Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,968 members, 7,745,733 topics. Date: Friday, 23 February 2024 at 12:29 PM

The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. (442 Views)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. by seoxpert(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2020
Love me like never before, tease me like you would tease a lover, showcase me like you would showcase your cosmetics, laugh with me like you would laugh at a joke and play with me like you would play with a playmate, whatever you do, do it with all that you have in you. This is the secret to breakthroughs. Stop doing so many things at the same time, by so doing, you are dissipating your energies. Concentrate on one thing and give it all you've got, that way you can reach the sky with less weight and less distraction. Read More
Re: The Way To Success Is Seated On A Chair. by seoxpert(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
There is more where that came from..

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In 2020 For Free / They just funded my account / OLD Money: Yoruba Business People Of Yesteryears.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.