Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test (5857 Views)

Buhari Shows His Achievement To The World(pic) / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 12:50am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

I never knew Zik was a federal minister of education in Nigeria. Most Nigerians have weird stream of thoughts.

Is it a conincidence Zik was the president when it happened and he never appointed an eastern minority to head Igbo university despite their qualifications?

That’s a chronic clannish tribalist
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 12:52am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please shut your putrid mouth. What could have driven him into irrational behavior if he did not notice that western region was no match to eastern region in the areas of quality education? I am simply stating the factual facts not Yari.ba fallacies induced by tribal weights.

What are you outclassing Abeg ? Even till date yoruba continue to dominate education
List 5 Igbo elites that schooled in the east and are doing well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 12:54am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please shut your putrid mouth. What could have driven him into irrational behavior if he did not notice that western region was no match to eastern region in the areas of quality education? I am simply stating the factual facts not Yari.ba fallacies induced by tribal weights.
before i continue with u. What was the name of the “lawyer” who u credited ur statement to.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 12:55am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

Rather Zik was the tribalist by putting an Igbo man who only sees his own as qualified looooooool
we all know biobaku was the most qualified for the Vc job
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:
When you ask for list of Azikwes achievement it was all personal first to be ceremonial president

Appointing igbos to head other ethnic institutions
Looking for way to access other ethnic groups wealth

Nothing concerning his own collective people looool
No industry no education no policy achievement

Lol
His

I now have pity on you. It is safe to you have not seen either 1960 or 1963 Nigerian constitution talk less read it. You really sounded very local. I guess writing crap on the forum is part of the ills associated with free education the prominent Yari.ba lawyer and politician lamented about.

3 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 12:56am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:
we all know biobaku was the most qualified for the Vc job

We all know igbos think they are always the most qualified when they are in power lol same way Fulani thinks loooooool
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

I now have pity on you. It is safe to you have not seen either 1960 or 1963 Nigerian constitution talk less read it. You really sounded very local. I guess writing crap on the forum is part of the ills associated with free education the prominent Yari.ba lawyer and politician lamented about.
what’s the name of the “lawyer and politician”
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 12:57am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

You just succeeded in not answering my question but insulting and deflecting

Igbos are quick to show of success no matter how mundane it is to the Yoruba man
So I’m surprised you can’t answer with achievements but not surprised you answer with insults
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 12:59am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:
before i continue with u. What was the name of the “lawyer” who u credited ur statement to.

With the bolded, I honestly do not think you are qualified to continue with me. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:03am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

You just succeeded in not answering my question but insulting and deflecting

Igbos are quick to show of success no matter how mundane it is to the Yoruba man
So I’m surprised you can’t answer with achievements but not surprised you answer with insults

I never forced or induced you to pronounce the essence of ceremonial president. You simply called ceremonial president into this discuss with your collective intellect. Where is so-called insulting and deflecting?

4 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by MetaPhysical: 1:04am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Ojukwu's money too.

Which Ojukwu, the one who borrowed money couldnt pay back and lost his collateral property....or the one that insanity drove to declare war and when heat of war came too close he baled? grin
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

With the bolded, I honestly do not think you are qualified to continue with me. grin grin
dumbass the “lawyer/politician no get name. Tell us his name and post where u got the statement regarding western region. How difficult is that for u. No need for hide and seek. Post the name and let everyone know said “lawyer/politician”

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by MetaPhysical: 1:07am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Yari.ba and their fallacies do not the boundary of decency. Amount of Rubber produced in today's Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Rivers and Abia states led to two tire factories in Port Harcourt.

Dedetwo, thread is discussing period prior to your coup. grin
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:10am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Which Ojukwu, the one who borrowed money couldnt pay back and lost his collateral property....or the one that insanity drove to declare war and when heat of war came too close he baled? grin

Please borrow a leave from sincerity and give Mazi Odumegwu Ojukwu his due. The so-called Apapa Wharf once a jetty he and UAC ran together.

4 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by MetaPhysical: 1:11am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Where were Yoruba when Zik left the shore of what later became Nigeria to USA? Lagos was not the first destination of Zik when left USA for Africa. Sometimes I wonder the length these loudmouths will go in order to feel good.

Beside Yorubaland, the man couldnt find anywhere else hip and booming to eek a decent living.

Nkrumah missed him by whiskers, he was going to throw him in Jail in Accra. Zik fled Ghana!

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by MetaPhysical: 1:12am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Please borrow a leave from sincerity and give Mazi Odumegwu Ojukwu his due. The so-called Apapa Wharf once a jetty he and UAC ran together.

Bring record to show Ojukwu had a warehouse or jetty in Apapa. Any straight record...not crooked one fabricated in Aba.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:13am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

If you want type Yoruba or Yoruba it’s part of the legacies of your civil war defeat loool

AZikwe was an head of state he had influence but not power

Prime minister was his real goal
And when the Hausas didn’t give him he planed an ethnic coup with Igbo military which backfired on igbos head
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:14am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Beside Yorubaland, the man couldnt find anywhere else hip and booming to eek a decent living.

Nkrumah missed him by whiskers, he was going to throw him in Jail in Accra. Zik fled Ghana!

Azikwe was a peadophile in Ghana everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:14am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Dedetwo, thread is discussing period prior to your coup. grin

It is about eastern region era hence today's Cross River, Akwa Ibom , Rivers and Abia states. I guess not every poster realizes that Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers States were integral part of eastern region.

3 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:17am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Bring record to show Ojukwu had a warehouse or jetty in Apapa. Any straight record...not crooked one fabricated in Aba.

Who the hell do you think owned the long room in Apapa?

2 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:18am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Show us record not what your dilector showed you

Ojukwus father was rich yes but not the richest man alive he may have been flamboyant
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:18am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

am still waiting for the “lawyer/politician” name oo my bloda.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:19am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:

Loooool
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:19am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

Azikwe was a peadophile in Ghana everyone knows that

Another idiocy coming from a person who did not know there was nothing ceremonial about the presidency of Nigeria in 60s.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Dedetwo(m): 1:21am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:

Bloda, I do not enlighten self-acclaimed sophisticates.

4 Likes

Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:21am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Another idiocy coming from a person who did not know there was not ceremonial about the presidency of Nigeria in 60s.

Loool ok he was head of government
Tafawa was just a figure head
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:22am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bloda, I do not enlighten self-acclaimed sophisticates.
good I got u. The “lawyer/politician” only exist in ipob bureau not the real word. Am glad that’s settled now.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by MetaPhysical: 1:23am On May 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

How do you jump from jetty to long room?

Stop this nonsense. I hope you have not been selling this long room story to your people in village. grin

Ojukwu was dead a long time before long room came about.
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:23am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

Loooool
the “lawyer/politician” no get name. U know what that means. Ipob bureau... complete am for me
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

How do you jump from jetty to long room?

Stop this nonsense. I hope you have not been selling this long room story to your people in village. grin

Ojukwu was dead a long time before long room came about.
that guy has no idea what he is talking about
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Fatimaade: 1:24am On May 23, 2020
Moneywomen17:
the “lawyer/politician” no get name. U know what that means. Ipob bureau... complete am for me

IPob stats

We own 98% of Lagos land
Re: Putting Awolowo Educational Achievement To A "Zikmus" Test by Moneywomen17(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2020
Fatimaade:

IPob stats

We own 98% of Lagos land
thank u. Once u start seeing write up with “anonymous or a fake “lawyer/politician” u go know something is up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tompolo Makes First Public Appearance After Six Years / 2023: APC Not Pressurizing INEC Chair To Truncate Elections – Keyamo / The Full Story Of The Secret Biafra Air Rescue,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.