, how many of the importance of the internet can we mention.

In fact, this great invention, have made it possible for anybody from anywhere in the world, to reach out to another person, through chatting or video call, with the help of either their computers or smartphones, once they are connected to the internet.

No wonder, many people believed that, the world have became a small village!

Another advantage of the internet, is the use of it, for transferring of money, which can be transferred either, from a person to a person, or from a company to another anywhere in the world, and many other countless uses of the internet.

Read full post here

https://listicool.com.ng/10-great-inventions-of-the-world/

(1) (Reply)

Please As Anyone Received Adsense Payment From Gt Bank Before There Holiday? / Clickbank Courses For Free (udemy Courses) / SOLD Clean US Used HP Pavilion X360 11 For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.